Berwald Oxenstierna Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Deviantart and the creator is Ceefam. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers later, after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

______

Y/N POV:

My hand keeps moving circle as I see the mess on the counter slowly disappears. The counter keeps getting dirty everyday because of the daily work. Now, you might be curious why I'm cleaning the counter right now. I'm a part time barista in a small cafe on the corner near the high school called La Rose Cafe. Because the name is 'Rose' the theme of the Cafe not surprisingly rose and flower theme. The walls and tables are decorated with flowers. Some are real roses but most of the decorations are fake roses.

My Vitae was accepted a month ago and I work in this place since two weeks ago to help my Family's economic since my father going to retire from his job. In here, I'm working as the cashier and the barista, together with my new friend Hannah who is a sweet girl. She has a long curly black hair, fair skin tone, blue eyes, cute freckles and she is a little bit taller than me. She also often helps me around at cleaning around in closing times even though my job is far easier than her since she has more experience than me and two years older than me.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Hannah looks at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You can go home now. I don't want you to get home too late," She says.

"But what about you?" I feel slightly worry.

"I'm fine. My uncle is the owner of this shop so I will go home together with Clark. Besides, you're boyfriend already waiting for you. You shouldn't make your boyfriend wait too long," She pats my head.

"U-uhm. Okay, see you soon," I said as I put my apron to the table and goes to my boyfriend.

Walking outside, I reach my boyfriend who already standing there and waiting for me. I feel slightly guilty because he probably wait for me too long. Well, he's not a typical person where he can get angry easily or get impatient when things get a little bit slower. In fact, he might look scary with his expressionless face because it looks like he's pissed with the world but he is a total softie. Especially when he's around me or his other Nordic friends. He's actually a little bit shy too, like a true precious prince he is.

" Min kärlek, A' y'u t'red (my love, are you tired)?" He ask.

"A little bit. Let's go home, shall we?" I hold one of his hand.

"Ja (Yes)," He says.

There was a familiar warm feeling on my shoulder when I turn around. It was a little bit surprising but I can totally expect that from the gentle giant. I turn around to see the pair of blue eyes staring at me with admiration and love in his gaze. "Thank you..." I smile at him. He avert his eyes slightly as his cheeks turns a little bit red " Varsågod (You are welcome)," He mutters. This isn't my first time to see him getting all shy but he's still cute in my opinion, especially when his cheeks turns red.

I link my arms together with him and start walking together with him since our houses are pretty near with La rose cafe and it only needs a ten minutes walk. My parents really trust him and Jae-jon surprisingly likes him although he was scared at him in the first time meeting.

"...jag älskar dig (I love you)" He hold my arm closer to him.

"I love you too, Berwald" I peck his cheeks lovingly.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A tall figure looming in front of a tiny boy bed's. The boy was sleeping soundly sucking his thumbs in his mouth while sleeping. Getting a slight droll on the pillow. "Eskil, vakna upp (Wake up)," Berwald shook the by gently on the shoulder. The boy opened his blue eye and rub it, trying to get rid of his tired state. "M-morgon (morning)" Eskil stuttered a little bit. The boy looks up at his father and wrap his arm around the tall man, showing his affection towards his father.

"Morgan, Eskil. N'w I need t' w'ke Emma (Now, i need to wake)" he picked the boy up.

After picking his son up. He went to the little girl's bedroom and waking the little girl up "Emma, vakna upp" he shook the girl's shoulder gently. Eskil being a tiny prankster he is, he asked his father to let him go which Berwald accomplished his wishes and put him down. Then, the boy decided to pull Emma's nose to wake her up in which the girl yelps and pushes him away. Berwald was shook because Eskil just pulled Emma's nose to wake her up.

"Eskil, Y'u sho'ldn't do th'at (Eskil, you shouldn't do that)" He looks at his son with a slight annoyence.

"Hehehe, sorry Pappa," Eskil not sorry at all.

"E-Eskil Meanie! I'm gonna tell Mamma!" The girl whines

"W-wait!" Eskil tried to stop his little sister.

The boy was too late though because she already ran away to the kitchen and already in your arms, crying because of what Eskil did to her. 'Whoops, I might going to get another spank if dad goes to work' he thought as he look at his father who sighed in disappointment and went to the kitchen together with him, holding one of his hands. "Eskil Joakim Oxenstierna ( Halland ).......Y'u sh'ld s'y sorry t' her l'ter (You should say sorry to her later)" Berwald said. The boy nods, felt guilty for the stunt that he just pulled to Emma.

"It's alright Emma. Mamma gonna make Eskil apologize soon, okay?" You pat her head.

"J-ja mamma (Yes mom)" Emma stutters.

Emma looks up and see his brother walking to the kitchen with a head down, knowing that he will get a scold later. She secretly cheers in her mind. Emma Quenby Oxenstierna ( Hälsingland ), She is your local sweet heart but she is the definition of Devil in disguise since she like to see her brother getting scolded by you. She love her brother but sometimes, she could be a demon if you manage to piss her off. Well what can people say? You have an unique dynamic of happy family......

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?