Yao Wang Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Google and Pinterest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

My eyes watch her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers sooner or later after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

_______

Y/N POV:

Three months have passed and now I'm looking down on the pan. I feel nervous as the teacher looking at everyone with her notorious glare. She's scary as demon, especially with those evil demonic glare and the way she slap the rules against the tables when everyone being noisy. Luckily, my partner in cooking class is the master itself. He helps me a lot in gourmet class, but sometimes he can be really bossy when it comes cooking because he wants the food to be perfect. It tends to annoying but I cannot really complain because he only does it because he wants his partner's score to be high as him.

My eyes watching his moves as he's cooking Chinese food, He was a little bit frantic because he keeps going left and right while taking some ingredients. Of course I help him around because I don't want him to be angry at me, He can be scary when he was angry. One time, I saw him got mad because Alfred and he destroyed the wall with his foot by kicking it. He destroyed the wall as if the wall made out of paper. Plus, I saw him hitting a dragon with a Hello Kitty plushie. It takes a real man to hit a dragon with Hello Kitty plushie.....I'm just kidding about the last part.

Therefore, I try not to get at his bad side since he is pretty strong even he is shorter than Alfred and Arthur. His eyes move as he looks at me "Ah, Can you help me cutting the chicken-aru?" He asks. I nod my head and cut the chicken. I wasn't careful enough because I accidentally cut my left thumbs and I hisses a bit because it stings. I look at my thumb and there's a cut on it as the blood drips slowly from the small cut. It's a small cut but really stings like papercut stings. "AIYA! YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL!" He says.

Yao quickly turns the stove off and then hold my left hand as he looks at the small cut on my thumb. He sighs and looks at the teacher "Lǎoshī (Teacher), can I help (Y/N)? She accidentally cuts her finger-aru" He says. The teacher looks at us and nods "Sure, you can bring her to the medic bay." She says. Soon, Yao hold my hand and bring me to the medic bay . He's holding my hand gently

At the medic bay, he opens the door for both of us as he let me get inside first an he follows after me. I sit on the nearest chairs while he search the alcohol, antiseptic solution, and then the tape. He comes up to me after he found it as he tends the cut on my finger.

"Chǒng'ér (Darling), you should be careful next time when you are cutting-aru," he says as he rub the alcohol.

"Ah! Alright, I'm sorry," I yelped a little bit because of the pain.

"Just don't do it again. I will cut the chicken for you," he says as he puts the antiseptic and the tape carefully before he kisses my cheeks.

That's right. Yao Wang is my boyfriend and we have been dating for One and a half month ago. He asks me out by giving a handmade Chinese sweets with a little message inside the box. Inside the box, there were three slices of Chinese Snowflake cakes, two red bean buns and one cup of Almond Jelly. The little note was also cute although it mixes with English and Mandarin.

- (Y/N), I want to tell you that Wǒ ài nǐ (I love you) more than anything. I'm not as strong as Ivan nor as smart as Arthur. I'm also not romantic as Francis nor fun as Alfred. Nevertheless, I will be your Yuèliàng (Moon), forever.

Will you be my Tàiyáng (Sun)? -

I accepted his confession and become his girlfriend. He is bossy, annoying, and loud but I don't care with those qualities because I love Yao for the way he is.

.

.

.

.

The Non-identical twin were playing together as I keep my eyes on the two little kids. They both has the same hair color as their father but they both have the same eye color as mine. The twin were playing as if they are a chef. I gave them a fake Chinese tea set made out of plastic since I know our little twin are very curious. I also gave them a fake kitchen set for kids. They both love playing together. However, they are quite different because Li Wang (Beijing) likes drawing just like me and Ling Wang (Chengdu) Likes cooking more than Li Wang. If you see Li Wang playing as a chef, it's because Ling begged her to play with him.

Before I can tell the twin to take a shower, there was a knock from outside of the door. My feet instantly move on it's own and my hands grabbed the handle of the door, opening the door for Yao Wang. He was smiling happily as he's holding a small plastic bag.

"Xiǎo líng! Xiǎo lǐ! I bought two pork buns for both of you!" Yao shouts as he stepped in.

"YAY!! Xièxiè bàba (Thank you, dad)! They rushes to him and grab the pork buns.

The little trouble makers quickly goes to kitchen to finish their pork buns as my eyes drifted to him. HE looks up at me and cupped both of my cheeks as he kisses my lips gently. My cheeks tinted red since my beloved husband just kissed me on my lips. He pulls away gently after kissing my lips.

"Welcome home, Yao." I smile

"Thank you. I also bought the same jelly almond for both of us," He says.

"Aww, you are so sweet. Thank you, Yao," I hugged him.

"Also, thank you so much (Y/N). For giving the best twin and a good life," He rubs my back gently.

"Your welcome....Yao" I said.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?