Chapter 26: The Party

A/N: Sorry for another long update. Since today is weekend, i have a day to update my fanfictions. I'm sorry if i made all of you wait for long. I'm so sorryyyy :'((

Romano: You-a better be, idiota!

Rude! >:( Anyway, enjoy this fanfic.

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                            Recap:

Recap:

___Bonus chapter___

My Pov:

I guess, what Dmitri told me was right....Thank you Dmitri. Maybe Nikolai isn't bad at all, he helped me when my pencil fell off.

"That's why you shouldn't be clumsy, dummy," he spoke.

Dammit! I pull my words away! He's annoying!

_______________________________

My POV:

I was reading a comic book about Ansatsu Kyōshitsu or Assassination Classroom. It is about an extremely powerful octopus-like creature working as a junior high homeroom teacher, and his students dedicated to the task of assassinating him to prevent Earth from being destroyed. It is pretty interesting comic, and there's my senpai-crush in this book. Well, i bet you can guess who. Karma Akabane, he is very handsome, strong, cool, smart, and sadistic guy. He gave me shivers when he was sadistic as hell.

As i turned the page, i heard a small knock outside my door.

Third Person POV:

Jae-joon looked at his wrist watch while mumbling slightly in frustration. The door made a 'creek' sound when (Y/N) opened the door. He glared at her and crossed his arms.

"I was waiting for you 10 minutes in here," he grumbled.

"Well, i'm so sorry about that. By the way, what's that in your hand?" you asked.

"Oh this, this is an invitation. It is from.....Alfred F. Jones," he looked at the invitation.

"Owh, my classmate invited me to his party."

"Then, you're not allowed to go to there."

"What why?!?!"

"Cuz, he's a dude, duh! You could've been kidnapped by those guys from his party!!!"

"...i don't think he would invite a stranger. I think he only invite his classmates."

After you said that, your phone rang in your pocket. With a swift motion, you answered the call.

" yeoboseyo? (Hello?)"

"Hey (Y/N)! it's me Elizaveta!"

"Oh hey Elizaveta, what's up?"

"Are you invited to Alfred's party??"
"Yeah,"you said.

"Are you coming?"

"I don't think so...my brother not allow me to go because he thinks that the party only for guys and i'm the only female one."

"What?!?! No!! All of our classmates get invited too!"

You gave a smug smirk at your brother who were looking at you with annoyed face. He sighed and looked at your face again.