Chapter 11: Protect Me

A/N: Hello my fellow readers, followers and friends. I- *suddenly someone throw a charcoal? to my face* Ow!!! What was that for?!?!

Arthur: You git! The readers already waited enough for a long time!

I'm so sorryyyyyyyyy 😭😭 i just got graduated from high school and started my college in Bina Nusantara. I know i already take a long break. I have a lot of homeworks and i joined in Theater organization. Please forgive me.

________________________________________________________________

Warning: in this story the reader almost got raped by the bully but your crush will save you.

Recap:

"No problem, sir."

"Thank you for everything. You are dismissed," he allowed you.

You nod and left the principal room with relieved smile....but that smile won't last long as the same blond guy looked at you with anger since you tricked all of them.

__________________________

After this incident, everyone praised how heroic you were instead of yelling angrily. You smiled...but you weren't really proud of it. Instead, it made you more scared since the jocks knew that you trickled them. Luckily, none of them approach you. Why? Because Elizaveta were there and you also made a friend with Natalya Arlovskaya.

Yeah, Elizaveta made you friend with Natalya since everyone feared her so much. Because of that, she wanted to protect you together with Natalya and of course...they didn't touch you yet because they were afraid of her.

You couldn't shake the feeling of the fear and worry since Natalya keep told you that she was glaring at Devlin Scut...yeah, the blond bully name was Devlin Scut. He was the main lead of Football team and he has a lot of girlfriends and two of that girl was Ashley and Brittany. What a cheater jerk...let's just hope karma kicked his face and made him cry like a baby......whoops.

As you were Day dreaming, you could hear a girly yelp...it was from him again and Natalya was chasing him around with her beloved knife.

"Let's just go quickly to the class, shall we?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, we shall."

You followed her to the Physics class and sat next to her while talking about the horror games. Such as Araya, Home Sweet Home, Bendy and The Ink Machine, etc. As you were talking about the Horror games with Elizaveta....someone slammed their hands on your table and made you jumped a little bit.

As you looked up, the person growled like a chihuahua.

"How dare you! You hurt my boo!" It was Ashley.

"First, i didn't hurt him. Second, i only press the fire alarm to scare them. Third, he was hurting Feliciano."

"Lies!"

"Oh? You think i'm lying. Let's see what will principal say la-"

Suddenly the radio were buzzing until it was clear "Devlin Scut. You are requested to the principal room for bullying Julius Vargas Grandchildren. Thank you for the attention."

"Y-you probably lied to the principal!"

"I have the recorded video and already sent him the file."

"Go away! If you bully my friend here, i will report this to Mr. Julius Vargas!" Elizaveta shouted at Ashley.

"T-Tch! Fine! You will regret this!" She marched away as her minions followed her like a lost dog.

Elizaveta sighed and pat your back gently as you sat down.

______Time Skip_____

You sat together with Elizaveta, Germany, and Kiku. Germany looked at you and smiled.

"(Y/N), thank jou."

"For what?"

"For protecting Feli."

"It was nothing."

"It vas something. Jou know how dangerous Devlin is, right?"

"Yeah, i know. That's why instead of going up and fight him. I tricked him as if the school was on fire."

"Still, vhat jou did is right. Instead of running away, jou got an idea and used it for helping Feliciano."

" Yeah, i just hate my friends got hurt."

"Ja, thank you for once again."

"No problem."

The bell rung meaning the rest time was over, you cleaned up the tray and threw the trashes in the bin. While chatting and talking to Elizaveta, someone was staling you from behind after he got his detention. He smirked as you didn't notice him following and stalking you. He was planning to kidnap you.

While he was following you, you got inside the class together with Elizaveta and study together with her.

_____Time Skip____

The street was pretty crowded as the students leaving the schools. While you were walking to your home, you felt a cloth on your mouth before you could scream and the person whispered "Goodbye~". You knew that voice! It was Devlin Scut! He tried to drug you but since drug need 5 minutes to make someone pass out. You quickly turn around and kneed him where sun doesn't shine.

His face was priceless when you kneed him where sun doesn't shine. But instead if laughing at his face, you ran away quickly with a fast pace. Devlin growled and chased you when he got over the pain.

"Help!!!!! Someone please!!!"

"Ha! No one will help you!"

You hope he was wrong but what you saw made your heart instantly broken. Instead of helping, they just looked at you got chased by your bully.

You turned right and ran until...you were facing the dead end. As you turn around, you saw Devlin from far away as he was smirking.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE HELP!!"

"Hehehe...no one will help you deary~"

"W-what do you want?!?!?!"

"....you~"his smirk got bigger and he fastened his speed walk.

"GO AWAY OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!" You took your phone as you were going to call the help.

Before you could press the call button, a hand slapped your phone away and pinned you harshly to the wall.

"You deserve this little kitten~ you made me go into the detention and you must pay what you have done."

"WHAT YOU DID WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE! YOU HURT SOMEONE INNOCENT JUST FOR FUN!"

"SHUT UP!!!" He slapped you.

Soon he pinned you again and tried to rip your shirt. You were scared and screamed for several times as his hands got into your shirt....then it stopped as you saw a lar-Ludwig tackled Devlin to the ground and punched his face until it was bruised up.

You could hear a painful snap when Ludwig punched his nose as you cringed. He got off from Delvin and glared at him.

" If jou try to do that again. I von't give jou any mercy...NOW BEGONE!"

The guy yelped and scurried away as his tails between his legs. Meanwhile...Ludwig came up to you and gave you his jacket.

"Jou okay?"

"Y-yeah...thank you..."

"Jou're velcome. Jou saved my friend and i save you..."

"Yeah, but...aren't you gonna be cold?"

"No, let's go home and tell zhis to jour parents."

"O-okay," you stood up and followed him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading~

Comment?

Follow?

Like?