Chapter 8: Invisible Boy

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"No problem-aru, here. This is for you," he said as he gave a box meal.

You opened it and you were surprised.....it was the pork that he made.

"Thank Y- huh??? Where did he go??" He disappeared and you looked at the box meal on your hand. "Thank you...Yao...," you blushed slightly as you closed it and left.

______________________________

It was lunch time after cooking class with Mrs. Natasha White. It was really hard but because Yao was there for you, you manage to made a Chicken Kung Pao with the help of Yao Wang. That was fun....for you of course, and you can taste his cooking. Yay! It was very delicious and you enjoyed your Chicken Kung Pao too with Elizaveta. You also shared it with Ivan, Alfred, Arthur and Francis.

Sadly Yao Wang didn't sit together with you because he joined the cooking competition with his other friends. It made you slightly empty because he wasn't there to enjoy the food and hung out with you and the Allies.

As it was lunch time, you sat together with the Allies and of course with Elizaveta too who sat next to you. You saw someone who was sitting next to Alfred F. Jones....but he was ignored by everyone around him. Poor guy, he looked like Alfred too but his hair was curly with a little curl too on his head. Not only that, he has a beautiful purple eyes and he was holding a teddy? You hope it was a teddy bear. You noticed the difference with him of course.

He has a purple eyes but Alfred has a baby blue eyes. That guy has a little curl but Alfred has a noticeable Ahoge with straight hair. Lastly, that guy was shy, quite and calmer while Alfred was obnoxious, loud and hyper.

"Dude! What are you looking at?!?!?" Alfred screamed.

You flinched at his sound, " someone who looked like you but with purple yew's and a curl."

"You mean my bro??? I didn't see him anywhere!!!" He replied...wait, he didn't't notice that guy who literally sat next to him?

"He's beside you git! Open your damn eyes!" At least Arthur saw the guy.

"I-i'm right here Alfred!" The guy with purple eyes screamed...even his scream weren't loud. Like a whisper.

"OH? HAHAHA! Sorry dude! I didn't see you there!" Alfred booming laughs echoed the canteen.... that's pretty embarrassing.

The Guy sighed sadly as he felt sad that his brother forgot about his existence. It made you felt bad as you stood up and approaches the shy boy.

"Hello, what's your name?" You asked.

"M-me? M-my name is Matthew Williams but you can call me Matthew," he showed his gentle smile.

"Nice to meet you Matthew," you smiled.

"N-nice to meet you too. A-are you in here?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'm new in here recently. What about you?" You asked.

"P-pretty long in here. A-are you close with a-anyone in here?" He asked.

"Not all of them, only Elizaveta who are pretty close to me," you replied.

"Wh-why did you moved to this school?" He asked again.

"..... just try a new live and new restart. Bored with the old life," you lied. Luckily you're really good at acting so no one will be suspicious.

"O-oh really? T-that's great than. I-i hope you're h-happy in here. J-just ignore Ashley, B-brittany and Whittany. T-they are very mean," he replied as he showed his cute smile....it was very adorable.

It was fun to talked with him, he even gave you a pancake! What a nice guy! The pancake was very delicious too! It was so fluffy and tasty that you asked him to teach you how to make a perfect pancake if he has a time. He agreed to you as he gave his contact number and you gave him your phone number. You're happiness increases 50% because finally you could make a perfect fluffy pancake.

"H-hey (Y/N), w-what's your next class?" He asked.

"Hmmmm, let me see.....ah it's Chemistry lab," you told him.

"Oh w-wow, i have a same class as yours too!" He smiled.

"Really? Do you want to be my sit mate? I don't have anyone to sit," you offered.

"S-sure! We can sit together," he said happily.

After he said that, the bell rung as you jumped because how loud that was and quickly preparing your bag. Waving your friends expect Matthew a goodbye then you went to the Chemistry lab together with Matthew as you sat on the second row from front at the right side with Matthew on your right side. While you were talking to Matthew about the schedule, an old man with messy white hair, glasses and big nose came to the class and slammed the ruler on the table when the class got louder each second.

"Class! I'm Mr. Harry Peredict and Today we will have a group project and your sit mare will be your chemistry partner!" He yelled as some of the students cheered and some groaned.

"Silent! Now as i was saying, we will study about Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric acid, and Acetic acid. Use the gloves next to you and the other safety in the cupboards," he ordered.

Matthew and you took the gloves as you put it on and put the other safety. It was nerve wrecked because you knew... you gonna play a dangerous substance and it was corrosive as hell. You thought today will play a save substance such as water, crystalloid fluid, dextrose, or colloidal fluid at the first day of learning chemistry....but you guessed you jinxed that quickly huh? Whelp, here goes nothing as you put the gloves together with Matthew.

Carefully, you poured the acid to the small tube with the help of Matthew as he bit his lower lips while muttered 'please be careful'. The teacher looked at how careful you were as he smiled secretly. You put e small glass back and then did the another experiment with Matthew taught you carefully since he wanted you to be more careful.

When you almost drop the glass, he quickly took it and put it carefully.

"Y-you almost drop this."

"Really? Thank you for catching it."

"N-no problem."

"Oh, also thank you for taught me back there."

"I-it was no problem. S-see you at the next Chemistry Lab class."

"Yeah, see you too Matthew."

You wrapped your arms to his tall form while he was blushing, but soon he hugged you back and left the class with you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter!!

Follow?

Likes?

Comment?