Chapter 17: Handycrafts For Gifts

Recap:

"Your welcome. You can go back to your sit and have a free time with your friends Lukas, Tino, Mathias, Emil and Berwald."

You  walked back to your sit and smiled at your new friends. "Guess what, we got an A+." They all cheered up upon hearing the new. Well...day's getting better.

________________________

The bell struck again as everyone in the class packing their bags including you who were talking with the five guys while packing your bag.

"That was really fun," you smiled.

"Yeah, expect when the dumbass were yelling loudly like a speaker," Lukas looked at Mathias with annoyed look.

"That was really mean, Lukas." Mathias pouted.

"Hahaha, you guys really act like a child. By the way, what's your next class?"

"Biology," Lukas and Berwald said at the same time.

"History," Mathias and Emil said at the same time too.

"Ahhh, handy crafts class," Tino blushed slightly.

"Ooh, me too. I have a handy crafts class too. Let's go together Tino. Bye Berwald, Mathias, Lukas and Emil. See you at lunch," your left hand waved at them and then left the hall together with Tino.

_____Time skip at the class_____

Well, what can you say about Mrs. Zoey Geesaman. She is....unique, why? She is very motherly because she is gentle, but when she gave a task. It's very hard, of course you're not going to abandon it but the task almost impossible to do. Such as make a bag from silk, make a doll from flannel, make anything from recycled goods such as plastic bottles and cardboard.

Today, is that day again. Is the day again were everyone must make something either it's pencil case, bag, key chain or just a simple miniature stuff.

"Good morning class! Today we will be free to make something but it must be Recycled stuffs or cloth. Just like what i taught you, if you forgot how to make a pencil case, bag, or anything like that. You can come up to here and ask me."

"Yes, Mrs. Zoey," then everyone sat down.

Today, you decided to male a lot of key chains for your best friend. You will make Hamburger key chain for Alfred, British Flag for Arthur, Hello Kitty for Yao Wang, Sunflower for Russia, Rose for Francis, pancake for Matthew, Italy flag for Feliciano, Dog for Ludwig, Sushi for Japan, Tomato for Lovino and then Spanish flag for Antonio.

For your other best friend, you will make a bag for you girl best friends and then Pencil case for your new friends Mathias, Lukas, Emil, Tino and Berwald. First, you took some cloth in your table, then the scissors plus ruler. You measured how much the cloth you will need and drew a line. After that, you cut it carefully with the scissors.

After cutting the cloth, you folded one part of the fabric inward, then iron it neatly as a marker. You did the same with the other cloth. Then, Sew the zipper on one part of the fabric that has been marked with folds, facing the other fabric, making sure the zipper position is under the folded fabric.

After that, Sew the bottom of the fabric opposite the zipper with the inner fabric positioned outside. Then, position the bottom of the fabric that has been sewn in the middle-up position, and the zipper section is at the bottom-center. Sew the two edges of the fabric. Carefully, you paid attention to the corner of the fabric, you pinned the cloth with the pin so that it didn't slide and marked it about 2.5 centimeters from the corner of the corner. You sew straight cloth that has been marked with a position like the shape of a triangle. You did it on all corners of the fabric (all of 4 corners).

When it was stitched, you cut each corner of the fabric with zigzag scissors  to remove the remaining fabric outside the seam. It didn't get too close to the stitches, you gave a distance of about 1 centimeter from the border of the seam so that the seam is not easily separated. You Turn the fabric position into the position it should be. Now, you did the same thing for five times quickly.

Soon, you make a lot of key chains but not all of them were finished because the bell rang meaning it was lunch time. Grabbing all the stuff and went to the canteen together with Tino who was beside you.

"Hey (Y/N), what did you made?"

"I made a Key chain and Pencil case but not all of them were done. I only made five pencil case and then six key chain. What about you?"

" That's a lot! I just made five pencil case and that's all. All of them for my best friends."

"Cool, i wish they liked it. Oh by the way, this is for you," you gave a pencil case with a Finland flag on the pencil case.

"H-huh? For me? Wowww, thank you. I also have one for you," he gave a cute blue pencil case with a puppy face on it.

"Awwww it's really cute. Thank you so much, Tino."

"Yeah, n-no problem. I-i know dogs are cute....so yeah..."

"Hehe, yeah. Thank you once again, Tino." 

At the canteen, you met with the four guys a.k.a Berwald, Emil, Mathias, and then Lukas. 

"Hej Dronning! What's in your bag????" Mathias asked.

"Oh, this? Well, i want to give all of you something."

"What is it?" Emil asked.

You opened the bag and gave them the pencil case. You gave Berwald the pencil case that has Sweden flag, Lukas has Norway flag, Emil has Iceland flag, and then Mathias with Denmark flag.

"Tak, min dronning!" Mathias smiled.

"Thank you," Lukas smiled...only a little bit.

"Tack min dronning," Berwald thanked you...you swore you saw his tiny blush.

"Thanks, for the pencil case." Emil thanked you.

"Yeah, thank you for the  pencil case. You don't really need to do this, you know?" Tino said.

"No problem and i know. But, i just want to see you all happy so i gave all of this for you."

"You know, she made it by herself," Tino closed eye smile.

"Hand made? It's really neat and not messy at all. Unlike someone..." Lukas looked at the pencil case.

"Ouch... that was harsh, Lukas." Mathias pouted.

"Haha, you don't need to say that but...thank you for the compliment."

"....You're welcome," you swore you saw a tiny blush again...on Lukas of course but he quickly hide it.

It was such a fun day when you gave the key chain Alfred, Arthur, Matthew, Francis, Yao Wang and Ivan. They were happy when you gave all of those gifts to them.

________________

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you love it.

Comment?

Follow?

Like?