Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Eight [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Eight-

"Welcome to the Sexy Foxy, rubber boy!" Foxy laughed, proudly motioning all around him while being raised up by a slow-moving cannonball.

"That was a dirty trick!" Luffy frowned as he sat up. "Ah! He got me!" he panicked when he saw an arrow stuck in his afro.

"Just calm down for a second, will you!" Foxy snapped as the rubber man yanked the arrow out of his fake hair, sighing in relief when he saw that no harm had been done. "Can't you see I'm trying to show you some hospitably here?!" he growled, annoyed by the younger male's behavior.

"Those cannonballs are moving in slow-mo too—well, if you can ride one, then so can I!" Luffy huffed as he threw himself over the railing and onto the center of the deck—right in the middle of all the slow-moving cannonballs that sluggishly traversed through the air.

"Be careful, kid, I wouldn't touch that one if I were you" Foxy warned, smirking as the cannonball the rubber man jumped on instantly regained its momentum. Hastily, Luffy grabbed for another one to avoid being hit. "Aw! Or that one either—can't say I didn't warn you!" the opposing captain laughed as the cannonball the younger male grabbed started to pick back up its momentum as well—instantly sending him flying and crashing through a nearby wall. Shaking his head at the rubber man's antics, he jumped off his own cannonball and accidentally sent it flying toward Itomimizu.

"What was that?" Nami asked, squinting her eyes in an attempt to see what was happening on the ship. "I can't make out anything from where we're sitting" she huffed when she realized that they were too far down on the stands to get a proper view of the ship's deck.

"Damn...I can't see..." Skylar frowned, standing up as she climbed on top of her seat—ignoring the frustrated shouts of the men behind her who started to complain themselves that they now couldn't see. "What a terrible place to host a fight..." she grumbled as she squinted her eyes.

"See anything?" Chopper curiously asked, peering up at the brunette as she shielded her eyes from the sun.

"No, just lots of smoke" she shook her head, pouting at the outrageous amount of smoke that now poured from the main deck of the ship.

"Hey, Robin! Skylar! Can you tell what's going on from up there?" Nami shouted up at the three, standing so she could properly see them.

"No!" Skylar responded back.

"No, all I can see is smoke" Robin shook her head as the brunette jumped down and flopped back down into her seat with a huff.

"This sucks!" Luffy huffed, sitting up with a frown as he shook off the debris that had fallen on him. "What's his problem anyway? If he keeps this up, he's going to sink his own ship..." he irritably grumbled before wincing as a bucket suddenly landed on his head.

"I'll sink you first! Slow Slow Foxy Face Bomb Cannon!" Foxy shot what appeared to be his own face at the rubber man.

"Ah! Creepy!" Luffy frightfully screamed as the faces harmlessly flew right past him. "Huh? They're pins?" he blinked. "They sure are bigger than the one I bought though..." he remarked, curiously tilting his head as Foxy walked alongside his faces—perfectly blending right in.

"Of course, we're bigger, stupid! That's because we're bombs, not pins!" Foxy sneered as he passed the rubber captain.

"Wait, what? Did you say bombs?" Luffy owlishly blinked before his eyes widened. "Why is the bomb talking?!" he screamed in panicked shock.

"I'm the real deal, that's why!" Foxy shouted, hitting Luffy with the spiky gloves he now wore—purple smoke seeping out of them the instant they hit the rubber man. "My punches weren't quite doing the trick, so I upgraded my gloves—see? Oh, and fair warning, those bombs are about to go off" he teasingly warned.