Matthew Williams Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Google and Pinterest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia. Anyway, Merry Christmas and I'm sorry for saying Merry Christmas late. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

My eyes watched her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers sooner or later after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

______

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on the hill while drawing the view in front of me. It was calming as my eyes watch the birds and the animals around this area. The nature gives a calming aura and the wind is refreshing although it's slightly cold. I closes my eyes after drawing the view in front of me. Since it's a little bit cold in here, I'm wearing a brown mocha sweater with scarfs and long jeans with a beanie. The leaves are falling and it has a reddish color. You're right, It's fall season and I'm not at home at all.

Anyway, Several months have passed and everything has gone normal expect everybody. Let's just say everyone afraid of me but also kinda forgive my past deeds. I also often sits with the cutest guy alive, we both often talk about nature, warm drinks, and animals. It's supposed to be a boring topic somehow he could make the conversation more fun. Anyway, I sigh a bit and closes the book on my lap after I draw the scenery. The sun is setting down and I watch the sunset while the sounds of birds chirping are decreasing.

A sweet smells slowly invaded my nostril sense, it smells like a Cinnamon Maple coffee. My lips slowly curved as I turn around to see Matthew brought two cups of Cinnamon Maple Coffee for both of us. He often makes me cinnamon maple coffee when I stay at his house. "H-here. This is for you, Maple" He says as he hands me the cup. I take the glass in a grateful manner as I blow the coffee since it's too hot. After it was a little bit cooled down, I take a little sip of the coffee and my tongue tingling because of the sweet taste from it.

"Thank you, my polar bear" I say as I kissed the tip of his nose.

"N-no problem, Maple" he stutters after I kissed his nose.

Surprise? I'm dating with Matthew Williams. He is the sweetest guy and the cutest boyfriend. He is really caring, sweet, gentle and romantic. I mean, he can be romantic sometimes because he buys me plushie and often makes me a pancake. His pancake is the best, especially when it's drizzled with Maple syrup and butter. There was a comforting silent as one of his hand holds mine while rubbing his thumb gently, making circles on my hand. His hand really soft as if he has a baby skin.

"I-I know it's going to be cold. S-so, I made coffee for both of us," He smiles.

"I see. Thank you so much, Matthew," I smile and kisses his cheeks. Earning blush from him.

Usually, I'm the one who showers him with small kisses to show that I really love him but sometimes he kisses me too. Mostly, he kiss either my cheeks and my forehead to show his loves to me. His cheeks kiss means he loves me while his forehead kiss means he loves me and he adores me. It was adorable and sweet of him, His eyes locked up to mine and he kisses my cheeks, it was kinda surprising for me but I didn't blush. Instead, I giggled because his cheeks getting more red than before.

"I-I'm going to make a campfire," He stands up.

"Do you want me to help?" I ask him.

"S-sure Maple" He says.

He creates the campfire with woods while I spill the alcohol on top of the woods. After pouring the alcohol, my hand grab the matches inside my pocket and light the woods that already got covered with the alcohol. We both sit near the fire as it gives us a warmth that we need while we both are cuddling with each other as he wraps his arms around my waist and my head slightly lean to his shoulder.

.

.

.

.

Laughter were filled in the field as the little boy throw a snowball at his father. Matthew fell off after he shot him with another snowball. A mischief slightly twinkling in Matthew's eyes as he makes another snowball and hit our son with the snowball but misses as our son ducked . He quickly builds a fortress to protect himself from his father snowballs. I could only watch them having fun from the window since I'm making a hot chocolate for both of them. I don't really want them to catch cold, it would be tiring If I need to take care both of them. .

I shook my head slightly and my lips slightly curved while watching them having fun together. After the snowball war, both of them also have a competition of making the best snowman. Matthew purposely makes his snowman looks bad so our son can win the competition. Now you might be wondering, what's our son's name? Well, his name is Jeremy Williams (Ontario). He has the same hair color as his father but Jeremy has my eye color. Jeremy also has an adorable curl on his hair, much like his father.

Anyway, after a long play on the snow. The two of them got inside the house after I was done making the hot chocolate. "I made hot chocolate for both of you." I put the mugs down on the table after pouring the hot chocolate to their glasses. Jeremy smiled at us "Thank you mommy," he says as he blew the hot chocolate until it's warm enough and take a sip. Matthew comes up to me and kisses the top of my head gently "Thank you, maple. I'm gonna prepare warm clothes for Jeremy and myself." He says as he walks away.

My eyes watch his drifting figure as I crosses my arms while thinking 'Thank you for giving the best husband and the good life with Jeremy too'.

~The End~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?