Elizavetha Hedervary Ending

A/N: This is for you guys who are BI and lesbian! I hope you enjoy!
______________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

 I look at  her walking out from the room and I could heard many cheers after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

________

Y/N POV:

Guilt slowly creeping inside my soul while I'm thinking what happened between me and her in the past. I mean, I already apologize to her and she forgives me but I still feel guilty for her because I hurt her a lot. While I was sitting comfortably, I didn't know someone was approaching me until the person tapped my shoulder. My eyes widened and I jumped away to see the pretty woman standing right in front of me. She's smiling happily as if I never hurt her in the past but because I don't want to make her worry about me....I give her a fake smile.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She says

"H-hey!" I greet her back.

"Let's go to the Arcade place!" She suddenly hold one of my arms and pulls me.

My cheeks slowly flushed when she hold on of my arm "W-wait!" I pull my arms away from her. She immediately stops and turns around to look at me straight in the eyes. My heart beats was getting louder as I look down. "Liz, I know you always hear this but.....I'm still sorry for what happened in the past. I never mean to hurt you and the other girls but I saw your injuries....." My eyes slowly glistening and tears escape through my eyes to my cheek bones. Something gentle was pressed to my cheeks and wipes my tears away.

I look up to see her with a sad smile after she wipes my cheeks away "No, It's alright (Y/N) I already forgive you......I know you didn't mean it and I know that you were controlled by that dark entity." She caresses my cheeks gently and lovingly, I couldn't help but lean my head slightly to her soft hand as she smiles at me. "I know but I cannot forgive myself" I lean her head more to her hand. She sighs and hugs me as she wraps her arms around my shoulder gently

Happiness and comfort surrounding my soul as if it feels like a warm blanket drapes over my soul. Elizavetha is a definitely an Angel, she not only caring towards me but also beautiful, gentle, playful and motherly. She is the perfect girl for me. My heart even beat faster when she touches my cheeks.

"You are the kindest girl I have ever met," I praise her.

"and You are the most awesome girlfriend," She blushes but also smiles.

Our face got close with each other and I close my eyes . I can feel her soft lips on mine as my cheeks got more red than before. Her kiss soft as marshmallow, full of love, passionate like chocolate and sweet like sugar. Slowly, I pull my lips away and stares at her beautiful eyes. Elizavetha is the most perfect girlfriend and I'm thankful for it. We both also gives each other an eskimo kiss to show how much we love each other.

"That tickles" She giggles.

"I know but I love it" I smile cheekily at her.

.

.

.

.

.

Because we are girls, we couldn't have a kid and therefore...we adopt two adorable twin girls. Surprisingly, both of them are country and we found them in a basket. The younger twin is Márcellina Héderváry (Budapest) and Elizavetha named her. Meanwhile, the oldest twin is Mária Héderváry (Pest) and I'm the one who named the older twin. The twins are the real definition of trouble maker.

Both of us often see either living room, kitchen or their bedroom are messy because of them while they look at us with their innocent smiles. However, I couldn't stay mad at them for long and I cannot entirely discipline them so Elizavetha is the one who will discipline the twin. She would glare at me when I Spoil them instead of discipline the kids. The way of her discipline the kids aren't harsh if you think because she only smack their hands lightly to remain them.

Anyway, as I was saying. I was cleaning the kitchen because it was really messy because there were many food crumbs. My horror starts when Mária and Márcellina come to the kitchen and running around playing tag. Both of them would knock some glasses, plate and cups on the tables. They also throw each other foods which makes the kitchen more messy.

Feeling dizzy with their antics, I go to the bedroom and just...gives up with the twin antics until I hear some shouts. It was Elizavetha.

"WHAT IS THIS! YOU BOTH MAKE THE KITCHEN DIRTY! CLEAN THIS UP INSTANTLY OR I WILL TAKE BOTH OF YOUR PHONE!" She yells.

"WE'RE SORRY MOM!!"

There were many shifting sounds as I put my ear near the wall to listen to the kids. There were also footsteps get closer to bedroom. The door opens and reveals the troublemakers as they looking down at their feet. It was clear that they feel guilty for making me upset. "We're sorry mommy" They say at the same time. I was silent for a moment and smile as I walk up to them and pat their heads gently.

"It's alright. Just don't make a mess in the kitchen. Mommies already clean everything, okay?" I smile at them. Both of them nods and hugs me as their apology. Liz came up to me and smiles as she watch the twin hugs me. She comes up to me and kisses the twin forehead and my cheeks "I'm sorry about the yelling." I shook my head and reply to her that it was fine. Liz might be the most strict person while our twin might be the most troublemaker kid. Nonchalantly, I love the three of them unconditionally.

________________________________________________________________________________

~ The End ~

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?