Heracles Karpusi Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the deviantart and the creator is TheLupin . Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers later, after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

_______

Y/N POV:

I look at Elizavatha who are standing right beside me, we give each other a slight smirk and carefully peeks out to see our opponent. Right now, we are against Michelle and Bella in a snow ball fight. Both of them have been asking us since a a week ago and we agreed to play together a snowball fight together with both of them. Well Snowball fight are actually fun in my opinion but I don't like when the snow sometimes stuck in our hair or when it accidently got inside our mouth, it's disgusting, especially after when people walks on it.

"Shall we destroy their fortress now?" Liz asks.

"No, we need a plan. They may look like innocent but I know they both quite skill full in snow ball fight," I explain to her.

"That sounds bummer. Any idea?" She ask again.

" Uhmm distract them? One of us? Like, you went up to there pretending you are going to destroy their fortress but when they began chasing. I will be the one who destroy it," I smirk.

"Good idea! I will start distracting the two girls," she winks.

"Okay!"

She stood up and began running as the boots makes a soft clicking noise when she runs. She began screaming like a maniac as she runs to the opponent's fortress and throwing the snow balls, missing the shots on purpose in which makes the two girls panic and start chasing Elizavetha. I roll my eyes because how Liz's act but it's still working I guess? I went on my tippy toes as I smirk secretly and destroy the fortress and going back to our fortress since I did my job to make the opponent's team loose.

However, when I get back to Liz and my fortress....it was destroyed too and I see Liz was there, piled up with a snow as Michelle and Bella looking at me with a smirk. "Did you really think we didn't figure out your plan?" Michelle snickers. I roll my eyes playfully and smile "We're tie, I guess? It's really fun, playing with you guys," I admit. Loving this moment since we only can enjoy winter around December until March. "Yeah, we enjoy this too and you know what? WE WILL PILE THE SNOWS ON YOU!!!" Bella suddenly tackled me and a manly yelp escapes from my lips.

The whole day were filled with laughter and playing around with Liz, Bella and Michelle. We got back home after playing in such long time.

.

.

I shouldn't have been playing in the snow for more than five hours together with them. It was fun, but now I'm facing my consequence for not taking myself. I can feel how dry my throat are and my nose are really runny right now. Plus, I had this coughing fit and I feel warm in all over my body expect feet which is really cold. Knowing my boyfriend, he would probably just sigh and looks at me with disappointment since I didn't listen to him after he told me to not play in the snows for more than 5 hours.

"(Y/N)? Are you here?" There was a knock from outside.

"Oh no..." I mumbled.

"I will open the door. I brought some snacks...." The person outside my bedroom says.

Oh no, what I'm gonna do? Oh well, I will get a scolding from him I guess? I just hope that he won't get too angry with me since I did not listen at him. The door was opened with a slight creak sound and I could see a pair of emerald green eyes stares at me. I know that he is disappointed with my condition even though he looks at me with an expressionless face. "What did I told you..." he sighs and shakes his head at me. My cheeks puffed up when I hear that. He's right but I just don't want him to say the truth.

"Well...I made a soup for you and I bought a medicine. I know...you will get sick, that's why I will take care of you today," he let out a tiny smile.

"T-thank you Heracles..." I blush.

"Παρακαλώ (You're welcome)" he put the plastic bag on the table, taking the soup out and pour it to the bowl and brings it to me.

I could see that he is disappointed of my action but he also looks at me with love in his eye. He put his hand under my head and gently pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head to show his affection. "Get well soon...."he whispers.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A baby girl curled up in the arms of her dad, hugging him as her cheeks were slightly wet after she cried for several minutes because of the nightmare. The girl hiccupped softly, the tears were stopped as she look at her dad with a wide eye like a doe. "Monster are so scary...." She says. Agnes Cassandrea Karpusi ( Laconia ), she is shy, scared easily, and she also a sweetheart because she often help you around with cleaning and cooking. Since she is 5 years old, You have taught her about kindness and responsibility.

He knew that he's not really good at words since he is a pretty awkward person. However, he had an idea to cheer his little baby girl to make her stop crying and scared. He knows that his little girl hates nightmares and also a thunderstorms because of the loud booming voice. A soft tune left from his lips as he sang softly to his daughter.

Little child, be not afraid
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger
There is no danger
I am here tonight. Little child, be not afraid
Though thunder explodes and lightning flash
Illuminates your tear-stained face
I am here tonight and someday you'll know
That nature is so
The same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
On forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see
In the morning

The girl slowly fell asleep in his arms and he smiled softly at the mini copy of him. Missing her mother who are away from his reach. He kissed the girl's forehead and gently whispers "Μπαμπάς (dad) loves you....always remember that."

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?