Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Four [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Four-

"Zoro!" I gasped with a whimper as the long blade of a sword was suddenly driven into the swordsman's side. Frantically looking between him and the doctor in my arms, I was torn and didn't know what to do. It hasn't even been that long since he rushed off to fight the Priest before being painfully stabbed in the side with no remorse. Part of me wanted to rush to his side and help him fight, but...another part of me felt ill at the thought of leaving an unconscious Chopper alone and unguarded in the midst of all this fighting.

"What...what was that...?" Zoro groaned, confused as he hadn't expected the man to land a hit on him so quickly and so far away.

"Typical Blue Sea dweller, you didn't expect it!" Ohm mockingly laughed. "You see, this sword of mine is also made of Iron Cloud—in other words, the blade itself is Iron Cloud expelled from a dial that's conveniently embedded in the hilt, and it will hunt its prey until the ends of the earth!" he grinned as the blade extended itself once more, shooting straight towards Zoro who was able to block it this time. "Well, do you understand it better now, Swordsman from the Blue Sea?" he asked.

"Yes, just like a whip—I get it!" Zoro grounded out with a firm nod. "You White White Sea people are more like circus performers than warriors" he grunted in an attempt to insult the man. Though it was clear that his jab didn't seem to bother the Priest all that much as the man only turned his head in my direction—not really looking at me per se as he was behind me. Curiously peering back, it was only now that I noticed the giant beanstalk that seemed to grow up from the ground below and disappear further up into the clouds.

"A beanstalk...?" I muttered, gaze softening for a split second as I was suddenly reminded of an old fairy tale about a beanstalk and a young man.

"Holy, we're going to have to fight separately" Ohm suddenly said as he hopped off of his dog. "From the sounds of things, the Upper Ruins are about to get very busy" it was at that moment that those strange goat people I had seen before suddenly shot up from the cloudy ground below and landed up here in the ruins with the rest of us.

"The Sky Knight?" one of the goat men questioned with a baffled look. "I didn't expect him to be here."

"We're here to asset you almighty Ohm!" another spoke up, making it pretty clear which side they were on.

"That giant snake?!" the first suddenly gasped the moment he spotted the overgrown reptile which started to...growl? Was it growling?

"Is it...laughing?" I blinked, tilting my head the longer I listened to that strange growling-like sound it was making as it started to quiver. "Snakes don't laugh...do they...?" I quietly asked no one but myself as I tried to recall if such animals even had the capabilities to laugh like the overgrown reptile currently was.

"It's laughing?" the goat men grew confused as their peered up in bewilderment at the laughing snake. My gaze was quickly torn from it by the sudden sound of a high-pitched scream coming from the beanstalk. It was faint at first, but slowly grew in volume as if the person screaming was drawing closer.

"Hold it!" someone shouted followed by the sounds of a goat.

"Would you goats just leave us alone?!" Nami angrily snapped as she came riding up the beanstalk on a Sky Waver and straight toward us.

"Nami?" Zoro questioned, surprised to see the navigator.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you were going to stay on the ship?" I blinked, just as surprised to see the ginger here instead of safely back on the ship with Usopp and Sanji.

"Aisa?" the Guerrilla asked, his eyes widening as he grew panicked the second he saw the small child that was currently clinging onto the Nami's legs as if to ensure she wouldn't go flying off of the waver due to how fast it was going.