Chapter 3: My Hero

A/N: Hello My Fellow readers. I'm updating the story again and i'm sorry if the story are sucks. I know there's a lot of grammar mistakes and i know that English is not my main language. My main language is Indonesia (Yes, I'm Indonesian people) So, please don't judge me and i'm appreciate it if you want to be my co-author) because my english really sucks (and i want to be a novelist too....please don't judge) ANyway, thank you for reading this short A/N.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the story oh and if some of you have a same name like in this story. Don't get offended because it's coincidence and i didn't mean to mock you who are named Ashley, Brittany and

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Francis winked at you and then gave you a red rose. Upon seeing that, all of the Allies glaring at him as if they were saying 'How dare you!'. Arthur stood up and then smacked Francis head upside down "Stop it you frog face! Do not make the new girl uncomfortable!" Artur said as he glared at Francis. To be honest, you were uncomfortable that Francis flirting with you but you didn't dare say anything as you stay silent while both of them fighting like a cat and a dog.

"F-francis, A-arthus...please don't fight," you said softly.

"(Y/N)-aru, it doesn't matter if you try stopping them. They will stop on their own-aru," China said.

Yep, this will be a long day.

_______________________________________________________

At the next day after the strange event from Francis, Arthur, Alfred, Yao, and then Ivan. You decided to forget all of those strange moments and hanging out with Elizabeth. As you were walking around the school, you didn't see Elizaveta around and you were very upset plus bored since she's nowhere to be found. Suddenly your phone rang and then you opened the message. It was from Elizaveta, you opened the message and sighed sadly as you read the text from her. "Hey (Y/N) Park, I'm sorry but i cannot go to the school today because i got cold. My fever still doesn't going down. I'm sorry i cannot hang out with you, and if there's any assignment or homework. Please tell me, thank you XOXO, ELizaveta Hedervary".

You turned off the phone and then walked into the class, as you walked to the class you accidentally bumped into someone who are taller than you. The person groaned as he fell off to with you "S-sorry dude, i didn't see where am i going," the person said. You knew that voice, you opened your eyes to see Alfred F. Jones Fell off with you too and stood up carefully. When he saw you, he was panicked and helped you up quickly.

"I'M SO SORRY DUDETTE!!! I DIDN'T SEE WHERE AM I GOING!!" Alfred said.

"It's okay Alfred," you said.

When you bent down to picked up your books, you saw a hand picking up the books too and then giving it to you. You looked up at Alfred who are giving you the book while looking away with a blush on his cheeks. You smiled and took the books from his hands "Thank you Alfred. What class do you have on the 1st period?" You asked. "P.E, do you have the same class with me?" He asked. You nodded softly at him as he yelled up 'Awesome' excitedly. he suddenly grabbed your hand and running to the P.E class while you were running together with him with a little yelp escaped from your mouth.

At the P.E class, you saw a lot of new peoples in the class as they were staring at you like you were some kind of alien. They all whispering and talking but not loud as you looked down to hide your face. Alfred noticed it and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, he whispered to you softly "It's okay. Just ignore them, they probably never see you and that's why they all like that," he said and you nodded at him. He lead you to the front door of the changing room and he looked at you "Just go inside, change your clothes and then join all of us," he said. You nods and got inside the changing room.

____________________Time Skip____________________

You were playing dodgeball with a few girls even though they seems doesn't care. Why? They all using makeups, doesn't care about the sports, try to flirt with the guys, and some of them don't want to get sweaty because all of them....are plain popular girls with no skills and acting like a floozies. You wanted to face palm and complain to the teacher but if you complain, the teacher probably scream your heads off so you let yourself got stuck with the floozies girls. When the whistle is blown, you dodged the balls skillfully meanwhile the girls are screaming like a little girls.

You took some balls and hit a few guys with the balls that you got. You smirked when the boys getting decreased but you realized your group getting decreased too. You sighed and choose another way, you grabbed two balls and throw it to the guys group as you dodged another ball. Meanwhile the girls looked at you and cheered on you but some of them glared at you. The three girls glared at you because you managed to take Alfred's attention to you as Alfred looked at you with awe. Three of them whispering to each other and smirked at their plan as they were glaring at you menacingly.

After the dodgeball, you waved at your new friends Xiao Mei (Taiwan), Leon (Hongkong) as you waved at them and then taking your stuff. When you turned around, you didn;t see the mean girls getting close to you until the middle pushed you off to the ground. You fell off and grunted in pain as you looked behind to see a blond girl, tanned skin, huge fake chest, very pink lips, and then blue eyes. You glared at the girl coldly.

"Who the hell are you and why did you pushed me?" You said.

"Well For your information. We're the queen in the school and my name is Ashley Georgina," The blond girl said.

"I'm Brittany Bates," the girl with white skin and redhead curly girl said

"and I'm Whittany Blake," the girl with tan skin and straight black hair said

"And today is your lucky day~" Ashley said.

Ashley ganged up with Brittany and Whittany to beat you up as Whittany and Brittany hold you down. Ashley began beating you up with punches and kicking. You coughed up when Ashley punched your stomach area and when she kicked your stomach area. She even slapped you and scratched your hands. You struggled to fight them but they were too strong until someone yelled up at them. "ASHLEY! BRITTANY! WHITTANY! STOP IT OR I WILL KICK ALL OF YOU" A voice said. They all stopped and turned around to see enraged Alfred. They were shaking with fears as they let go of your wounded body.

Alfred walked up at you and the. He glared at the ring leader and then you could hear a loud "SLAP!" sound. You know Alfred just slapped Ashley because you could hear a little sobs from her "I KNOW YOU HAD CRUSH ON ME BUT THIS IS TOO FAR! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!?! WHAT IF SHE DIES OR GOT HURT VERY BADLY?!?!" Alfred screamed at Ashley ears as she keep crying. He sighed and then picked you up gently, he took you to the medic bay as he got worried about your conditions.

"Please be okay..." he mumbled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow readers. Thank you for reading the story, i hope you enjoyed the story so far. I'm sorry if your name is Ashley, Brittany, or Whittany because i couldn't think for the mean girl's name.

Comment??

Follow??

Heart??