Feliciano Vargas Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the deviantart and this is the link of the creator of this art https://www.deviantart.com/tinosa/art/Italy-Hetalia-478428968 . Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

My eyes watch her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers sooner or later after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

______

Y/N POV:

Three months have passed and everything have turn normal. Surprisingly, the school accepted me but the school also give me a warning. The teacher and students would glare at me but they don't really hurt me because of what happened because they are afraid of me. It's kinda too late to explain everyone that it's not me who want to hurt them. It was the dark entity that controlled me but even If I explain everyone about it, they would not believe me either because it sounded crazy and out of this world.

I would do the same too if someone I thought is nice ended up hurting everyone then I will think of them as a bad person. Even though it's getting a little lonely, at least I didn't get treated by everyone as a dirt or scum of the earth. It was kinda my fault too since I'm blinded by my own anger and selfish needs. My eyes looking at the pot in front of me while the water boiling, cooking the pastas inside it. Since I made Italy cried a bit because of what happened in the past, I feel bad for him so I'm making pasta for him.

After the pasta was done, I filter the pasta carefully as the drain filled with the boiling water. I grab a plate and carefully put the hot pasta on the plate carefully and wait until it was a little cool. Then, I pour the sauce on top of the pasta and shreds the cheese after I pour the sauce. By the way, I'm making a simple Spaghetti Carbonara for Feliciano because I'm not sure what's his favorite pasta. While I was waiting the pasta cooled down, my hand grabbed the lunch box and opens the lid of the lunch box.

I put the Spaghetti carbonara inside the lunchbox carefully and put the lid on top if it as I seal the food, avoiding the outside air contains the food. Praying the food still taste delicious for him, not wanting to see him getting really upset. My hand grab the lunchbox and put it inside my bad while I was jogging to his classroom. Inside the class, I see him happily chatting with the other students. His eyes closed as his aura filled with flowers around him. His laughter are so contagious, it's adorable and slightly derpy.

My heart beats getting stronger while I move my feet to get close to the cute Italian across of me. He moves his head as he looks at me, with his eyes closed. He waves his hand happily to me, showing that he welcomes me. I smile at him and come close to him as my hand taking out the lunchbox with the carbonara spaghetti. "Hey Feli, I made you something for lunch later." I hide my blush while smiling at him. His once closed eyes were opened after those words escapes from my lips. He's looking at me with surprise.

"Really Bela?" He asks.

"Yeah, I hope you like it," I hide my blush again.

I hand him the lunch box and watch his expressions. Once he opens the lid, his eyes widened when he see my handmade pasta. I could see his lips curved into happiness and he hugs me tightly in his arms. Not too tight until I got chocked. It's just tight as securing me and not letting move but still comfortable.

"Ne~ Gracias mio amore!" (Thank you, my love) he says as he stand up and kisses my cheeks.

"Y-your welcome Feli" I smile at him.

.

.

.

.

I look at the two little girls in front of me who are playing doll. They both had the same hair color as Feliciano although the younger sibling has lighter hair than the older sibling and they had the same eye color as mine too. They both playing happily the older sibling helps her little sister dressing up the doll. I bet you want to know their name. The oldest girl with darker hair is Anna Vargas (Venice) while the youngest girl with shorter and brighter hair is Andriana Vargas (Milan). They both are close with each other.

"T-the left arm sleeve stuck!" Adriana panicked a little bit.

"Here, let me help," Anna says as she helps her little sister.

My lips curved slightly as I watch them playing together "You both quite close. It's kinda weird that you don't really often fight like other siblings," I said. Anna scoffs "We do fight but Adriana isn't as annoying like our cousin" Anna said bluntly. I giggle at her statements. She's right, she mostly had fight with her cousin and Anna would tell Feli and me that her cousin is rude. That's why she often fight with her cousin. I'm talking about my brother's kids anyway. Frankly, Jae-joon's kid often teases her and Adriana's height.

"Y-yeah! Yu-Joon and Lim-Joon often tease us!" Adriana agreed with Anna.

"It's alright Anna and Adriana. I will tell Uncle Jae-joon if you wish," I pat both of their heads.

"Anna? Adriana? I made-a both of you Panna Cotta!" Feliciano said from the Kitchen.

The little girls quickly stand up and run to the kitchen while Feli serves them the dessert for both of them. I smile and shook my head as I come up to Feliciano and kisses his cheeks. "They really love your Panna Cotta." He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist "Si! I'm the best Padre (Father) and Marito (Husband)!" He says happily and lovingly at me. Our kids looks at us with disgust "Ewwww! papà kisses mamma!" Anna stuck her tongue out and walks away with Adriana following her from behind.

I roll my eyes and laugh at the girls reaction. My eyes draft from the kids to Feli. I kisses his lips secretly as he kisses me back gently and lovingly. His lips are soft like butter. He pulls away and smiles " Ti amo, mio amore (I love you, my love)" He says.

"I love you too, Feliciano," I kissed his lips again.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?