Lukas Bondevik Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Zero-chan. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her walking out from the room and I could heard many cheers sooner or later after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

______

Y/N POV:

Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'

I sing softly, watching a video clip of where Sebastian from The Little Mermaid sings to Ariel while she wishes to see the land. If I must admit, the movie is really cheesy but enjoyable. The reason I'm watching The little mermaid because I want to see Aquarium badly but the ticket price is a little bit expensive. I know, it's a silly reason you watch The Little Mermaid just because you want to see Aquarium. But other reason because I want to feel the nostalgia where I went to aquarium together with my family as I wear Ariel's inspired dress.

I'm a sucker for Disney, especially the old Disney movies such as Beauty and The Beast, Mulan, Cinderella, Snow white and Cinderella. The new Disney movies aren't that bad actually but I just like a story where princess met their true love. Also, old Disney movies has a slight dark twist inside the story and that's what it makes me a little bit more intrigued with old Disney movies.

I look at my phone and sighs softly, the tickets are expensive. I wish I can see the aquarium. Boredom slowly begin creeping deep inside of me and I stop The Little Mermaid movie by pressing the pause button from the remote and exit from the movie. I wish that I can see aquarium but I don't want my boyfriend to spend tons of money just to buy the ticket. He can spend other important things, and I don't want to bother him. He might be a typical person where he doesn't express his emotions but you know that he loves you through the service act

[RINGGG]

[RINGG]

[RINGGG]

There were several rings from outside the living room and I decide to see the guest. A slightly taller figure standing in front of me, he looks at me with his pair violet eyes and his small cross clip glistening and attached to his bangs. I could feel my my lips curved upward and I wrap my arms around his figure, he wrap his arms around mine as I nuzzle my head to his neck, noticing a slight cinnamon scent on him.

"Hey Min kjærlighet (My love)" He pats my head.

"Hey. It's unusual you came here early," I ask.

"Well, I bought an Aquarium ticket for both of us," he bluntly says.

"W-what?!?! Don't you know it's expensive?!" I scold him.

He literally roll his eyes at my reaction and he flicked my forehead. Earning a slight yelp from me since he just flicked my forehead, I give him a pout as my hand rubs the sore part. "You didn't even see the discount. If you check twice in the application, if you buy two ticket, you will get a 45% discount for a couple. That's why I bought it for both of us," he crosses his arms. My eyes widened "So....we can go?" I ask, he let out a soft smile "Of course. I already booked for tomorrow. So, we will go from here at 1.30 pm since it opens at 12.00 pm."

I smile and give him a tackle hug, he grunted slightly when I hug him a little bit tighter. "Thank you so much!" Excitement fills every inch of my soul. "You're welcome" he pecks my lips. A blush erupted my cheeks although I kiss Lukas back lovingly.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A little girl happily skips as she was holding her father and her mother hands, looking around in the aquarium. She looks at the small clown fish and giggles "I found Nemo!" She exclaims happily. The woman looks up and smiles as you watch the clown fish swam closer to three of you. "It does" the girls giggles. "What about the blue one? She looks like Dory," Lukas points to the blue fish. It was really surprising that her husband knows about one of the Finding Nemo's character. Her eyes glistened slightly as her lips curved into a smirk.

"I don't know you know Finding Nemo~" She teases.

"Terese always ask me to watch it together when you're not home and when I have free time," he admits shyly.

"You are such a softie, you know that~" She teases more.

"......whatever" he says hopelessly. Knowing that you are stubborn and there will be no end.

"Pappa! Mamma! I wanna go see the place where you can touch the fishes!" Terese says.

"Sure Honey. Let's go" She says

Y/N POV:

I look at the girl who began skipping away to see the exhibit. She was really happy that she is able to touch some fishes and feed it. Terese Elin Bondevik (Oslo), She just like a mini version of me with Lukas violet eye color. Well the reason that she just like a mini me because she really loves Disney like me and she also quite playful. Often brings some kind of trouble in household even though she can be a total sweetheart.

The two of us watch her interaction with the fishes as she bought some fish pellets to feed the fishes. Lukas joins  the little girl as he pats the girl head, watching the fishes gets closer to her hand and eating the food from her head. It was kinda surpising that the fishes didn't even swim away when her hand gets closer. It was sweet when I see the interaction of the girl with the fish. "The fishes not scared....."Terese mumbles. Not knowing the reason why the fish doesn't seems scared of her.

"You feed the fishes. Therefor, they don't think of you as a threat," He spoke.

"Maybe I should be a mermaid!" Terese says jokingly.

"Well, you will become the prettiest mermaid," Lukas smiles softly.

I smile as I watch the bonding between father and daughter. Knowing how much he loves me and Terese, I know that Lukas, Terese and me will have a great future together.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?