Chapter 5: The Romantic France

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

The sight of you smiling cutely made his heart almost jumped out while he was blushing like a tomato "Y-yeah, thanks love. I-i'm glad that i can tutor you love" he said. You smiled and began walking away from the park but before you can open the park gate suddenly he took one of your hand and kissed it like gentleman. You blushed madly and he let go of your hands. You left the park as he went home.

____________

You were waiting for the bus with your brother. When the bus arrived, you both got inside and saw Elizabetha were no where to be found. You walked to search a sit until you saw Francis Bonnefoy looked up to you and moved away so you can sit together with him.

You thanked him and sat next to him while he smiled at you and winked at you.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, how was your day?" He asked.

"It's fine, how about you Francis?" You asked back.

"je vais bien aussi" he answered back.

You tilted your head "What does that mean?"

"It means I'm fine too, mademoiselle," he said as he winked at you.

"Oh, okay" you said as you felt little bit creeped up when he winked at you.

When the bus arrived, you waled to the exit and felt something dropping. You looked up to see the cloud was crying, then you saw a blue and red umbrella on to of your head. You turned your head to see Francis holding the umbrella for you and him. You blush and smiled at him "T-thank you Francis." He didn't say anything but he pat your head gently as if he says your welcome to you.

You both walked to the school while it was raining, you felt something warm on your hand and realized that Francis was holding one of your hand when you looked at your hand. You blushed and walked together. While you were walking, the trio bully Whittany, Britanny and Ashley looked at you with jealousy. You looked at them and gave them a middle finger secretly as you continue walking with Francis.

"What's your first class, mademoiselle?" He asked.

"My first class is French Language. What about you?"

"Same, we should go there,oui?" He offered.

"Yeah, we should go there," you answered.

After a long walk, both if you walked into the class and saw some of the students already in there. Some of them were chatting, studying, sleeping, playing games, or doing their own business. Then Francis lead you to his table and pulled the chair for you. He winked at you as you blushed slightly and giggled a bit.

"Why, thank you Mr.Gentleman~" you said playfully.

"Ohonhonhon, your welcome my lady~" he said playing along with you.

Both of you sat down together and having a great chat until the teacher came with some rolled papers. The teacher looked at the class and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Class, we are going to do a project group and your partner is the person who sat next to you. The project is make a mind map about France country. You can design anything on the paper but not drawing anything inappropriate. This is a warning for you Gilbert!"

A loud groan could be heard from the guy's mouth as you rolled your eyes slight and took out the paper. You were worried because you don't know anything about France and Francis saw your distressed face. He smiled as he offered his help to you.

"Mademoiselle, would you like me to be your tutor about France?" He asked.

"Yes please, thank you Francis," you said as you took a note.

Then, he started taught you about France culture as you paid attention to him and taking down the notes. As he taught you, he looked at your beautiful face as his face turned red slightly. He thought that you are the most beautiful girl other than his ex. Deep inside, he wished that you are his girlfriend. Suddenly his gaze git snapped when you wave your hands in front of his face.

"Francis, could you tell me again about France foods? Which one is the most popular???"

"O-owh, pardon. It's Macaroon, Escargot, and Cassoulet."

"Okay, thank you Francis."

You wrote down on the note as he sighed gently. He knew that he might have some rival...probably Alfred F.Jones and Arthur Kirkland. He didn't know if Yao Wang and Ivan braginsky has a crush on her or not. He wished that you're only his. He continued on his lesson and helping you on the mind map until the bell rang.

After the lesson, he walked up on you again as he hold one of your hands. "Mademoiselle, would you like go to the cafe with me and with my friends? I wanna introduce you to some of my friends." You smiled and nodded, he got excited as he lead you to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, he introduced you to Gilbert who has a German accent and Antonio who has a Spanish accent. Gilbert has a white messy hair and a red eyes while Antonio has a tan skin, green eyes, and a short brown hair.

You learned that Antonio has brother named Lovino and Feliciano but he likes Lovino more. You learned that Gilbert is loud guy and has a brother named Ludwig Beilschmidt but from what you heard from Antonio, Ludwig is more matured than Gilbert since he's really loud and often says 'Awesome'.

You have a feeling that maybe you will meet a lot of friends. Not only the Allies but maybe more than them and you believed...that this year will be a long year. As you have a nice chat with a BTT, someone was watching you instead if joining the chat.

Yeah, it was Francis Bonnefoy again but then, he saw Arthur from far away and he noticed that Arthur was staring at you too. He growled as he use a sign language to Arthur.

'What are you watching black sheep?!'

'Same to you too Frog face!'

'If you try to take my mademoiselle away, i will shave that eyebrows of you!'

'Oh shut up you Cheese Monkey!'

You noticed Francis was acting weird, you looked at him cursing with a sign language and you try to find out who's he fighting with and you saw from far...it was Arthur...

'Yep, this is going to be a long year...' you thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow friends, readers, and followers. Thank you for reading this story!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?