Sadik Adnan Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Pixiv and the creator is Kay-I  . Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

________________________________________________________________________________ Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers later, after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

_______

Y/N POV:

There was a soft melody coming out from the object in my hand as my fingers moves from other key to the other keys to make a beautiful music. My parents allows me to study how to play guitar and they gave me a guitar course since two months ago. The beginning was pretty easy since Mr. David taught me the basic keys and where should I put my finger at. If you think he's touching my hand then no, he wasn't. In fact, he gives me a demonstration where I should put my fingers with his guitar.

Mr. David also kindly gave me a small blue guitar pick. I tried to reject his offer but he told me 'It's alright. I have a lot of guitar picks. That's why I want to give you one. Besides, picking the guitar strings kinda painful'. It was really nice of him that he gives one of his guitar pick. He's like a second brother to me after Jae-joon. Why? He is actually just 21 years old and that's the reason why he is like a second brother to me.

"So (Y/N), I know that you like guitar but what is the other reason that you want to play guitar?" David asks.

"Well, I want to surprise my boyfriend. He really likes music and I want to be able to play a song for him," I look down, blushing slightly.

"You are really such a sweet girlfriend. Good luck," he smiles.

"Thank you," I look up at him and nods.

"Now, you should try play Thousand years,"

He gives the paper that filled with lyrics and chord keys. Luckily, he gives me the easy one and not the hard one. So, I begin strumming the guitar, learning slowly until I can get all of the part. I know that if my boyfriend listening to me playing guitar right now, he would be proud of me.

.

.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

I strum the strings of guitar as my fingers moves from key C, G, Em, D, C repeatedly while I was singing, and looking at Sadik with admiration and love in my eye. He was surprised when he found out that I can play guitar. None of the less, he smiles and he was proud of me that I can play a romantic song for him. Then, I change from to other key from G, G, Em, Em7, C, C, D while I'm singing the chorus part.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I swear when I look at his unmasked eye, his eye changes into a heart. His form getting closer to mine as he sit next to me while I was singing and playing guitar. To be honest, my voice isn't as good as others but because of the guitar and because I can control the tone of my voice, at least it makes up my singing without cracks. I also see that he moves his mouth, following and singing along with me.

One step closer I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I couldn't help but smiles as we sing together....enjoying this moment as we both save this memory in our minds. Who knows, maybe in the future I can sing for him again.

.

.

.

.

.

Amusement, that's what I feel right now as I see two figures dancing from far away. A little boy following the large men steps, trying to prove his dad that he is a better dancer than his father while Sadik also do the same thing, Trying to prove his so that he also can dance better than him although it's more playful. Not gonna lie but the scene right in front my eyes are so adorable. I secretly record the two of them goofing around as my brother also join by playing a a guitar and laughing at the scene.

I'm quite thankful that Sadik and Ihsan are so similar. Especially when they are playing together, not only it's funny but also cute. Anyway, our son name is Ihsan Osmanek Adnan ( Malatya ). He's...well just like other kid, he likes to tease other people and prank other people. He also can get quite competitive, just like his father Sadik. It wasn't that much of a surprise that Ihsan is the same with Sadik although he has my skin tone and my eye color. He is... a literal copy of Sadik Adnan and it's not much of a surprise that Ihsan often teases Heracles daughter and Jae-joon's son.

"You're recording?" Jae-joon asks.

"Yep. Ihsan and Sadik can be competitive and it's quite funny actually," I admit.

"True, Ihsan always teases my son and Heracles daughter. He's just like...a copy of Sadik but cuter," he chuckles.

"Well, I know that Sadik is competitive but he always loses on purpose just to make our son happy," I admit.

"That's cute," Jae-joon teases, I only roll my eyes at him.

After I say that, there was a cheering sounds from the tiny boy as he jumps around "BABA (Dad) LOOSE!! I WIN!!" I softly chuckle at Ihsan's victory dance as Sadik pretend to pout and sulk since he lost to his son. Them , he picks Ihsan up and showers his son with kisses, just to annoy his son "Since I loose, Baba gonna shower your face with kisses! he taunted Ihsan in which he yelps and escapes from Sadik's arms and run to me to get the protection. Playing along with them, I hug Ihsan and pretend to glare at Sadik who immediately sulks.

Well, what can I say.....I have such a unique family.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?