Chapter 14: Playing Guitar

Thank you for reading this story and also thank you for the 15 votes and 338 reads. I hope you like my next chapters.

Warning: curse words because Lovino will be here little bit.

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap:

He gave you his number and vice versa. Then, you gave him your address.

"Bye Lovino~" you waved as you walked away.

"Bye, bella ragazza. See you tomorrow~" he waved and went to his house.

_______________________

'Tick tick tick tick' that' all you could heard right now. The sounds or raining pouring down softly with the smell of the rain made you smile a little bit. Even it was a cold day, you were still thankful. Hoe could you not? After all, you were holding a plastic cup or warm cappuccino in your left hand.

Opening the wristwatch on your right hand, you heard a gentle footsteps from far away. You looked up to see Lovino with his umbrella and his trench coat drenched a bit.

"Buongiorno (good morning), bella (girl)."

"Uhmmmm...." you didn't know what you should reply.

"It means Good morning," he told you casually.

"Oh, good morning too, Lovino."

"....how could-a you smile in this-a morning? You look-a like a freaking weirdo."

"....you're really mean. By the way, no. I'm not happy because of nothing. I enjoy the sound of rains while drinking my Cappuccino."

"No wonder you look like a ****ing creep."

"That's really mean, Lovino....what's your first class Lovino?"

"Mathematics. You?"

"Music."

"Oh, it's-a just across the Math Room. I will lead you there.

"T-thank you, Lovino."

"...no problem."

Sooner or later, the bus came any you got inside the bus with Lovino who was behind you. After reaching up, there was two sits with no people on it so, you decided to sit there with Lovino. You were chatting with him about Pasta's recipe or delicious italian pizzas. He seems having fun to have a chat with you.

Without realizing, the bus made a pull as there was a loud brake sounds from the buss.

"We're here bella. Pack your bag and leave this bus."

"Okay," you packed your bag and left the buss together with him.

After leaving the bus and got inside the school, both of you and him waved at each other as a goodbye and went to both of your first period class.

_____Time Skip_____

Upon entering the music room, there was a gentle sound of guitar while the person was singing a spanish? Probably spanish song. His voice was beautiful while you were watching him playing guitar and singing beautifully.

He has a tanned skin, green eyes and then messy brown hair. He also wore a red shirt with jeans as he looked like a goddess.

"Eres tu amor~
Mis ganas de reír~
El adiós que no sabre decir~
Porque nunca podre vivir sin ti~" the guy sang while playing guitar.