Chapter 15: Mein Awesome Draw

Thank you for reading this story and also thank you for the 15 votes and 338 reads. I hope you like my next chapters.

________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Sure, if you want to. What's your next class?" German literature."

"Alright, we will be departed from here since my next lesson is P.E."

"Oh, see you next time then, Antonio."

"See you next time, chica~"

It was really fun day.

__________________________

What a best day! The cloud was raining and the room was clouded with the lavender scent as the students preparing their pencils, drawing pen, pencil colors, paint, or color markers. Yayyy, you love drawing....but you never tell anyone about it expect your best friends from your old town.

You always draw together with your best friend Felicia. She was very beautiful, she has brown hair and her hair tied back into a ponytail, she has a wild curl of hair dangling down at the side of her head, she often wears a short-sleeved khaki shirt and skirt, with a black tie. Her eyes are amber colored as she has that brightful smile. Not to mention, she has that 'big sister' vibe and Italian accent.

You miss the old days of you together with Felicia....you really miss her laugh, smile, her perfect drawing skill and how often she brought you her pasta. Not only Felicia, but you also miss your other best friend such as Sakura and Monika. All of them looked like your new friends expect your new friends were dudes.

You missed your best friend Monika, she often wore only a tank top and pants when she was tracking alone or with her dogs. She has messy short blond hair and blue baby eyes much like Ludwig. You missed your best friend Sakura too. She has medium black hair with bob style, she also has bright brown eyes, and often wears kimono. She often shares her sushi together with you and then she often drew an anime together with you.

Those three mischief made your life more bright until...you moved away from the old towns. True that you have best friends, but it's not brightful as your thought...back then, you were 'one of them'...it was pain full because no one helped your or protect you like Felicia, Monika or Sakura.

They pointed their fingers as they were laughing when there was pink and red paints all over you. Why they were cruel to you? Easy, all often born to be rich but you're not...you're not rich but also not poor. You were the middle class and that "middle class" always be the target of the bullies and one of them who hurt you...was...Ashley. Yes, that damned b**ch was your tormentors....but it seems she forgot who you were.

"Mein Art are Awesome!!!!"

That sounds familiar, it was like that guy when he came out so suddenly when Alfred said Awesome.

"Well, you're just drew yourself."

"Vell, because i'm Awesome! So i draw myself!"

You turned around to see...the same albino again. He had a white hair with deep red eyes and a cocky smirk.

" Can you just move away from me??? I don't want to sit with you Gilbert because Eliz vill be sitting here and besides, the teacher said draw an landscapes not you." The glasses dude said to the Albino.

"Pssshh! Vhatever!

You quickly looked away when he walked away from the glasses guy as you quickly made the line on the paper.