Chapter One Hundred and Eighty Six [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

"Nobody wants your junk! Just start the match already!" Nami impatiently snapped before growing irritated once she noticed that Luffy and Usopp were purchasing themselves some Foxy pins. "Haven't you seen enough of his dumb face?!" she growled at the two.

"Miss Swordswoman?" Robin questioned, stopping when she noticed the brunette that had separated from her and the doctor earlier. Raising an eyebrow, she quietly took note of the faraway look on the young woman's face as she stood there, slightly trembling. Her breathing was labored and her eyes were glazed over with unshed tears—she looked to be in agonizing distress as she stared off into the distance, desperately trying to dissociate and detach herself from everything at this exact moment. From all the noise to the overwhelming emotions that now plagued her as various words and sentiments began to bounce around her now aching head. She looked like she wanted to cry...like she wanted to just curl up and scream at the top of her lungs and make everything just go away because it was slowly becoming too much the longer she thought about it all.

"Skylar?" Chopper worriedly frowned as he walked over to the teen and grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt, lightly tugging on it until finally, she shook her head and peered down at him with curious blue eyes. Eyes that silently questioned where he had come from and where exactly was as it took a moment for her brain to process what was happening.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Skylar blinked, causing the two pirates to exchange glances with one another. It was as if a switch was flicked, her tears now gone as the distressed look she once wore instantly melted, it was almost as if a wall had been erected the second she realized the two were there.

"The match is about to begin—shall we go find our seats?" Robin cleared her throat.

"Oh...yeah, sure..." Skylar slowly nodded, silently approaching the two and following alongside them as they began to walk.

"We're ready, where's your captain at?" one of Foxy's men asked, fearfully rearing back and away the second Nami whirled around and turned her venomous glare right on him.

"He's right there! Now take him before he buys something else!" she snarled, shoving the man in the direction that her captain was in—angrily pushing him away from her and silently demanding him to take her captain and leave before he wasted any more money of useless souvenirs that he didn't need.

"So what are you getting angry about this time?" Zoro asked.

"What do you think?!" Nami hissed. "I'm mad at you idiots for not taking this seriously! If everybody sits back and lets Foxy run the show, we're going to get cheated out of our whole crew!" she angrily ranted.

"He's running the show because he has the manpower to do it" Zoro frowned as Usopp and Luffy were led away from them and toward the dressing rooms. "His guys outnumber us a hundred to one" he reminded the ginger.

"Exactly!" Nami huffed. "That's why we can't let him have more!" she argued as she threw her hands up in exasperation.

"Luffy won't lose, why don't we just sit back and enjoy the show for once?" Sanji suggested. "Now, you go on ahead—I'll run and get us some drinks, okay?" he happily offered before taking off, not giving the ginger any time to really respond. 

-Skylar's P.O.V-

"Hey, you three—come here for a second! I got something for you!" a stand vendor suddenly called out as he motioned for Robin, Chopper, and me to come closer. "Some snacks for the show" he offered with a friendly smile the minute we stepped up to his booth.

"How much?" Robin asked.

"Huh? Free of charge" the man assured her, quick to wave off her attempts to pay him for the snacks he was giving us