Chapter Seventy [Rewritten]

-Chapter Seventy-

"Sanji?" Luffy questioned, silently asking if the blond was ready for them to leave.

"Yeah" Sanji nodded.

"Alright, you guys, make sure to hold on tight to me" Luffy instructed, pulling himself further back before finally, he shot forward and rocketed toward the Marine ship.

"And there they go" I whistled.

"Yep" Nami sighed. "Hopefully, they'll be alright" she smiled.

"Hm" I nodded. "What should we do 'til they get back?" I curiously asked.

"Don't know, do whatever you want as long as it doesn't cause too much noise" the ginge shrugged. "We don't want to attract the Marines's attention before they get back" she reminded me.

"True..." I mumbled in thought. "Do you think pestering Zoro would be a quiet activity?" I asked.

"You better hope so" she said, rolling her eyes as the corners of his lips twitched upwards. "Last I saw, I think he was going to take a nap in one of his usual spots."

"Perfect, then that means he won't see me coming" I grinned, taking off as the ginger snorted. 

-Later-

I flinched when I suddenly heard and saw Sanji smash headfirst into the wall right beside me as Luffy perfectly landed on the ship's railing just fine.

"Nice landing" I snorted, closing the book I had been reading.

"You think so?" Luffy laughed.

"Dammit! You did this on purpose, didn't you?" Sanji groaned as I covered my mouth in an attempt to stifle my own laughter.

"I'm sorry" Luffy grinned.

"Really? Cause you don't look very sorry!" Sanji growled.

"That's why I'm sorry" Luffy giggled.

"He's got you there, Sanji" I laughed.

"I'm going to flay you!" the blond threatened the still-laughing rubber man as I started to wipe at any tears that had built up at the corners of my eyes before giving a content sigh. Leaning back against the wall, I watched the two with a look of amusement.

"Luffy, what's the matter?" Nami asked as she and Usopp came running out onto the deck, most likely drawn outside by the commotion the two had started to make with their arrival back on the ship after Sanji had slammed headfirst into the side of the cabin.

"He threw Sanji into a wall" I answered.

"What? Did you seriously damage the Going Merry again, Luffy?!" Usopp scowled

"Oh yeah, about that, I'm really sorry" Luffy widely grinned. "The Marines saw me, so we kind of had to hurry up and get back" he confessed.

"That...that doesn't sound like something you shouldn't be laughing about" I sweat dropped as the raven-haired man started to laugh once more.

"What?!" Nami's eyes widened. "The Marines saw you? How could you let that happen?!" she angrily shouted.

"We got this ship from Kaya, so it's really important that we take care of it! How many times do I have to tell you that?!" Usopp snapped.

"We can't just stand around like this—Usopp, Sanji, Skylar! We're leaving immediately!" Nami ordered.

"Yes, Nami, my love!" Sanji swooned before groaning in pain. "But...I can't really move at the moment..." he moaned.