Chapter 46: Coming Out

A/N: There will be cursing in this chapter because this would be filler only anger so....please read this with caution?

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Sweats were covering their forehead as they finally stitched the last hole in her heart with a thin but strong strings to keep it in place . They began staple her ribcage with staplizer to fix the cut up ribcage. Then, they stitched her chest again and covered it with cottons that already sanitized and put a thick bandages around her chest. Smiles were painted across their faces and cleaned her wounds after the surgery and they put her in the same room with Berwald and Ludwig. It was such a hard work for the doctors but they were glad that they saved the girl from the doom.

______________

Y/N POV:

Slowly by slowly I got my conscious but not one hundred percent since I cannot see anything. The only think that perked my ears up is the sound of beeping near beside my left and the slight sting on my arm. Something was covering my nostrils but the thing kinda help my breathing since it's getting hard to breath because my chest feels hurt and pressed down. Therefore, I cannot move....actually I can but only just small movements. I wonder if I'm actually in heaven, hell or hades or just gone forever. If you wondering what is Hades, it's a place where souls lingering around before they got accepted either by hell or by heaven.

Yeah, kinda surprise to everyone because Michelle and Elizavetha told me that I have a face of 'Dumb dumb' or 'don't know anything' kind of face included with my math and Chemistry homework or exam score. Please don't look it up, you probably gonna laugh or facepalm and understand why Elizavetha or Michelle told me that I have 'Dumb dumb' face. It's true that I know what is Hades because my step mother told me about it. Sounds crazy if you ask me because I believe if people die...they will die forever and I mean they just gonna perish forever. No offense to people with believes. I'm just stating my mind.

Judging from the beeping sound and the pain feeling on my chest...I'm either still living in earth and trying to wake up or....hell but it's not hot though so I'm not in hell too. Okay, I sounded like a lunatic person right now but I believe that I'm still alive although in weak condition because the pain hurts like hell. My ears perked up that there's two sounds speaking English but with heavy accent from Swedish and Germany.....

Ah, I remember what happened. That dangerous thing tricked me and made me hurt the countries. I don't forgive them because I remember clearly what they did to my other past. However, I didn't think my other part would almost kill all of them easily.....well she is demon or dark entity so It wouldn't be much of a surprise.

"Is she avake?" The German guy asked.

"I th'nk so" The Swedish guy answered.

There were shifting sound and my right hand felt something warm as it was holding me gently, as if the person's hand treating my hand as a thin glass. A groan escaped my lips and I can feel my eyes opening slightly, everything was blurry but I still can hear them loud and clear. "Atlantica.....I'm glade jou're avake" Ludwig hold my other arm as his thumbs slightly stroke my back hand.

Third Person POV:

Knowing that the girl is waking up making his heart fluttered in happiness as Berwald felt the same but only showing it by holding her hands. He was smiling gently, but his soul still getting ripped by the guilt and sadness because of the past mistake he has done to her. It was no secret that he has crush on her with Berwald too but thinking about the past...He thinks that she probably doesn't want to date someone who hurt her in the part and wouldn't forgive all of them included him.

He sighed in sadness as he heard the words spoken out of the girl. "Where is...everyone. Why my chest feels so painful?" She asked weakly. Berwald looked at the girl, even he's emotionless...his eyes slightly watering. "Y'u g't s'rgery (You got surgery)" He said bluntly. The girl's eyes widened after she heard him, slightly not believing him but once her eyes landed on the bandages around her chest, she believed it but not immediately because her mind was filled with anger and sadness. They noticed her gloomy state but they didn't say anything because they don't want to angered her more.

There were sudden knock from outside the room and Germany shout 'Come in!' To the person behind the door. The door made a creak sound as there were footstep sounds getting closer.

Step

Step

Step

A pair of green eyes looked at the girl as he smiles sadly at her. He wanted to hug her so bad and showered her face with kisses or play a spanish song for her  to make her happy with his guitar but knowing what happened...he only could show a smile....but fake.

"Hello chica. I know what happened but-"He was cut off.

"Stop right there. I know, everyone wants to say sorry for what happened in the past. I want to. However, I'm not ready to forgive you all," She said bluntly.

"B-but" He was cut of again.

"No buts. Do you really think you can forgive someone who hurts you after you think you can be friend with the person who hurt you after you break the promise?"

"I see... but before that. We know what we did were wrong. We were selfish because after the world war....we were so poor and we couldn't watch our citizen dying. After the day where Alfred shot you on the head, we truly feel guilty after killing you coldly and torturing you. You were right and we were wrong....you tried to warn us but we didn't listen to you because we were too stubborn. Not only that but we see the effect too after that...there were wars everywhere and thousands of people dying in our hands. We all see that so...on behalf of all the countries who hurt you in the past......we are truly sorry for what we have done." Spain put a box on her table and left the room to his own room.

The girl were silent for a moment but soon tears escaping from her eyes as she faced the window so no one could see tears streaming down to her face. She wants to forgive them but the deeds were done...and it would be hard to fix the broken hearts.

~ Cliffhanger ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?