Chapter 2: The Allies Force

A/N: Hello my fellow readers. I've updated the story again with sleepy and lazy state. Of course i'm in the mood of making story but still, i almost fell asleep. This chapter contains where you're going to hang out with the Allies which include America, England, France, Russia and then China. Then, you will have a date with each one of them but not in this chapter of course.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the story~

____________________
R

ecap:

"Hey, my name is (Y/N) park but you may call me (Y/N) or (N/N)" you said.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to hang out with us tomorrow?? It will be awesome bro!" Alfred said.

"Uhmm....sure Alfred," you said.

"Did zomeone call me Avesome?!?!" A guy with loud voice said.

You looked at your right and saw an albino guy with red eyes and a smug smile. He looks like a trouble maker, why? Because you heard a growl from Elizaveta and you saw she was letting out something secretly even though you didn't see what's that. "No one calls your name Gilbert. This git just inviting the girl," Arthur said. "Ohh~Alfred inviting this unavesome Frau? Kesesese" Gilbert said as he pointed his finger at Elizaveta. You heard a painful "PANG!!" and you cringed a little bit when you saw Elizaveta hit Gilberty with a frying pan. This will be a long day....

_______________________________________________

At the next day of the school, you were inside the buss and you were sitting next to Elizaveta. She's the only girl friend you have in this school, the others were dudes and it'S Alfred F. Jones and then Arthur Kirkland. You both were playing together as she got frustrated when she lose he candy because she accidentally cut both of the rope. You giggled at her reaction. She pouted and then playfully shook your shoulder as she said 'Why so mean to meh?!?!' which made you laughed harder. You both were having fun together until you heard footsteps beside you.

You looked at your right side to see Alfred smiling at you. "Hey Dudette! Nice to see you again dude!" He said loudly that Arthur threw his....coal? coal at Alfred's head. "Shut up you wanker! No need to scream out loud in the bus!" Arthur said as he had think angry sign on his head. You looked at Arthur with awkward smiley face while the sweatdrop shown at the side of your head.

"I-i don't think you need to be harsh on Alfred...anyway, what's your first class Arthur?" You asked.

"Oh me? My first class will be Biology with Alfred too, why do you ask?" He asked.

"Owh, what an coincidence! My first class is Biology too," you said.

"Wait what? That sucks, my first class is P.E," Elizaveta said.

"But we have same class again at the 2nd period right?" you said.

"Yeah, you are right (Y/N)," Elizaveta said as she smiled at you.

"By any chance, you don't know where is Biology class right? I can lead you to the Biology classroom dudette," Alfred said.

You smiled and thanked Alfred but you didn't see the jealous glare from Arthur and you didn't see the mocking smirk from Alfred. At the Biology class, you saw Alfred already sitting with annoyed Arthur. You looked around and saw an empty seat beside the guy with a scarf and a long coat. You walked up to the guy and then asked the guy politely "U-uhm excuse me, is this seat taken?" You asked the scarf guy. " Net, podsolnechnik(No, sunflower). You can sit with me," The guy shook his head and pat the empty seat.

You smiled and sat next to the scarf guy, you looked at Alfred and Arthur who are looking at you like you have two heads and four eyes. They were shocked that you were sitting with a scary guy who sometimes brought a pipe to smash someone. You were confused why Arthur and Alfred looking at you like you're some kind of alien but you decided to ignored both of them and talked to the scarf guy "T-thank you...uh...."you wanted to say thank you and his name but you didn't know who's his name. "Hmm? My name is Ivan Braginski, but you may call me Ivan, podsolnechnik (Sunflower)," he said.

"Hello Ivan, my name is (Y/N) park but you can call me (Y/N) or (N/N)," you said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Sunflower," Ivan said as he smiled at you.

"Y-yeah, nice to meet you too Ivan," you said as you blushed when he called you Sunflower.

__________Time Skip__________

At the canteen, you took the food that you like and then you were searching the seat. After taking the foods, you looked around the tables and search the empty seat or someone who are willing to share their tables with you. As you were looking around, you saw Alred waving his hand at you and inviting you to sit together with him and his friends. You smiled and walked up to him and stand next to him shyly. You saw a guy with a long curly hair, a guy who brought a panda??? and you saw Ivan too.

"Hey guys! This is the new dudette that i told you about. This is (Y/N) park and (Y/N), this is my friends," Alfred said.

"Well, bonjour ma rose (Hello my rose). My name is Francis Bonnefoy but you may call me Francis~" A guy with curly hair said.

" Nǐ hǎo(Hello), my name is Yao Wang. But you can call me Yao-aru," A guy with panda said.

" Annyeong Haseyo(Hello) everyone, My name is (Y/N) park but you guys can call me (Y/N) or (N/N)," you said.

"You have a beautiful voice and cute face, ma rose~ Will you take this rose from me?" Francis said.

Francis winked at you and then gave you a red rose. Upon seeing that, all of the Allies glaring at him as if they were saying 'How dare you!'. Arthur stood up and then smacked Francis head upside down "Stop it you frog face! Do not make the new girl uncomfortable!" Artur said as he glared at Francis. To be honest, you were uncomfortable that Francis flirting with you but you didn't dare say anything as you stay silent while both of them fighting like a cat and a dog.

"F-francis, A-arthur....please don't fight," you said softly.

"(Y/N)-aru, it doesn't matter if you try stopping them. They will stop on their own-aru," China said.

Yep, this will be a long day.
__________________________

Hello my fellow readers. Thank you for reading this story even though it's little bit suck and probably shorter than before. Anyway, chapter 3 you will hang out with the Handsome American so be prepare of yourself~ Thank you for reading this story.

Comment?

Like?

Follow?