Chapter 6: The Lonely Man

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap :

If you try to take my mademoiselle away, i will shave that eyebrows of you!'

'Oh shut up you Cheese Monkey!'

You noticed Francis was acting weird, you looked at him cursing with a sign language and you try to find out who's he fighting with and you saw from far...it was Arthur...

'Yep, this is going to be a long year...' you thought.

________________________

It was Summer! Yes! Finally you can eat ice cream, go to the beach, running around in the park and chasing the little bunnies! But sadly....the school didn't allow any holiday for all the students...that escalated really quick as you sat on the corner of the class and finishing the project grumpily. Yes, you didn't have a time to finish the project because the home works and the chores your mom gave to you. It was sucks.

Luckily, it's almost finished just write the name group and....done! When it was done, you rolled the paper carefully and then put it under the table so no one going to take it or destroy the paper. Now, you can rest as you put your head on the table and then fell asleep while the students getting inside the class one by one. While you were sleeping, you didn't hear the chair next to you moved and someone sat on it.

That 'someone' who sat next to you tapped your shoulder gently to wake you up.

"Wake up подсолнух (sunflower)," the person next to you spoke.

You opened your eyes and saw Ivan already sat next to you. "Hey Ivan," you greet him as you rubbed your sleepy eyes. "Привет (Hello) (Y/N), did you finish the group project?" He asked as he wanted to open the conversation with you. "I do. What about you?" You asked. He nodded as he show his cute childish smile.

People around your class stare at you as if you have a one thousand eyes on your face. It was heart breaking when you knew the reason why they stare at you.... they didn't want you to sat next to Ivan braginsky. The reason they didn't want you to sat next ivan? You don't know....poor Ivan....probably he doesn't have any close friends.

"Hey подсолнух (sunflower), are you new in this school?" He asked.

"Yeah, although i have some Friends. Elizabetha, Alfred, Arthur, Xiao Mei, Leon, Francis, Antonio, and Gilbert," you told him.

"Oh them, glad you have some friends then подсолнух(sunflower)," he replied back.

"Yeah, they are pretty nice. Especially my new best friend Elizabetha," you told him.

"Oh, Hun- the Hungarian girl. I saw her before...but i never spoke to her directly," he told you.

"You should meet her. She is very playful and funny," you replied.

"She sounds fun," he told you as he looked at you happily.

"Yes she is! If your next class is cooking. You can meet her!" You offered.

"Sure подсолнух(sunflower), if you insist."

As both of you were talking how was your day with Ivan Braginsky, he noticed the mean girls aka the plastic girls Ashley, Brittany and Whittany were glaring at you from far away but they didn't dare to come up because he was right next to you. His childish smile turned scary glare as he stood up and walked up to the meanies.

"O-oh uhhhh h-hi Ivan," Ashley looked at him with fear.

"Hello мусор (trash), may i ask you some question?" He asked creepily.

"Y-yeah, you can ask. D-do you need anything Ivan?" Whittany asked.

"Did you glare at подсолнух(sunflower)?" He let out his creepy aura as he was smiling at them.

"N-not at all! I-i didn't glare at anyone," she lied.

Suddenly he let out his giant pipe as tour eyes widened at this scene. The plastic girls screamed in fear as they huddled together and no one stopped Ivan because all of them know...IVAN STRENGTH ARE JUST SAME AS AMERICA.

You quickly stood up and rushed to him. Before the pipe hit their heads, he felt something weak pulling his arms and he looked down to see your little form trying to hold his big hand.

"S-stop Ivan! Don't hurt them! You will damage them and you will be send to detention room by the principal!" You told him.

His hands slowly by slowly got lower as the mean girls ran away with fear. His cold glares turn into soft glance and his lips turned into a sad frown.

"Мне жаль (I'm sorry)....i didn't want them to Be mean to you..." Ivan looked at you with sadness.

"It's alright-" he cut you off.

"You probably hate me....i know i can be scary and aggressive. Please don't leave me because of that...." he continued.

Your frown turned into a gentle smile "why would i hate you? You protected me from the mean girls and i should be thankful...although you shouldn't hit them with the pipe," you answered him.

His frown turned into a little gentle smile as he was happy...that finally...finally.... someone wants to be his friend. Someone wants to understand him and....someone.....made his heart beat....and someone.....made him happy.

"Thank you....подсолнух(sunflower), i promise that if we became best friend. I will protect you from any bullies. DA?" He said happily as he has a smiley russian face...like this icon (> ^J^>)

"Yeah, you are welcome Ivan," you smiled at him.

Finally, you have another new friend and it was Ivan Braginsky. It's under-stable why everyone doesn't want to be his friends.... yeah, you saw his scary aura and you saw that he was going to smash the mean girls skull with his metal magic pipe of pain but you stopped him quickly of course before he could damage them more. Probably they damage their mental....but...who cares?? At least they deserved it.

And you believe....the school will be more fun with your new friends...expect the mean girls of course. They are just like Regina George but meaner and nastier....but you don't care of course. You have friends to stick together with you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this part. I hope you like this story~

Comment?

Heart? 

Likes?