Emil Steilsson Ending

Magsimula sa umpisa

"....Come with me" He darts his eyes away and his cheeks reddens a bit.

"Okay...." I follow him from behind.

When we reach there, my eyes widened as I look the surrounding. I look at Emil and look at him with surprise "E-Emil" He sighs "I know that you always had eyes on some animals and I know you want to buy one," He says. I look down "But my parents won't allow me because Jae-joon allergic to animals," I explained. He looks at me, " How about this. I will buy one of animal that easy to be taken care of. Like Hamsters, You parents probably don't mind Hamsters since Hamster are pretty easy to be taken care of and their fur doesn't fall off easily like dog does," He lets out a tiny smile.

"I-i would love too," I smile.

"What would you name him?" he asks.

"I know one of the anime shows and If the hamster is female, I would name her Pashmina.... If it's a male. I will name the hamster Hamtaro," I smile.

"...Good choice" he says as he pats my head lovingly and buys me the hamster.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A little girl looking look at the door and at the floor again, waiting for her parents to come. It was her birthday and she couldn't wait for her parents to come. She gout out from the couch and takes her drawing book as she set it down to the floor and began drawing in her drawing book with the crayons, making a slight mess on the floor. Of course the girl is responsible, she would clean everything after drawing because you taught her to be responsible. She's indeed a sweet child and her name is Elín Ingibjörg Steilsson ( Westfjords )

[Ding Dong]

[Ding Dong]

[Ding Dong]

Her ears perks up at the sound of ringing bell from the door and she hears ' We're home Elín!! Open the door!' You called. The girl lips curved upwards and opens the door quickly. Standing there, two tall figures looking at the tiny girl with adoration in their eyes. "Mamma!! Pabbi (dad)!! Welcome home!!" The girl smiles and hugs Emil's leg. The man look at the mini version of him and picks her up.

"I miss you too darling. We have surprise for you but before that. Let's get inside," he says.

"Okay!" The girl exclaimed excitedly.

The man gets inside and closes the door while you put a large box on your hand gently to the floor with other several bags. The girl ran up to you "What's in the box?" The girl tilted her head to the side cutely, like a curious puppy.

"Since you have been a good girl and because today is your birthday. Daddy and Mommy bought something you gonna love," You smiled.

"Tell me!!!" The girl screamed excitedly, getting more impatient.

"Be patience, let mom open the box first," You said as you open the box carefully.

The girl quickly look what's inside the box and her eyes twinkled brightly like a stars. There a soft meow from the kitten as the kitten look up to the mini version of him but with your eye color. It has a small round spot on the left eye, white fur, and it's so small. The kitten let out a soft tiny meow sound as the kitten looks at the girl.

"K-kitten???? For me???" Elín Squeaked.

"Yes! I know you love cats so much. You always saves a lot of cat pictures in my phone," You teases.

"T-thank you Mamma!! Pabbi!!!!" The girl hugged her dad and her mother tightly, earning a chuckle from Emil and a smile from you.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?