Chapter 41: Hatred

A/N: Oya oya? Hey Hey HEY!!!! Wazzup my fellow readers. The Picture in here isn't mine at all because I got it from google. Anyway, I have a warning again, this chapter will contain gore so please read this story with caution. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

- Lovino POV: -

"She must got a Psychosomatic, Psychosomatic isn't as lethal as other sickness but those are pretty painful. Once it relapse real bad, the person couldn't move because the headache feels like a truck hit them and they can't breath because their lung suffocated" Our president class spoke.

I couldn't believe my own ears after those words slipped out from his mouth. The strong angelic bella is suffering? How is she? Why does she never tell us? I couldn't believe that she is hurting deep inside but who hurt her? I Swear if I find who hurt her. I will hurt him back but twice more painful! A sigh escaped from my lips, praying silently for her. I glanced at Francis, Arthur, Kiku and Heracles....they have that same deep inside worry eyes. I - no.... we need to find out who is hurting her.

______________________________________

Y/N POV:

Everything was silent, i couldn't remember anything expect myself falling to the floor feeling pain in every inch of my body as if thousands of knives stabbed through me. Somehow, I can hear some voices from far away but I couldn't guess those voices expect one....Heracles. I couldn't figure the other person's voice but judging from the tone, I can guess it's woman's voice. My forehead feels something really soft as it removes some part of my hair from my face. She was ordering something but I couldn't figure out what is she saying.

Soon, I heard the footsteps disappeared slowly after several minutes later after the woman spoke to Heracles. I can feel her hand again as she touched my arm gently. My fingers twitched slightly, trying to send the signal that I'm going to awake at anytime. She seems to notice my twitching fingers.

"O-oh you're awake. A young gentleman prepared warm water for you to drink" She put the glass on the table beside me.

I groaned softly and I can feel my eyes open slightly, a light almost blind my vision as I hissed a little bit. Feeling my eyes slightly stings after I see the the light. Everything slowly turns white, am I in heaven? Did someone kill me or do I have some kind of disease? If this is Heaven, Is Heracles some kind of angel? If Heracles is angel, why did the woman order him to bring me a warm water for me to drink?

I blinked again and my sight slowly getting clear. My eyes moved around to see that I'm actually in the Medic Bay and beside me is the nurse. She looked at me with worry although she gave me a soft smile.

"Are you okay?"She asked.

"I-i think so. What happened?" I asked.

"Heracles found you in the library. He said your condition were getting worse," She explained.

Wait what? Library? I think I remember what happen in the library. My psychosomatic relapse again and made me really weak. A sigh escaped from my lips after she explained my condition. "I can see why Heracles worried. My Psychosomatic relapsed again, didn't it?" I asked. The nurse nodded slowly as she gave me a pain killer with a glass of water on her other hand. Instantly, I took the painkiller and the drink and I consumed the pain killer pills with the drink after the pill. My left hand rub my head, try to ease my headache.

"You're Lucky (Y/N)-san, your friend really worry about your condition." She smiled.

Do they? After what they have done to me in the past? I could feel my anger bubbling up and my grip were getting strong but I don't want to see my anger. My hands relaxed a bit and I gave her a nod, pretending that I'm thankful even deep inside I feel like a crap. A knock could be heard, cutting my own thought, the knock was getting more and more louder than before. The Nurse stood up and went to the door, opening the door as I see Francis, Arthur, Lovino, Kiku, Heracles and Sadiq. A lump growing in my throat, trying to keep my anger in check.

"Are you (Y/N)'s friend?" The nurse asked.

"Oui~ (Yes). May we see her?" Francis smiled.

"Of course you can. I think she is getting better," She smiled.

Five guys coming up to me but I decide to look away, not wanting to remember their faces in my past as I clearly remember that they tortured me mercilessly. "Can you guys leave me alone," I could feel a slight spite and hatred in those words. Their eyes widened but I couldn't give any damn for all my guy friends. All of them are just fake friends who only want something out from me.

"(Y/N), w-what's wrong?" Kiku Asked me.

"H-hey, let's just calm down. Don't make any scene," Sadiq tried to calm me down.

"LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT! I DON'T NEED YOUR FAKE PITTIES!"

Their faces were painted with shock, hurt and confusion. It was clear because all of their eyes were widened, even Sadiq. Yes, I can see his eyes widened too as he was surprised with my outburst. Lovino growled at me as he suddenly yanked one of my arm which earned a slight yelp from me.

"CALM DOWN-A RAGAZZA! WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED WITH US?!" Lovino shout.

"Lovino, calm down. You are hurting her arm," Arthur try to calm him down.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN BAD MOOD NOW?!?!" I pulled my hands away.

I sent my most hateful glare. Unlike other people, when I'm angry or pissed. My eyes would slightly glow as it held a slight blood lust. They all stepped back , never saw me in such sour mood. I mean who wouldn't be pissed when someone just pretending to be your friend just to get all of your nature and quarry sources greedily and then kill you because you couldn't give them more? Let me remind you, we are not everyone's slave, we're not dogs that could be ordered around or just a mindless cattle. We. Are. A. Living. Being and Everyone's Lives is matter.

"(Y-Y/N), Please-" Heracles begged.

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU ALL!" I Shrieked.

My hand grab the glass on the table and throw them the glass. They quickly dodge but the glass shattered as it hit the door, creating a loud crashing sound. My breath was ragged and my head feels dizzy again but the nurse came up to help me before my psychosomatic relapse again.

"Fine, if that what you wished....Let's go," Arthur opened the door and left as everybody followed him from behind. Leaving the medic bay one by one.

~Cliffhanger~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this chapter story!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?