Chapter 9: The Axis

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Oh, also thank you for taught me back there."

"I-it was no problem. S-see you at the next Chemistry Lab class."

"Yeah, see you too Matthew."

You wrapped your arms to his tall form while he was blushing, but soon he hugged you back and left the class with you.

____________________

Among the students who were chatting, laughing at a funny jokes, sleeping, reading books, making an airplane from paper, making a ruckus in the class...there was you drawing a forest landscape with animals in it such as tigers, deers, owls, squirrels, turtles, and so much more.

It was so boring when Elizaveta wasn't there with you to chat or joke around. Sadly she doesn't have a same class with you and the teacher didn't come because she was sick....what a bummer. The class was so loud that you couldn't hear someone tried to call you several times.

He was wearing a blue shirt with blue jeans but he also has a caramel brown hair, a curl on his head and a closed eye smile.

"Ve~, ciao bella. What is your name, bella?" He had an Italian accent.

"annyeonghaseyo (hello), my name is (Y/N) park but you may call me (N/N)."

"Ve~; it's nice to meet you bella. Do you a-want to meet my other friends after this lesson, bella?"

"Sure, but what is your name?"

"Ve~, my name is Feliciano Vargas but you can call me Feli."

"Cool name."

"Grazie, bella~"

"What does bella mean?"

" Oh, it means a pretty woman. Since you are pretty, i call you bella. Ve~"

"O-oh, thanks..i guess," you blushed.

"Prego (You're welcome)," he smiled cutely.

When you look down, you continued on your drawing anda he watched you drawing from behind as he smiled at the beautiful art. He met a lot of people who could drew, but you were one of them. You were the one who were very talented at drawing as he enjoyed the scenery.

"Ve~, you are so talented."

"T-thank you, Feliciano...but i think i still intermediate.."

"Non sense! You are very talented and i love your draw. But if you want to increase your skill, i can teach you draw!"

"Really? Alright. Thank you, Feliciano."

"No-a problem!"

Soon, the bell rung really loud and both of you took your bag from under the table. After leaving the class, Feliciano leading you to his friends.

"Bella! This is-a my friends!" He smiled.

"Hallo(Hello), my name is Ludvig (Ludwig) Beilschmidt, but jou can call me Ludvig (Ludwig)." blond guy greeted you silently.

The guy has a blond slicked back hair as he wore a badge on his vest. He was taller than the asian guy and Feliciano. Not only he was the tallest one, he also pretty intimidating. You could tell, he doesn't trust you...you wonder...why he didn't trust you? Maybe because something bad happened to Feli? Like bullying??