Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Seventy-Five-

"Round four is about to begin!" Itomimizu announced as everyone started to get into place.

"Long time no see!" Jube laughed, taking his place next to Robin at the starting line. Completely unbothered by the way she ignored him.

"Ready...go!" Itomimizu called out just as the whistle was blown, causing the two to shoot off with Robin quick to take the lead. "That's twenty seconds—Defenders, go!" he announced once the twenty seconds were up and the second whistle was blown.

"Is...is he going to be able to do this?" Usopp nervously asked as we warily watched Luffy skate ahead, curious to know if he'd be of any help this round or not.

"God, I hope so..." I muttered, shaking my head as we started to skate after him right as he was reaching the first turn in the ring. I couldn't help but grin as I watched how he grabbed hold of the railing and swung himself around the turn—practically copying what he had seen Chiqicheetah do last round. "Well look at that, he can learn" I chuckled.

"Alright!" Nami grinned.

"Yes, yes! Way to go, Luffy!" Usopp excitedly cheered.

"Bring it on! I'd be happy to give you another taste of my Mucha Karamete!" Jube sneered.

"Oh no, you won't!" Luffy frowned as he skated after the Fishman—stretching out his arm and harshly punching him straight into the wall.

"Seems like he's getting the hang of it! Straw Hat Luffy seems to be flying!" Itomimizu proclaimed as the captain came to a stop right next to the knocked-out Fishman.

"Robin, keep going! I'll handle this guy!" he shouted, motioning for the older woman to continue the race while he kept watch over the unconscious Fishman.

"Right, thanks" Robin nodded as she continued to make her way around the ring—easily dodging the attacks of our opponents and breezing right through the course with no problem.

"Hey, my baton's gone!" Porche gasped as she frantically started looking around.

"What?" Jacob frowned. "Don't tell me you gone and lost the damn thing!" he irritably snapped.

"Sorry" Nami snickered, spinning the woman's baton around and proudly showing off that she had been the one to take it.

"What?! Give me that back!" Porche angrily snapped as Robin passed by her.

"Don't even try, I'd sit this one out if I were you" Luffy glared when he noticed the Fishman waking up—quick to stop him before he even had a chance to get up and rejoin the race.

"Okay..." Jube nervously nodded, deflating as he watched how his opponent skated past them.

"Astounding! The Straw Hat Dangers are on a roll—they've taken a one-lap lead!" Itomimizu announced.

"We'll see about that" Foxy growled. "Hamburg! Prepare for a full dash!" he suddenly ordered.

"Right!" the primate nodded, squatting down as he allowed for his captain to climb aboard his back.

"Usopp! Skylar! It's time!" Nami shouted.

"Yeah! Now, Operation: Laugh and Fall—are you ready?" Usopp asked.

"You know it" Nami nodded.

"Yeah, I guess" I shrugged, seeing no other reason not to help.

"Hey, Split Head!" Usopp shouted just as Foxy was ready to use his Devil Fruit powers. "You going to use your Slow Slow Doo Doo Beam?" he mockingly asked.