Chapter 18:Serial Killer

Recap:

"....You're welcome," you swore you saw a tiny blush again...but on Lukas of course.

It was such a fun day when you gave the key chain Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, Francis, Yao Wang and Ivan. They were happy when you gave all of those gifts to them.

_______________________

The bell rang and all of the students were packing their bags expect you since you want to make tree more of the key chains for Feliciano, Ludwig and Kiku. As you were sewing the key chain dolls, the phone rang and the id caller was your mother. You pocked it up and accept the call.

"Hello Mom."

"Hey darling,eodiya (where are you)?"

"haggyoeseo, waeyo? (At school, why?)"

" I watched the news at the morning, there was a serial killer on the loose. It said he has a black hair, brown eyes, obese, smoke and  has a thick mustache. If you see the guy, run away quickly. Issda anjeonhan (Be safe)," she warned.

"gwaenchanh-ayo, najung-e bwayo (okay, see you later.)"

"najung-e tto boja, anneyoung (see you later too, goodbye."

Well, your day changed from bright and happy to scary and frightful. You didn't think today there will be killer on the loose but when you heard the news from your mom....you knew life just hates you and wanted you to be suffering. Step by step, you left the school and felt the dread inside your stomach. It felt like it was going to burst at any second as you were  looking around in panicked state.

The sun was down as the sky turned darker at any second, the frogs were croaking loudly and the cricket were ticking. The atmosphere were getting creepier as you were walking on the street.

While you were walking on the street, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oof! Oww....i'm so sorry," you apologized while rubbing your red face after knocking into the person.

"It's alright, you pretty cute. Wanna go to my place and ...play video games?" The guys asked.

Before you reply no, you looked up to his face and...it was that moment you knew...you f***ed up. It was the guy that your mom told you. He was really look like in the description of what your mother told you.

"S-sorry, but no. I must go home quickly and study for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a big test."

"A big test?? I don't know International Hetalia Highschool has a big test tomorrow. I thought it was three next months," wait what?! The guy knew your school?!?! Oh no....

"Uhh, i think you got the wrong girl sir. I'm not in International Hetalia High, i'm from Oxford High School! Yeah!" You lied.

"Hmmm, i don't think so.... (Y/N) park~" the guy smirked showing his golden fangs.

Oh no, the killer knew about your information! Quickly stood up, you began running away as the shoes made a clicking sounds when your feet hit the ground. You could hear his haunting chuckle when he saw your running.

"Ooh~ a predator vs prey game! Let's play!" The man began running surprisingly fast even though he is obese.

"Help!!! Help!!! Somebody help me!!! A killer chasing me!!!"

"HAHAHA!!! NO ONE WILL HELP YOU NOW! EVERY BODY KNOWS WHO AM I!!! You ignored his words as you pressed the call button on your phone while running until a knife struck through your cellphone...it was a butterfly knife.

Scared of what happens, you kept running and praying to God so you're save from a hand of the serial killer. The guy was getting closer and in instinct, you spill the drink from your bottle and kept running away as the guy got slipped. Without stopping, you almost loose him but....he quickly fixed his composure and chased you again.

Running away again as you jumped through the bins and climbed through the gates, you hoped it will slow him for a moment...but it didn't. He didn't give up at all as he got on his feet after climbed the gates and chase you again with a maniacal smile on his face.

As you screamed help. A hand pulled your wrist and made you ran faster. It was Mathias, his cocky smirk was nowhere as he was looking in front if him.

"Turn left and hide! I already have my weapon on the left Alley!!"

"Okay!!!"

When there was the left alleyway, you quickly turned left and followed Mathias. He shushed you and whispered to your ear' go behind the dumpster. I'll take the guy out!' After listened to him, you hid behind the dumpster and Mathias took his Axe out while looking at the serial killer who just reached the left alley.

"....Give me the young girl or you will regret it."

"I won't hand her over a dirty scum like you! Get lost!!"

"....Alright, don't cry to mommy when you loose. Wait, you already dead in my hands!"

The guy throw his butterfly knife at Mathias but he managed to block it with his gigantic axe. 

"You know, you can throw faster but sadly you only have that tubby hands. You're too slow," Mathias mocked the killer.

"Grrr! Take that back!" The guy ran up to him and forgot that Mathias has an axe.

Mathias smirked since he knew...the guy wasn't a country like him. As the guy ran faster to slice Mathias, he grabbed his butterfly knife and whispered 'say goodbye to your arms.'

A scream could be heard through the neighbour hoods, your eyes were closed after saw the brutal scene of Mathias sliced the man alive. No, Mathias didn't kill him. But he cut the guys arms off in a second as the guy screaming and rolling in pain while trying to stand up but failed terribly.

Mathias panted and looked up at you

"You okay, dronning? Did he hurt you in anywhere?"

"N-no, but thank you for protecting me from him."

"No problem. You lucky i was there, be careful next time, okay?

"Y-yeah," you shook.

He saw you're still shaking like a leaf. He wrapped his arms around you and comfort you,"shhh, it's alright. You're safe. Let's tell this to your mother and i will handle this." You looked up at him and nod as you smiled at him"o-okay...thank you once again." He nods and hugged you again in a comforting manner.
______________________

Thank you for reading. I hope you like this story~

Comment?

Follow?

Heart?