Chapter 30: Who Is The Killer?

A/N: The drama continued. But it's almost the end of the story, you can choose the ending later. But i won't expose the ending yet.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I'm sorry that it happened, I didn't know that this will happen. I know i don't like )Y/N) but she doesn't deserve that," everything filled with fakeness.

"It's okay, accident happen," she pretended to be an idiot even though she knew the person who's standing in front of her is the one who pushed her from the cliff.

"Be strong..okay? Because you and your friends will be next~" The blond smirked and walked away with her slaves behind her.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) Pov:

Everything was dark and i cannot see anything, everything is black and i hear some voices that i don't recognize at all because they sound mumbled. I'm scared...am I kidnapped? raped? dead? Or am I in hell? If i'm in hell, why i'm not burning in fire of feel an intense pain yet? Please, i'm so scared...i cannot see anything and my hearing pretty bad right now since all I hear are mumble of several people.

Wait....

My hearing got better, i recognize some of this voices. I don't know exactly who but i remember one of them. It's Yao, i remember his accent and he's kind of loud. Sadly, i only recognize his voice only because the other...i couldn't hear the other very clearly. Slowly, i opened my eyes and i saw several blurry figures. Who are they? They seems to be staring at me and asked me. I try to ask them but only mumble jumble comes out from my mouth. I also recognize Ludwig's booming voice and Alfred's laughter as he says Cheese burger several times.

Slowly my sight came back and I saw my friends. They all worry with me but why? What happened? Did something dangerous happened to me? if yes. What is it and what happened.

"(Y/N) Dear! You are awake! We are really worry," Arthur said .

"What....Happened?" I asked weakly.

"You don't remember?" Francis asked in surprised manner.

"No, i'm......very.....sorry......Francis," I admitted.

"Someone pushed you from the cliff подсолнух(sunflower) or maybe you accidentally fell off from the cliff," Ivan explained.

After Ivan said those words. I felt pain on the back of my head and on the back of my right shoulder blade. I hissed in pain since the wound stings like a truck hit me. Everybody began rushed to me but i stopped them by shaking my head as if I told them that it's fine. I don't really want to burden everyone, they already worry for me so the least i can do is stay strong for them.

Before I can speak to my friends, i saw Mrs. Natasha came with my bag. Usually, i always see her with grumpy or moody face but now her face painted with worry and sadness. She put the bag besides me and unzipped it, she took my phone and gave it to my hand.

"You need to tell this incident to your parents," she pat my head gently.

"Thank you," i smiled.

I pressed my mom''s phone number and dialed her. The phone gave several ringing voice and the call got picked up by my mom finally. I'm nervous to tell this to my parents because we didn't expect this will happen to me. I'm sure if i tell them about my condition, they will flip out and ask several questions.

Third Person POV:

"yeoboseyo? (Hello?)" You called.

"Hey (Y/N), how is your trip? Is it fun, do you have a boyfriend~" She teased.

"Uhh...i have a bad news mom."You felt nervous.

"What is it darling?" She asked.

"...I got into an incident and i'm... injured. The back of my head has a huge gash and i think...my right blade shoulder broken."

"........Stay there. Mom, dad and your brother gonna come to pick you up,"

The line immediately cut off and your eyes looked up to Mrs. Natasha, she nods and gently stroke your head like what mom do to their daughter. It feels warm and full of love, you didn't expect such gentleness from very strict teacher. You closed your eyes and there was a door sound from far as the door was opened. The fake plastics looked up to you with fake sympathy again as Ashley brought a bowl of chicken cream soup and she sat next to you. You could tell she fake the smile because you could see the anger in her eyes.

"Get better soon okay?" She spoke in fake language again.

"......Okay," you know it's fake.

"I have chicken cream soup for you, it will help you to ease your pain," She said.

"Thanks..." You hate her fakeness.

"We're really sorry for hurting you, as exchange. I brought you a teddy bear too," Whittany placed the teddy bear on the table.

"Thank you," You're disgusted with them.

"We cannot stay to long. See you soon," Brittany fake smiled as three of them left.

One by one everyone left the medic bay until it's just you alone. Your gut telling you that there's something hidden in the teddy bear and you picked up the teddy bear. Your eyes scanned the teddy bear carefully and you saw a hidden camera inside the teddy bear, it's recording your every movement. No, you're not gonna rip it of...yet, you placed the teddy bear and face it to the window. Then, you placed the phone and turned on the recording. Slowly, you put the chopstick in the soup and lifted it up to saw the lower part of the chopstick turned black.

You placed your phone on the table and the phone faced the teddy bear. Carefully, you tore the teddy bear with a scissor on the back of the teddy. The final step, you show the inside of the teddy bear and there was a small camera. The smile on your face grew and saved the video. You figured that the plastics tried to kill you at the second time and you have the proof of their crime.

Yes, you are a genius and a master mind. You're going to bust them up and beat them mercilessly when the time is right, your plan? You're gonna expose her crimes and then torture them until they're broken. You pretended to made a slurping noise when the actual are you poured the soup inside a jar and hid it inside your bag to proof that there's a poison in the soup. After pretending, you called Elizavetha, Michelle, Natalia and Katyusha so they would stay together with you for a while until your parents came to pick you up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you loved it.

Comment?

Follow?

Like?