Chapter One Hundred and Twenty [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-

"I don't really see what the big deal is, I'm surprised that you're not used to this by now" Luffy chuckled. "I've been meaning to ask—why did you come back, Nami?" he suddenly asked without a second thought, not really stopping to consider if he should have asked that question or not

"What?" Nami asked, almost sounding just a bit offended by the captain's sudden and unintentionally harsh question.

"We were finally going to get to sail and go on an adventure 'til—I mean we were about to come looking for you, we were getting so worried!" he nervously laughed as he quickly tried to cover up his mistake, causing Nami to sweat drop.

"I think you might want to shut up now, Luffy" I chuckled after seeing the murderous look in the navigator's eyes.

"I think you and I need to have a little talk!" she growled as she harshly struck the top of the captain's head. "Forget about your big adventure—it's never going to happen!" she snapped, advancing forward while he backed away—trying his best to block all of her attacks as she continued to hit him. Her anger seemed to even frighten Chopper as I watched him scamper over to Sanji, hiding behind the blonde's legs as if hoping he'd protect him from the ginger's wrath. I couldn't really blame him, even I could admit that she was rather scary whenever she was angry. "You haven't seen what I've seen—that island is full of the type of people you'd want to mess with!

"I don't care who you think you are—granted, we don't know what this guy is! But his powers are real and there's no way I'm going back there again!" she snarled, still advancing toward the rubber man. "So forget it, got me?!" she snapped.

"How about you relax here while the rest of us go" Luffy innocently suggested.

"Were you just not paying attention to everything that just happened?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose—amazed that after everything, he still had the gall to suggest such a thing to the still-fuming navigator.

"We're wanted criminals! I'm not staying here a minute longer either!" she snapped as she harshly grabbed Luffy's head when he suddenly stretched it toward her.

"Are you nuts? Get your priorities straight—the adventure is always the most important part!" Luffy frowned.

"My priorities are always life first then money!" Nami sneered as she smashed his head down into the clouds without a second thought.

"I can see the first one being important but the second one? Not so much" I remarked with the shake of my head. Personally, I felt food should take second priority when it comes to the important things in life.

"Please tell me that I'm third on that list!" Sanji cooed as he recklessly rushed toward the ginger with a love-struck expression.

"Don't push me!" she growled, knocking him back over toward Chopper and away from her.

"Nice hit" I whistled as I watched the blond glide before harshly hitting the ground.

"He raises a good point" Usopp suddenly piped up.

"Who? Luffy?" I questioned.

"Huh?" Nami raised an eyebrow.

"We put all our energy into just trying to get up here, but we never really thought about how we would get back" Usopp pointed out. "Is there a safe way back to the Blue Sea World? Can we ever even go home again?" he worriedly asked.

"There is a way, but in the junction...I'm afraid that is no longer safe" Conis truthfully answered. "Your only hope for escape is to make your way to Cloud End and from there, you can travel home" she told us.