Chapter 35: Why

A/N: The picture isn't mine. It is from google image. Thank you for the >1k reader and the hearts. I hope you like my story.

Anyway, you are a country called Atlantica. Yes, i Made that up because why not? It's just a fanfic, it's not real. Anyway, continue. The story not based on a true history.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

I looked at the woman who has the same look as me as she kneeled on the ground, she gave up as the enemies surrounded her. My eyes widened, why her enemy looked the same as my classmates?

"Please Germany, Russia, France, everyone.....don't do this to me," the girl whimpered.

"Sorry podsolnechnik (Sunflower) but we need you. You're the only country with rich natural resources~" The guy who looked like Ivan said.

I saw him raised his iron pipe and then smashed her head side quite hard. I winced at the clang sound ass the poor girl knocked out from Ivan's pipe. I ran up to the girl and try to save her before they can kill her but my hand went through her as I tried to pick her up. Word key, tried to. Tears escaped from my eyes and I could hear my own hiccups. The guy who looked like Ludwig came up to the poor girl and then picked her up as the guy who looked like Francis put some kind of collar on her neck. Then, they brought her away..........

_______________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

I wake up from tears glistening in my eyes as I feel the tears dripping slowly from my eyes to my soft lilac bed sheet and to the pillows. What was that? Why I have a dream of me having a war to my classmates? I mean, my friends are so kind and a huge sweetheart, there is no way that my friend would hurt me in purpose. I mean, I do have fake friends in my past life...in Junior Highschool and Elementary. Quickly, I wiped the tears away from my eyes and left my bed to do my morning routine after wearing my bunny slippers.

Everything seems little bit blurry before I rub my eyes with both of my hands as I'm going to the dressing room to pick my school clothes. I grab my fuscia pink jacket, white t-shirt with Cat prints on it, long skinny black rip jeans with long white scarf and black sneakers to top my casual school outfit. I don't know why but deep down, I have this bad gut feeling in me, it feels like there will be something wrong going on later but I cannot pin point what is it. I don't want to go to the school badly but sadly I can't because my parents probably gonna spank me.

I walked to my bedroom and cleaned myself. Then, i have a quick breakfast together after I wear my clothing . I see Jae-Joon from upstairs and I sit next to him as we eat Japchae, Egg Fried Rice, and Tteokguk or Rice cake soup. We both had a quick breakfast and goes to the bus stop with hurry. As we reach the bus stop, my mind slowly drifting away as I'm thinking about my nightmare last night. It feels so real, as if I went through that traumatic past. It's strange, because I clearly remember that I was surrounded with flowers in an open field when I was young.

Am I some kind of incarnation of someone in the past? I mean, there is a theory about incarnation of someone in the past and that 'reborn' person may know or doesn't know their past at all. If that's true, who am I in the past? Am I some kind of hero? A survivor? A soldier? Everything just so strange, especially after I met with that woman a few weeks ago. As I was thinking, i realized my brother just waved his hand in front of me and I looked at him with confusion and annoyance. He only chuckled a little bit and gave his 'blep'.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

".....Bro, do you know anything about my past?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know that much. The only thing I remember when Mom came home with you in her arms. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious. that's all," you explained.

I looked up and see out the bus has arrived and I get inside the bus with my brother behind me as he sat on the back empty sit meanwhile I sit next to Elizavetha.

Elizavetha POV:

I looked up to my best friend and move to the other sit so she can sit together with me. She smiled at me and plopped down as she took her phone's out from her pocket. I noticed a chain around her neck and saw her necklace. My eyes widened when I see the pendant of the necklace. My hand quickly moved to her jacket zipper and then covered it before anyone can sees it. I know that pendant, but I just can't believe that (Y/N) has it. I clearly saw everything before she got shot on the head as she looked at me with sadness. Her plea still hunts me until this day.

"Don't let anyone see than pendant," I said.

"W-wait, what are you doing?" She asked.

"...Just cover it and don't let the others know until the time is right," I explained.

"W-what time?" She asked.

".....I cannot tell you but trust me on this one. Just don't let others know or they will freak out."

I clearly remember that she stood up when she was in the meeting room as she slam her hand on the table and shout to everyone that She won't help anyone if they keep being greedy and then she stormed off from the meeting as the other looked at her with surprised faces. Me and Austria actually agree that they were turning greedy and in the end they killed the poor girl because of her resources. She was rich with gold, silver, clove, nutmeg, and cardamom. They took it greedily and she hates it, so she stop working together with them.

I remember clearly and I looked at her in the eyes. Oh, she has that beautiful same eye color of her with the same hair color. Dang it! I misses her so much, I just hope the other countries are sorry for what they have done to the poor innocent girl. She only tried to warn them that being greedy are wrong but they didn't listen.

"Liz, you okay?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm just thinking that you look the same with someone I know," I explained.

"Someone you know?.....Is the person looks like me with with....longer hair?" She asked.

Wait? She know? Why.....just why. I-is this her? I remember that she said she will come back and meet me as a new person......I could feel my tears dripping from my eyes down to my cheeks, just why.....and how? I miss her so much. I can feel her thumb touched my cheeks and wiped my tears away, I looked at her hair and her eyes again........You really came back, Atlantica.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. I hope you like this part of the story. 

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?