Chapter 25: Two Russians

A/N: Hello my fellow readers,followers, and fans. Another update for this fanfic! I hope you like all of my chapters.....or maybe you don't like it because my grammar errors. Anyway, sorry for the long update. College gave a lot of task and it's pain in my *censored* because it's pretty hard (and mostly doing presentation).

Ivan: Good for your brain, da?

.........anyway. I hope you like this story.

___________________________________________________________________

Recap:

There were some kind of parade with a lot of dancers. Not only dancers, but also people with a traditional clothes around the world. There were Kimono (Japanese), Hanbook (Korean) , Sari (Indian), Kebaya (Indonesian), Ao Dai (Vietnamese), Hanfu (Chinese), Tracht (Austrian), and many more. It was colorful and everyone who watched it seems happy and enjoyed the show.

"This is so beautiful,"

"I Agree...what do you think of my traditional costume?" He looked at the Kaftan dress and the Salvar one or the Turkish traditional dress. You didn't know but it's his traditional dress.

" It is pretty, i like it "

"Yeah...thank you for the honest opinion."

" No problem," you smiled.

_____________________________________

"You know, Kiku gave me some recommendation anime to watch . It's pretty cool," Elizavetha showed the list of the anime.

"Oh wow, there's a lot of them. Maybe we should watch Attack on Titan."

"Or maybe Tokyo Ghoul."

"Or death note?"

"Let's watch Death-"

A slight knock was heard and your attention from Elizavetha turned to face your Biology teacher a.k.a Mr. Dante Wallnut, he is pretty chill teacher. He doesn't get angry so easily...unlike Mr. Harry or Mrs. Natasha. Both of them are suck, too strict and less empathy....you bet they won't even sorry if they commit a crime. Unlike all of the teacher, he has given a lot of fun games. Also, he gave that 'Big brother vibe' or ' fun vibe'. So, he's everyone favorite teacher. Of course there's teachers that are fun too but he is more fun and caring. He has that lazy or droopy brown eyes, short messy brown hair and then fair skin. Also, he has a freckles on his face.

"Good morning class," he gave some kind of lazy smile,

"Good morning Mr. Dante," everyone replied.

"We have two new students who joined us. Come,Dmitri and Nikolai,"

There were a guy with silver or blonde hair, purple eyes and a solemn face. His face? he gives off looks that could kill , he has that aura same as Natalya although Natalya is your new best friend just like Elizavetha and then Katyusha. He also wore a long, fur lined coat, black pants and boots. Wait.....what's that poking from his pocket? Knife? If that's really a knife.....could he be Natalya's Twin brother? Probably.

The other? He's vice versa then the guy with Silver hair. He has a blond hair with a hair clip on his left hair bang, aqua blue eyes, and a gentle smile.He has that 'fatherly' vibe and 'caring' vibe. He seems taller than the guy beside him and Ivan. Or should i say, he is literally a giant.

"Tell me about yourself," Mr. Dante looked at them.

"Hello everyone, I'm Dmitri and this guy beside me is my brother. I have a sister too but she doesn't go to this school," The guy that has 'Fatherly' vibe spoke.

"....I"m Nikolai and that's it," The guy with scary looks spoke

"Well, welcome to this school. You can sit on the empty chairs."

They went to the empty chairs and you could hear the girls whispering and giggling when they looked at both of them. That really irritates you since their whisper kind of too loud and hurt your ears . Why they are so obvious when they talk or whisper too loud? It Annoys you. Anyway, when you pay attention to the lecture,,,you feel that 'creepy' or 'someone is stalking you' aura. You looked around yo see....that creepy guy with silver hair looking at you with...glare? I hope he's not glaring at you...you swore if looks can kill, you would die right this second.

Quickly looking away, you prayed to God so that guy who's looking at you right now doesn't kill you after leaving the class.

__________Time Skip__________

The bell rang and with a quick motion, you ran out of the class...or maybe speed walking to get out and reached the lockers. Before you can get your locker, someone bumped you from behind and it made you lose your balance. You hope that you won't hug and kiss the floor in a painful way fall and embarrass yourself and your wish was heard by someone pulling your hand.

"Be careful, that is a nasty fall there," wait...isn't that Dmitri?

"Dm-Dmitri?" You called.

"Yep, and your welcome," he pulled your hand.

"T-thanks."

"No problem, by the way. Why are you running away?"

"...No reason..."you lied.

"...are you...scared with my brother?" ...*censored* he knew.

"....Yeah."

He smiled," no need to be scared. True that he can be scary. But he only scary when someone try to steal his knife, try to took his crush away, or someone try to hurt him."

That didn't sound scary at all *sarcasm* sounds still terrifying.But you decide to believe him..i mean, you shouldn't judge other people just because of looks, right? Yeah. Your dad has often told you about that and it made you...a little bit guilty when you judged Nikolai.

"You should meet him and talk to him a little bit. Sure, he would be a little bit cold when he reply you. But if you both can be friend, you will know that he isn't bad as you think."

"Yeah, sorry about that and...thank you for telling me to not judge other people appearance."

"No problem. By the way, what is your next class?"

"Physics. And you?"

"Cooking. We have a different class."

"Yeah, see you in other class."

"See you soon too."

It was fun talking with a caring guy like Dmitri and you hope what he said is true. You went to the the Physics room and you saw Nikolai again surprisingly. You decided to sit in front of him and set up your table. You didn't notice...but Nikolai noticed that one of your pencils fell off from the table and rolled up to his under table. He bent down and got inside to take the pencil, then he poked your shoulder from behind gently. The poke scare you a little bit but you quickly fixed yourself.

"Uh...hi?" you felt unsure how to reply him when he just poked your shoulder.

"Your pencil fell of," he gave the pencil to you.

You took the pencil and smiled "Thanks....uhh...."

"Nikolai."

"Yeah, thank you Nikolai."

"....Your welcome."

___Bonus chapter___

My Pov:

I guess, what Dmitri told me was right....Thank you Dmitri. Maybe Nikolai isn't bad at all, he helped me when my pencil fell off.

"That's why you shouldn't be clumsy, dummy," he spoke.

Dammit! I pull my words away! He's annoying!

____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this Fanfiction. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?