Chapter 36: Atlantica

A/N: The picture isn't mine. It is from google image. Thank you for the >1k reader and the hearts. I hope you like my story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Elizavetha POV:

I remember clearly and I looked at her in the eyes. Oh, she has that beautiful same eye color of her with the same hair color. Dang it! I misses her so much, i just hope the other countries are sorry for what have they done to the poor innocent girl. She only tried to warned them that being greedy are wrong but they didn't listen.

"Liz, you okay?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm just thinking that you look the same with someone I know," I explained.

"Someone you know?.....Is the person looks like me with with....longer hair?" She asked.

Wait? She know? Why.....just why. I-is this her? I remember that she said she will come back and meet me as a new person......I could feel my tears dripping from my eyes down to my cheeks, just why.....and how? I miss you so much. I feel her thumb touched my cheeks and wiped my tears away, I looked at her hair and her eyes again........You really came back, Atlantica.

________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

My eyes widened as I looked at the tears scrolling down on her cheeks onto her chin. She seems to be really happy as her eyes sparkling like a star, but why? I can feel her soft hands on my cheeks as she pat my cheeks gently. I saw her lips trembling slightly and she gives me a tight hug. I can feel her happiness and the warm radiating from her. After hugging for several minutes, she opened her arms and let go of me. With my instinct, my hands moved on their own as my thumbs wiped her tears away.

"Hehe...that same old gentle touch, I remember that clearly," she giggled softly.

"Elizavetha, I know this seems harsh but who and what is Atlantica. I mean I know Atlantica is a lost country but why do you call me Atlantica?" I tilted my head to side ways.

"Y-you don't remember anything?" She asked.

"No, I only remember when I open my eyes, I see both of my parents and my bro looking at me with smile on their face," I said.

I can sense the deep disappointment as I look into her eyes. She might doesn't show it but I can see it clearly, that my words makes her slightly upset. I quickly close my mouth and muttered 'Sorry'. She shook her head and smile "It's alright, I'm sorry about that," she said. I swear that she still upset...even though I'm just being honest. Does this Atlantica and her are best friend? Dating? Perhaps we might be some kind of lost sibling? I mean, my parents aren't a real parent. Not gonna lie, but the dream and Elizavetha's reaction of my necklace make me really confused.

Before I can ask her more, I can feel the bus stop and the driver speak through the speaker as he mention that we already reach our destination. I got up and left the bus as I follow Elizavetha from behind like a lost puppy. After getting out from the bus, I look around to search my other friend and I can feel something warm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Kesesesese, Hello there frauline~" I hear a flirty and obnoxious voice. My head turn left to see Gilbert standing there with his usual playful smirk.

"Get your hand away from her!" Elizavetha's suddenly summoned her frying pan after she heard his sound.

I feel bad for him as Gilbert shriek like a little girl and run away from Elizavetha as she try to hit him with her frying pan. I don't really wanna face the drama between both of them. So, I quickly walked away after hearing the shout from our principal and ended up hitting both of them to stop their fight, Nevertheless, I'm getting curious with Elizavetha's words about Atlantica and I decide to go to the library. My curiosity getting stronger as I remember her words ' you don't remember?' and I need to know what  is Atlanctica.

My eyes drifted to the large oak wood as my feet moves on it's own with my hand too as they both opened the door and getting inside the library. Not to sound bragging but our library are huge. It has two floors and there's a few ladders if you want to take the higher books. My feet move on it's own again as my eyes searching some books that I need to know. At the second floor, I went to the third section from the back where it held History and Geography books. It was dusty and there were a lot of spider webs. However, those things doesn't bother me at all.

My eyes moved from the top to the bottom of the book case and I saw an old book. It was huge and the cover of the book slightly ripped on the top right corner. The title of the book is ' The Rich, The beautiful, and The Fading Countries' and I see a lot of flag that I never have seen before expect Prussia. My hands open the book as I read some of the pages. Most of these countries already disappear for a long time ago and some of them were gone because of the invaders. Some of them also became one country.

My eyes scanning and reading the information of those countries and I saw a page about the history about Atlantica. When I opened the page, I can feel my eyes widened as I see the picture of the exact girl like in my dream. She looks like me but she's more beautiful with her long hair. Under the picture, there's a signature....that almost looks the same as mine. I could feel my tears forming slightly as I bit my lower lips. The picture of th young fighter was monochrome but it's still clear enough as I recognize her. There's something fell off from behind the page. My eyes popped out as I see a baby picture of the same girl with the same country name, and she has the same name...... as mine.

My hands grabbed the baby picture carefully as those dreams and memories in the past suddenly fills my head. My tears trickling down as I held back my sobs.....Atlantica, is me. No wonder Elizavetha calls me Atlantica. I remember clearly when in the meeting as I see their cold dead eyes glaring at me. One of them gave me a paper about giving all of my resources to them although they promised to me that they won't take all. They L.I.E.D to me. I remember his threat clearly as Arthur gripped my shoulder really hard.

-Flashback-

"If you don't do it. You will regret this," he said.

"YOU ALL ARE SO SELFISH!" I Screamed

A sudden sting suddenly covered my right cheeks as my eyes widened because of the impact. He clearly slapped me as I feel a slight blood trickling down from the corner of my lips. My eyes watered as I gave them my death glare.

"I GAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU DURING YOUR CRISIS! I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT THIS IS JUST STRAIGHT USING ME! I'M NOT YOUR SLAVES! I'M YOUR PARTNER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I shout at them.

I hear a dangerous laughter from Ivan and also Ludwig as one of them gave me a sarcastic eye roll. Ludwig gave me a creepy smirk with the other guys.

You're really asking for it princess~" Arthur licked his lips.

"Everyone, i-i don't think this is a good idea," Elizavetha tried to stop them.

"NO ONE IS ASKING YOU!" Alfred shout which made her shut up.

'That's it! I'm tired with all of you! I Quit!" I shout at them as I stormed off from the building.

-Cliff Hanger-

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. I hope you like this story!

Comment?

Follow? 

Likes?