Chapter 16: The Five Nordics

A/N: Hello everyone. I'm wondering how to increase the readers. It seems the readers very low at the moment but if you have suggestion please tell me in the message.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

' Impossible! He's usually doesn't want to help others unless he got reward by helping the others!' Eliza thought.

Well, you didn't think you can change someone huh? Well, you just changed Gilbert a little bit as he was secretly smiling and blushing at you.

__________________

Mr. Paul Sergunnner, what can you say about him. He often gave a hard group project. One of them are make a movie and luckily, you always got Elizaveta, Natalya, Xiao Mei, Lilly or Katyusha as one of your group member. With them, it always been so easy when you made the movie video because they often gave a hand for you.

But today, it seems the reality life in a bad mood and wanted to make your life turn hell. Katyusha and Xiao Mei got cold today so she's not in the class. Elizaveta and Lilly doesn't have the same period as you. While you got a theater, they both were in cooking class. What about Natalya then? She was in another detention class since one of Ashley's goons flirted with Ivan. What a dimwit.

"Good afternoon class! Today we will play a new script. Make a group and in group has 6 members!"

Shoot! Your friends were nowhere in your class and probably you will be alone! You looked around in panicked state as you were searching anyone you knew from the last classes...but none of them from your last class. All of them has their group until...you saw 5 guys on the corner as they were searching the last person who wants to join them.

A guy with spiked hair with bright blue eyes noticed you were staring at them as he stood up and walked up to you.

"Hej! Er du alene? (Hello! Are you alone?)" The guy with spiky hair asked.

"P-pardon?" You didn't understand what he was speaking.

"Hey, are you alone??" He translated.

"Y-yeah. I don't know anyone in here."

"Do you want to join us, dronning (queen)?"

"Sure...if they don't mind of course," you didn't know what Dronning means.

"Of course they don't mind! Noe follow the King of Europe!" Another Gilbert? Probably.

As both of you reached up to the group, you saw guy with a cute kind smile as he has that beautiful lavender smile. Not only the cute guy, there also a guy with glasses and intimidating eyes, there was a guy with stoic face and deep purple eyes, he also has a cross clip hair on his hair. Same with a guy that has silver hair, deep purple eyes and a puffin real life? Hopefully it's just a puffin doll.

"Hej min kära(Hello my dear), what is your name?"

"My name is (Y/N) park but you all may call me (N/N). What's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Tino Väinämöinen but you may call me Tino. The guy with glasses is Berwald Oxenstierna but you may call him Berwald."

"Hej," the glasses guy replied silently.

"The guy with a cross hair clip is Lukas Bondevik, but you can call him Lukas."

"Hallo. Jeg er Lukas," the emotionless guy greet.

" The guy who lead you to here is Mathias Køhler, but you can call him Mathias."

"Hej dronning!"

"Lastly is the guy with the puffin is Emil Steilsson, but you may call him Emil."

"Hello...." the guy replied simply.

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you."

"You can sit beside me, dronning~" Mathias gave you a playful smirk until Lukas chocked him by pulling his tie.

"Stop harassing her, idiot. You're making her uncomfortable."

"Ack!! I'm sorry!!"

"Is...this okay?" You asked Emil.

"Pretty much."

After getting a group, Mr. Paul Sergunner gave a five theme for the next theater. There were Frienship, Comedy, Romance, Historical and Fantasy...and because of that. Everyone in your group wanted either Comedy, Historical or Fantasy. It was hard because some of them were bickering. Especially Berwald and Mathias, the tension was pretty thick that even knife only could cut it a little bit.

In fact only you and Tino who weren't bickering as both of you looked at each other in worried state.

"Guyys??" You tried to call them but none of them listened.

"Guys?!?!" You were getting louder but...they still bickering.

"GUYS!!"

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Guyss....please don't fight. We can solve this out either by voting or talk this out."

"Sh' 's r'ght. W' sh''ldn't f'ght (She is right. We shouldn't fight)." Berwald told them.

"Yeah, let's vote then and don't be selfish." Lukas said.

All of you vote and agreed with the Historical theater and all of you agreed to play Viking era since most of them knew a lot about vikings. Mostly who knew about it was Berwald and....Mathias surprisingly even though he doesn't look like 'i love history' type of guy.

"Okay! So i the king of-" Mathias got knocked by Lukas.

"Shut up. You're making a scene." Lukas replied.

You shook your head slightly and looked at Berwald who gave you a history book of Vikings. There were so much info in there, you could guess the book probably has more than 200 pages in there.

" I w'll wr't' th' m'st 'mp'rt'nt p'rt f'r y'u ( I will write the most important part for you)."

"Alright, thank you Berwald."

"N' pr'bl'm," he replied.

Wait, did you saw him smile? Yeah, he smiled. But only a tiny smile. He must be often hiding his emotion...you wonder why he often hides his emotion.

"I will help you write a script. If you are tired, i will continue it." Tino offered.

"And i will search the vikings info with Berwald...with Internet," Emil offered.

"Okay! Let's get to work!" You smiled.

_____Time Skip_____

You gave the script to Mr.Paul as he read it carefully. He smiled and looked up at you.

"Historical, huh? Pretty great idea. I like the idea of Viking. Thank you for submitting this earlier than the others."

"You're welcome, sir."

"Since the pot is good, i will gave an A+ and when it's Halloween. I will give the script to the Headmaster so there will be theater of Vikings. "

"Thank you so much, sir."

"Your welcome. You can go back to your sit and have a free time with your friends Lukas, Tino, Mathias, Emil and Berwald."

You walked back to your sit and smiled at your new friends. "Guess what, we got an A+." They all cheered up upon hearing the new. Well...day's getting better.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. I hope you love this chapter.

Comment? 

Follow?

Likes?