Chapter One Hundred and Sixty Seven [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Sixty-Seven-

"I can take care of myself just fine, got it?!" Sanji sneered, irritated by the swordsman's help.

"If you can stay on the ground, ball!" Zoro snapped.

"And just like that, they're back to fighting" I sighed, watching how the two were quick to jump at each other's throat. "They sure don't waste any time..." I muttered.

"Tell me about it..." Nami grumbled, rolling her eyes as she watched the two practically bicker. "They're nothing but children..." she huffed, causing me to chuckle.

"It seems our Groggy Monsters have finally found some worthy opponents in the ring—this will be a match to remember because the Straw Hats prevailed! But can they do it again?" Itomimizu curiously asked. "We've seen pigs fly once today, so anything can happen! The challengers seem to be discussing their next moves—let's get ready for Round Two!" he announced

"You're cramping my style! Go back to the sidelines, moss head!" Sanji snapped.

"Is it your style to get pounded like a punching bag?!" Zoro snapped right back.

"Whoa! Dude, they're tough!" one of Foxy's men gaped.

"That guy picked up Pickles and tossed him!"

"I've never seen Hamburg go flying like that!"

"Stay out of my way and I'll win this!" Zoro irritably huffed.

"I can't stay out of the way—I'm the Ball Man, the only one that matters!" Sanji sneered.

"No! Hamburg, what are you doing out there?!" Porche gasped. "If you lose this, I'll never forgive you!" she pouted as she cuddled up closer to Chopper who looked like he wanted to be anywhere else.

"Listen, you good-for-nothing playboy cook, you better get those fancy eyebrows out of my way in a hurry!" Zoro snapped.

"No, you listen, you dumb oaf! If you don't get your meathead off the field right now, I'm going to fry it up!" Sanji snapped right back.

"Well at least their comebacks are getting better" I sighed with a shrug.

"That's not exactly something to be pleased with!" Nami scowled, swatting my shoulder.

"What's this? The Straw Hat team seems to be having some sort of disagreement with each other" Izomimizu remarked. "Both Ball Men are still in play, so let's hope they can channel some of that aggression in a more productive direction" he said.

"Those two sure are funny, aren't they?" Luffy laughed.

"Yeah, real comedians..." I softly huffed, crossing my arms as I soon felt the corners of my lips twitch the longer I listened to the captain's laughter. "You're such a dumbass" I giggled, shaking my head as the captain's smile only seemed to grow alongside his nearly contagious laughter.

"You idiots! Now's your chance—what are you doing?!" Usopp snapped. "Their Ball Man is all alone—gang up on him and knock him in the ring while those other guys are still out of the game!" he shouted as the two quickly jumped in separate directions and avoided the foot that was suddenly brought down toward them.

"Big Pan stomps in for a surprise attack for the Straw Hats!" Itomimizu announced as the two started to run away from the giant Wotan who was now chasing after them and trying to crush them with his feet.

"Don't run away from the ball! How are you supposed to score?!" Usopp frowned.

"Hey, I'm doing my best here! But that guy's got knives on his shoes—and if we don't run away, he's going to make mulch out of us!" Zoro argued.