Chapter 20: What's Wrong Lukas?

A/N: Hello my fellow friends, followers and readers!

Thank you for reading this story and also thank you for the votes with the >500 reader. 

Ps: The author-chan doesn't feel really good (>_<), but since the author won't give up this story. I will continue this (^_^).
___________________

Recap:

"....It's getting darker. Let's meet up tomorrow at school,"

"Alright. See you at the next day!"

"See you too!!"

Grabbing your coat, you head home and thinking out this day. It was really fun, you enjoyed your hang out with Emil.

________________________

It was 7 am and you were witting with your new Friends Tino, Emil, Lukas, Berwald, and then Mathias. Of course, you enjoy your hang out with them but..they were pretty loud especially Mathias who were yelling 'I'm The King of Europe!!' It was annoying to be honest.. But....everybody has their own charm like Lukas who didn't speak for a whole ride, Tino who try spoke softly just like a mother type and then there's the loud one a.k.a Mathias.

"(Y/N), i want to ask you something," Lukas looked up at you.

"Sure, what do you want to ask?"

"...How are you so calm when you hang out with Mathias?"

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME LUKAS?!?!?!" Mathias pouted like a kid.

"Shut up you damned Den.  We're in the bus, your screaming only hurting my deaf," he commented blandly.

Those comments made you sweat drop, especially when Lukas and Mathias got into a childish argument. You wonder, how can Mathias and Lukas are Friends? They are the exact opposite...you have no idea.

"We're here, everyone. Pack your bags and check if you miss anything," Tino interrupted their argument with his words.

Both of them packed their bags and left the bus together with you. After leaving the buss, you looked at the schedule in your Agenda book.

"What's your next class, (Y/N)?" Lukas asked.

"Art, and you?"

"Me too. I have a same  class with you."

"What about the others?"

"M'th'm't'cs," Berwald replied your question.

"Biology," Mathias and Tino said at the same time.

"English Literature," Emil replied.

"Ahhh, everyone expect Lukas have a different subjects huh? Let's meet up at the lunch time."

After gave a goodbye wave, you both went to the Art classroom...you didn't notice but inside his emotionless face, deep inside he worried for the art class.

'Why gotta be the Art class? Why can't it be English Literature, Biology or Others? I hate art class!' 

You turned around to see him slowed down his pace as he was looking down in deep thought. His face was wrinkled little bit and his face was little bit sour even his face looked like Frisk from Undertale.