Vash Zwingli Ending

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Pinterest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

Warning: Curse and slight violence

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her her walking out from the room and I could heard cheers later, after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

___________

[CLICK]

[CLICK]

[CLICK]

.

.

.

Y/N POV:

I look at the bright screen in front of my eyes as I stare at one of the contact nervously. The owner of the contact surprisingly a guy with a short temper and also a good aim when he is shooting with shotguns. It was a huge surprise that he agreed to go around with me since he mostly stay in house taking care of his little sister. Hold on, how the heck I have his contact and how did he agree to go on a date with me? Let me tell you the story how I can get him to go on a date with him.

It was around a week ago. I was waiting for Lily because she told me that she wants to hang out with me but I was waiting her for a long time until I see him walking in front of me. He averts his eyes to the ground, avoiding to look straight into my eyes. Well, we have become a thing actually from a month ago but he is still shy. He also already apologize because of the stunt he did in the past by pulling a gun to my face. It was a huge surprise that the tough cookie in front of me...actually a shy bundle. He turn soft just for me and he promised that he would keep his temper in check since he doesn't want to scare the hell out of me like before.

"L-lily is sick but sh-she told to keep an eye for you." he says. I know that he is half lying because the stutter, I bet Lily just want me to go on date with her brother since he has a crush on me. None of the less, I agree with him "Sure, do you have free time?" I ask him. He looks at me and nods "Yeah, c-can we go to Cafe together? The one that n-near school at Saturday 1pm." he looks down again, trying to hide his blush. I smile and nods "Sure, this is my contact." I hand him my number in which he saves it quickly in his phone.

Anyway, I'm waiting for him right in front of his house since he told me that the Cafe is closer to his house than my house. Not knowing the Cafe that he mentioned, I decide to believe his words as my thumb going to press the call button until there was voice calling me from far. I look up to see him as he walks up to me, frown plastered his face but I know that's just his resting b**ch face.

"(Y/N), you....look great" he blushes.

"Thank you, you look great too, Vash." I smile, noticing that he wear a white shirt with army jacket and rip jeans.

"L-let's go" He stutters.

I nod and follow him from the side. On our way, I didn't notice that there are a man following us. The man was getting closer and what he did was disgusting. Even Vash glare at him with his killer gaze, hating the old man give a disgusting comment towards me.

"Hey Sweet cheeks. What about dump the loser and date a real man," The old hag purrs.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" Vash screech in anger.

"You heard me little boy. The woman don't deserve you at all" he says as he spits his cigarette to the ground.

"YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU F**KING PERVERT!!" He growls.

Before I could stop Vash, his hand move to his pocket and took his gun out and point it to the old man. The man's face turns blue upon seeing the gun and runs away as the old man pants keeps slipping down, making himself to look like a total fool. Instead of getting scared,  surprisingly everyone around us cheers because Vash beat the catcallers. I mean, who doesn't hate cat callers? They are a real definition of scum of the earth since all they do are harassing people in the streets.

"Thank you Vash....for protecting me" I peck his lips, in which he blushes but kisses me back.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A little boy watch the tall figure in front of him as the boy scanning every of Vash movements, learning martials arts from his father. "So, Ulrich. Use Martial Arts as defense and don't use it to scare or pick a fight with anyone out there. Do you understand?"Vask asked. Ulrich Erisman Zwingli ( Horgen ), is a little boy who wants to learn anything and he always learn from his father. You watch them training martial arts as you made a fresh orange juice for both of them.

"Yes Vati (Dad)" Ulrich smiles.

"Good, now use a side kick. It's for kicking the opponent waist,"

"Okay Vati," Ulrich obeyed.

The little boy kick from the side. His kick isn't that hard but he definately tried his best so his father can be proud of him. Vash smiled, impressed that the little boy is trying his best even though the kick didn't hurt him at all. Well, he is built and trained in army for a long time. Do you really think a kid can beat an ex-soldier? That would be impossible unless the kid is some kind of black belt of martial art master.

"Good jon, Ulrich" Vash pats his head.

"Ulrich! Vash! Come here, I made orange juice for both of you to freshen you both," You called.

"Awwww, I still want to learn." Ulrich pouted.

"We can learn more after rest, Okay?" Vast promised the little boy.

"Okay Vati (Dad)!" Ulrich smiles/

The two figure went to the kitchen and see you put some ices in the orange juice to make them fresh. The boy rushes to the drink and drank the juice happily while Vash came up to you and pecked your lips without Ulrich noticing as you kisses him back lovingly. "Danke (Y/N)" He took the glass and drank the juice. "you're welcome. Take some rest, don't get too tired, okay?" You smiled and went to the counter to make a lunch for him and your son.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?