Lovino Vargas Ending

A/N: I'm sorry for the long update. I hope you enjoy this ending story.  Picture isn't mine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her walking out from the room and I could heard many cheers after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

__________

Y/N POV:

There were smoke puffing out from his head as I watch the person fuming in anger because Spain and Italy keeps bothering him. I feel slightly bad because he seems annoyed a lot but it was also amusing for me to see him like this, it makes me want to tease him about him being tsundere. "Lovi, It's alright" I said as I went to the fridge to get something for him to calm down. "DAMMIT! Both-a never understand!" He says angrily while storming around the living room. An idea popped my mind when I see a freshly red tomatoes.

My hand grab some of them and cleans the tomatoes carefully. I let them soak in a water for several seconds and I put them on the board as I cut the fresh tomatoes for him into small pieces. After cutting the tomatoes into a small pieces, I put them in a small bowl and bring it to the living room where I see him. He was sitting on the couch as he crosses his arm, pouting and his face were red like a tomato too. Putting a shame to tomatoes. I roll my eyes and put the bowl in front of him.

His eyes averts to me as he watches my movements and then the sliced tomatoes inside the bowl. The redness of his face are decreasing as he sees the tomatoes. His lips curved into a smile but soon he hides it quickly because he doesn't want me to see his smile, too late because I've seen it. He pops the sliced tomatoes into his mouth and his posture relaxes as he put his arms behind his head, resting slightly. I walk up to him "You okay? After you calm down, we can go buy the sweets on the same Italian pastry that you showed me," He nods at my statements.

It's really cute when you see the pouty tsundere in front of you calms down with a food. As if he's an angry squirrel. Please don't tell him that, or he will only sulks more and gives me a silent treatment. I did got his silent treatment before at two weeks ago because I accidentally give him the tomatoes that still young and it's too sour. I'm not really good at knowing which fruit is good enough to be eaten. I gave him the green mixes with orange tomato because I thought it's already ripe to be eaten. Turns out, it wasn't and he gives me a silent treatment for three days.

To get his attention back, I bought his favorite pizza straight three days and I also take care of his tomato plans on the background. Believe me, My purse is crying because of the pizza I bought for him and my hand gets dirty because of the fertilizer. The fertilizer isn't a chemical fertilizer, instead it's a fertilizer made out of cow shits. It was a literal hell for me just to get his attention back, as if I'm his maid. Although, he forgives me in the end. I learn not to make him angry at me and gives me a silent treatment or it will be a hell for me again.

"G-gracias, Bella" he stutters.

"You're welcome, Lovino" I kisses his cheeks

His cheeks turns red but then he hugs me close as he let me lean my head to hos shoulder while I wrap my arms around his waist to give him a side hug. This tsundere Italian man, is surprisingly my tsundere boyfriend and I love him more than anything. Of course I love my parents too but we are talking about my boyfriend. He might acting all tsundere but he always protects me and he really cares about me although he shows it in his way. He also loves kissing my lips and forehead to show his affection towards me. He also quite touch starved because he loves giving me a side hug, like right now as I feel sleepy in his arm and sleep in his arm.

.

.

.

.

.

A pair of olive green eyes looking at his father beside him as Lovino teach his son how to make an Italian pizza. The little boy nods and follows his instruction by spreading the sauce on the pizza carefully. "Buon lavoro! (Good Job)" Lovino smiles and pat the little boy on his head lovingly. The boy smiles "Gracias papà! (thanks, dad!)" The boy smile. I watch the interaction between father and the son. 'Adorable' that's what I thought while watching Lovino and the little boy had fun together in the kitchen.

The angelic boy who are following his father instruction is our son. His name is Rosario Fallezo Vargas (Sicilia). Rosario is really close with his father and he just looks like Lovino's copy. Their interaction are so adorable that I secretly took a picture of both of them, they didn't notice at all so I'm quite lucky to have the picture of them together. It was surprising because at the first time, Lovino was awkward and he couldn't even pick the baby version or Rosario without shaking his arms. His interaction gradually increase and I can see how much Lovino loves our son.

"Look mamma! This is me and papà pizza!" Rosario shows me.

It was clear that the slightly messy decorated part is Rosario's job while the neat decorated pizza is Lovino's job. I don't have a heart to say it's messy so I give him a compliment and a building criticism. "It's perfect Rosario! However, you should be careful when decorating pizza. Alright?" I boop his nose playfully which earns a small giggle from Rosario. He nods and hugs me while Lovino put the pizza inside the oven and turn it on to cook the handmade pizza.

"Wash your hand, so you can eat it together with papà." I tell Rosario.

He nods and jumps off from my lap as he goes to the nearest sink to wash his hand. Lovino comes up to me and kisses my lips passionately, he pulls away and smiles " Ti Amo, mio amore (I love you, my love)" He says. I blushes and kiss his lips again "ti amo anch'io (I love you too)" I say.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?