Chapter 32: Pacifist (Forgive)_

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time! I know I supposed to update quick but life decide being a prick to me. There's a lot of unbelievable things happened to me even I don't do a lot (I'm actually very lazy but....I just don't want my granny to be really tired. So, I helped her too by cleaning the kitchen and bedroom.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Everyone was surprised and some of them let out a gasp noise when Whittany literally cussed you out. You just smile when Whitanny being the idiot she is and revealing her monster. "Don't worry, we already sent the evidence to the police, to your family and to everyone in the world. Just look into your instagram~" Natalia says as Ashley, Brittany and Whittany gulped in fear and checked her instagram filled with threat and death messages. They also received angry messages from their parents.

"In my office! Now!" The principal says as she came up to the girls while Natalia and Michelle unlocked the door for them.

Everybody cheers and decide to choose the other candidates to be the leader of the council students. Finally, you got your win as you watch the plastic girls glared at you. Before that, you looked up to Elizavetha to plan...should you kill them? Or let them alive?

_____________________________________________________________

Elizavetha looked at you and mouthed 'maybe forgive them. Just make them get kicked out from the school. We cannot kill them because it is inhumane'. Reading people's mouth movement are one of perks and reading it was pretty easy to read her mouth movements or what she is trying to say. You gave her a quick nod to sign her that you are understand what she was saying and she came up to you. Grabbing the bars of the wheelchair handle and she wheeled you of with Katyusha and Natalia following you and Elizavetha from behind.

The principal went to the office room with the three girls and waited for the three of you to come to the office room together with them. Those eyes looked at you as Natalia opened the door and Elizavetha wheeled you in and stand beside you. They both glared at the plastics and the plastics glared at the three of you but cannot fight back because they were caught and exposed in public. They knew if they try to fight, it only get worse than before.

"So, Elizavetha, Natalia, and (Y/N), can you explain what did they do. Every detail of it," Principal said.

"They have been bullying some people included us. The worst one is (Y/N) because they have been hurting her. I didn't saw the full incident but I did saw that the three of them pushed (Y/N) of the cliff, That's why i record everything and told the others," Elizavetha explained.

"I'm also a witness," someone spoke

A voice suddenly interrupted the principal and our conversation. I looked up to see a tall guy with glasses, Alfred F. Jones. Unlike his smiling happy go lucky face, his face entirely changed from happy to serious face and I only saw him once with serious face. It's very rare to see a happy go lucky person like him can be very serious. To be honest, it's really scary because I never see him like this.

"Alfred? What are you doing here?" The principal asked.

" I'm here because I was going to give the files that Vice principal have worked on and she asked me to give this to you when I passed her at the hallway. When I was going to go out, i heard you guys talking about the bullying that happened to (Y/N). So, since I also a witness, i should tell what happened when she just came into the school as a new student. IT was happened when it was after P.E," He explained the detail

"Okay, you may explained what happened at Gym," The principal shows the sign of letting him talk.

"So, it happened when she just joined. I saw that they are introducing themselves as they came up to her. I was pretty far and because I was curious, I was hiding behind the door and watch everything. She slapped her and they began beating her up so I gotta step up to stop them," he explained."

"Ashley, Brittany, Whitanny....tell me why do you treat (Y/N) that way? Do you know the consequence? Not only people going to see this school as a 'top school with bullying case' but also everyone knew that you are not a good person," The principal said.

"SHE WAS GOING TO STEAL OUR BOYFRIEND!!" Whitanny being an idiot she is decide to being an idiot.

"What the- You think I like three of you after hurting my dudette? No way! How many times I rejected three of you and told you that I don't date fake plastics?!"Ooof- that stings.

(Narrator POV:)

Suddenly a deafening slam could be hears as the principal's face covered with red color and steam puffed out from her ears. You swore the ruler could break since she slammed it so hard to the table. She also sweats a little bit

"Alfred! Do not say that! Three of you......since you did a horrible thing to (Y/N). She can choose the punishment for three of you," she looked at the girls with disappointment.

"Wait, even it's something cruel? Like what they did to me?" You asked.

The principal nodded, the girls eyes widened in surprised and fear as they both looked at you. They didn't want the same fate as you but Natalia and ELizavetha have other idea. They wanted you to gave a cruel punishment."It's eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth and live for live," Natalia whispered to your ear. While you were listening to Natalia, the girls looked at you with apologetic gaze and hope that you forgave them.

"I decided that..... i forgive them but I still want them to learn their mistake. The price are....10 years of jail, Give my big brother a free scholarship to get the next semester in his college, give donation to 50 poor people and leave this school....forever."

The girls and the other looked at you with surprise, not expecting that you would forgive them for what they did to you even it almost killed you. Sure your punishment are hard but you turn the punishment into a blessing for people who don't have money to eat.

"WHAT?!?! YOU CANNOT DO THAT!!! THEY ALMOST KILLED YOU!!!" Elizavetha freaked out.

"I know...but I don't want to be the same as them. Killing them just make me the same as them....that's why I choose to be pacifist. It's only going to be a cycle of hatred and anger if you fight evil with other evil deeds," You said.

The others looked at you dumbfounded as you suddenly turned wise like people who matured a lot. Ashley, Britanny and Whitanny bit their lips and tears slipped from their eyes.

"Thank you for forgiving us," Ashley smiled.

"We promise we would be a better person....we won't bully other people anymore," Britanny joined.

"You are welcome," You gave a tiny smile.

Sooner or later, the school were surrounded with cops and the police brought the girls out from the school. You could see their parents looked at the three girls with disappointment, especially Ashley. Her father slapped her really hard, earning a yelp and cries from her. Guilt slowly creeping into your heart, but you knew it was the consequence that they need to get so they learn that every action has the consequence.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?