Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction

A/N: Oh wow....i'm surprised this story has a lot of readers. I didn't think people won't like this story but...i guess i was wrong. Thank you everyone ^.^

____________________________

Recap:

Soon both of your friends joined together and went to the math class together. The test was pretty hard for you but...because of Berwald help, you could pass some questions without thinking how hard the question was. And by that, you got C again as a score luckily. You were thankful that Berwald was there to taught you the Algebra, if he wasn't there....you would get D or E as a score and then redo the Math test....that would be suck.

____________________

You looked at Lili's and then the table satin front of you. You looked at her again, and then the table set again. This process continued for awhile until a soft voice broke your thought.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lili asked as her innocent eyes looked into your soul.

"Yeah, just one question."

"What is it?"She asked.

"Did you really prepare all of this tea set with the cookies, waffles, and the other cakes?"

"Yes, i did it because only Elizavetha and Michelle (Seychelles) joined my tea party. Since you wanted to join, i want to make you happy."

That's right. You joined Lili's tea party and soon Liz with Michelle will join both of you. You couldn't believe how many the desserts on the table. Including the traditional cakes such as Kremes, Dobosh cake, Fank, Crepes, and many more. The food were mouth watering and you wondered....how much time she made all of this type of desserts and cakes? 3 Hour? Probably no. 6 Hour? Maybe.

As you were thinking how much time Lili made all of this cake. A loud voice broke your thought again.But this time it wasn't Lili since her voice too gentle.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

"Hu-"

There was a huge height pressed your fragile body as you yelped. It feels like a giant just stomped your small body.

"Long time no seee!!!! I'm so sorry, there was a lot of homeworks and group project!!!"It was Michelle.

"Y-yeah, it's okay. Just g-get off! You're s-squeezing me!"

"Whoops!" She quickly got away and pulled you up.

"Hello Lili," Eliz smiled to Lili

"Hello," she said as her face made a ^.^ kind of face.

"Wow! There's a lot of cakes! Did you make all of this??" Michelle asked?

"Yeah. Thanks to Ms. Elizavetha, She taught me how to bake all of her kinds of cakes and pastries."

" Oh shush, that's just something simple."

You four were having a chat about baking until all of you heard a hard slam. The slam made you jumped in surprise and there was....a guy with short blond hair, green emerald eyes and a 'tsundere' kind of face.

"Big brother, what's going on?"

Wait, big brother?? No wonder Lili has a little bit of his looks. Expect, she has a cute little ribbon on her hair.

"Just that guy again tress passing our land...WHO ARE YOU?!?!" He pointed at you as he glared at you with his sharp eyes and gun pointed at you.

"No, don't shoot her. She's my friend. Her name is (Y/N)," she explained to her brother.