Chapter 12: Animekyarakutā no byōga

A/N: Hello my fellow readers,followers, and fans. Another update for this fanfic! I hope you like all of my chapters.....or maybe you don't like it because my grammar errors. Anyway, sorry for the long update. College gave a lot of task and it's pain in my *censored* because it's pretty hard (and mostly create a video of presentation).

__________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Y-yeah...thank you..."

"Jou're velcome. Jou saved my friend and i save you..."

"Yeah, but...aren't you gonna be cold?"

"No, let's go home and tell zhis to jour parents."

"O-okay," you stood up and followed him.

_______________

After this incident with Scut, Everyone of your friends were looking out and protecting you. Especially Elizaveta, Alfred, Arthur, Xiao Mei, and then Natalya. When one of them have a same period as you, they will sat next to you...especially Natalya who will glare each jocks and mean girls while gripping her knife really hard until it broke. Of course, she would grab a new one in her pocket. How did that even fit without getting ripped? You have no idea...

"Kon'nichiwa (Y/N )-san."

"Oh hey Kiku, what's up?"

"Watashi wa daijōbudesu, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? About yesterday-"

"It's alright. Ludwig was there to protect me. Thanks to him, i'n save from him."

"Yeah, you are rucky that Rudwig was there to herp you."

"Yeah, i'm pre-" before you could talk more, Natalya screeched at Kiku.

"STOP TALKING TO (N/N) OR TRY TO HURT HER IR I WILL KILL YOU!"

"N-nat, it's alright. Kiku didn't hurt me. In fact, he's my friend since Feliciano introduced him and Ludwig to me."

"Hmmmm, fine. But if you hurt her, i will kill you. You got that?!?!"

"H-hai (yes)," Kiku sweated nervously as he was scared of Natalya.

"Good," Natalya scoffed and looked away watching and giving a killer vibe to the jocks
Yikes, that warned you enough to never mess with Natalya since she is pretty damn strong for a woman and could kill just one second if someone messed up with her.

Don't worry (Y/N), i will protect you from those twat. I will kill f-"

"Yeah, you can scare them but don't kill them please."

"...Fine.

After a long chit chat with Natalya about weapon...yes you know a lot of weapons. Don't ask how you know weapon, let's just say you're badass.Anyway while talking about guns and knifes, she got bored and fell asleep during lesson. She looked....like a harmless kitten when she asleep, but...that wasn't the case since she tried to kill Scut around three hours ago.

"Hey (Y/N)-san?" Kiku called you.

"Yes? What is it , Kiku?"

"Do you rove drawing anime?" He asked.

"Yeah, how do you know."

"Your bags rittre bit opened and i saw one of your book that are only for anime drawing."