Chapter 42: Darkness

A/N: Oya oya? Hey Hey HEY!!!! Wazzup my fellow readers. The Picture in here isn't mine at all because I'm suck at drawing and I got it from Google Image. Anyway, thank you for the heart and all the lovely comments. Enjoy the story!

Warning: Gore

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

(Y/N) POV:

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU ALL!" I Shrieked.

My hand grab the glass on the table and throw them the glass. They quickly dodge but the glass shattered as it hit the door, creating a loud crashing sound. My breath was ragged and my head feels dizzy again but the nurse came up to help me before my psychosomatic relapse again.

"Fine, if that what you wished....Let's go," Arthur opened the door and left as everybody followed him from behind. Leaving the medic bay one by one.

______________________________

I watch everyone began leaving the medic bay one by one. Arthur, Heracles, Kiku, Lovino and the last one is Francis who look so hurt and broken after I yell at all of them. Guilt began creeping deep inside my heart but I brushed those feeling away because I remember what they did to me. I feel so stupid, believing them as if they not gonna hurt me again and then uses me again. If you were me, I bet you would be pissed and won't forgive them too, right? I remember how they laugh at my pain and my cries.

Call me petty but if you were me....you would do the same thing too and maybe more than just screaming your head off or throwing the glass. You would try kill them too as a payback or you would bully them until to the point where they get depressed. I want those payback too but I know I'm not strong enough to take them down, it would be ridiculous if one person try to defeat more than five people at the same time. It would be a suicide mission if I try to take them down all at once without any plan.

" (Y/N), are you really okay?" The nurse asked.

"I-i'm fine. Jut need some more time..."I explained

"Alright. Uhh, here is your painkiller, you may go back to the class once you feel better," She pat the back of my head gently.

"T-thank you," I stuttered, trying to ease my slight headache.

"You are welcome. Just be careful next time," She warned me.

I look at the pills and nods "Thank you," I said as I save some of the pain killers for later in case my sickness relapse again. A sigh escape from my lips again as my eyes looked outside from the window, thinking if it's right to hating on them or not because if I think twice...they haven't hurt me at all. All this time, they helped me a lot too but also maybe.. just maybe they know who am I and then pretend to be kind again. Silently praying to God, I pray that everything wouldn't go wrong as the nurse left the medic bay to help other student.

I heard a small whisper and my eyes followed to the source of the small whispers. Seeing my reflection on the mirror, instead of frowning face.. she had a smirk painted across her luscious red lips. Her fingers beckoned to me, calling me to get closer with her. My body moved on it's own as I get closer with her.

"You really think that those guys really care about you?" She smirk.

"I-i'm not sure but I feel bad for shouting at them," I admitt.

"Don't be," she giggles. "After all, they tortured you," she smile.

"I know but...they might be sorry," I think.

" Oh honey, if they are really sorry. They would know who you are and say sorry right in front of your face. Instead, they didn't say anything at all, right?" She land her hand.

"I- i guess," I stutter.

"They know who are you. They are just pretending , thinking you already forgave them," She said as her eyes trailed to my collarbone.

Her eyes glowed slightly as she smirk again " I see you have something hidden. May I see it?" She asked. I nod and opened the jacket to show her my necklace. The pendant is the lost island of Atlantica. Her eyes trailed from my pendant and then to my eyes. "How about this. Get closer and come together with me. I will give you my power and make those guys sorry about what they did to you. How's that?" The temptation is real. I really want to make them know that they hurt me. Without thinking twice, I let myself get closer to her and she suddenly turned into a black shadow.

Slowly by slowly, she turned into a huge black smoke and she escaped from the mirror. Surrounding me from bottom to the top. Every inch of my body felt painful as if it feels like a millions of needles piercing me. It was painful but also addicted to it since it gives me the feeling of euphoria. The smoke slowly get inside my necklace pendant and also it got inside from my mouth. The taste are unique, it's sweet but also bitter like dark chocolate but somehow painful. I tried to scream but nothing was come out, only gurgle sound could be heard.

The dark smoke disappear after it got inside my body. I could feel a new strength in me, it was strange yet exciting. I heard laughter but it was from inside my mind. She giggled at my excitement and I could hear her purr slightly to me. "You're so excited~" she smirked. I look myself into the mirror and see my right eye is my normal color eye but my left eye is red, red like blood.

"I give half of my power, my dear~" She giggled.

"What power?" I asked.

"I give you strength, speed, ability to control object around you, shadow and darkness, try it." She pointed.

I lift my hand slowly as my eyes focused on the chair next to the table, I carefully moved it backward without touching it and the chair moved by itself. "W-wow...." I was amazed. She laughed happily but it wasn't a nice laughter...it was an eerie laughter that could send shivers. "Now, you have a power to defeat them all. I can give you full power...if you let me control you~" She smirked. I didn't think again because the her words gave me double temptation.

"You can control me. I'm Atlantica, the lost country...and I will let you control my power, my body and my mind," I said.

"Good Choice~" She smirk.

Suddenly, my heart feels like someone gripped it really hard and it feels like it would explode at any moment. A scream of pain escaped my mouth, clenching on my pained chest with one of my hand trying to cradling my painful chest . Droplets of blood escaped through my mouth and I hear laughter deep in side my mind. My body glows red and my eyes turns red completely. Then, everything goes black as I hear her words....

[Good night, my dear.]

[Thank you for letting me escape and use your body]

[Go to sleep]

[FOREVER!]

~Cliffhanger~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you like this chapter!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?