"What's going on?" He asked. I chuckled before responding.

"Jennie was just saying that if I was gay, I should date her." I answered him.

"Hey Jimin, if you were a girl would you turn gay for me?" Jennie asked him.

"I don't know maybe, I guess it depends." He told her.

"That's good enough." She said, looking back at the TV. "You two have fun but not too much fun." She quickly added.

"We're not going to do that in a public place Jennie, only you would do that." I said.

"I have and it was fantastic." She said, nonchalantly.

"Too much information." I said. "Let's go Jimin, I can't take anymore of this." I said, pulling out and closed the door.

"You look beautiful baby." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"And you look very handsome." I replied.

"Of course I look handsome, just look at me how can you not love me?" He asked.

"You're so confident." I said. "I like it." I added, making him smirk at me.

"Why don't we do that in the restaurant restroom?" He asked, gaining a hit from me.

"Get that thought out of your head, there is no way I'm going to do that because other people can hear what's going on." I said. We walked into the elevator and Jimin pushed the lobby button.

"That'll make it better not that it's terrible now because it's far from it, it was amazing." He said, when the elevator arrived at the lobby. We walked out got in his car.

"Let's change the topic Jimin." I suggested.

"Why? You don't like our sex life?" He asked, acting hurt.

"I don't mind our sex life, it's amazing but that don't mean I want to talk about it especially in public and in front of Jennie." I said.

"Oh okay then." He said, intertwining our hands. He brought my hand up to his plump lips and kissed the back of my hand.

After about ten minutes, we finally arrived at a fancy looking restaurant. My mouth went into the shape of an 'o' at how fancy it looked. It had beautiful purple flowers with some white flowers mixed with them. My door suddenly opened and a hand sticking out in front of me. I grabbed it after realizing it was Jimin. We walked inside hand in hand and went to the host, who took us to a table. Since Jimin is very popular, I wouldn't be surprised if we get crowded by fans and they will most likely push me away from him. So, he had his arm wrapped around my waist just in case that happens.

We sat down at a table and the host gave us a menu then walked away. We looked at the menu right when three girls walked over to us, or should I say Jimin.

"We're such big fans of BTS, can we take a picture with you?" A girl with blonde hair asked.

"I'm sorry I don't take pictures with fans out of a company schedule, I'm sorry but I guess I can give you three an autograph." He said. They squealed before handing him their phones well the photo cards with the group on them. I didn't mind but why of all times do they have to do it while he's clearly on a date with his girlfriend? Can't they see me sitting here across from him?

After he signed the photo cards, they walked away. He looked at me and was about to apologize before I stopped him.

"It's alright Jimin." I assured him. He sighed in relief before looking back at the menu. A waiter then walked over to us and took our order. He then walked away back to the kitchen, I think.

"I'm glad I was able to take you out to dinner tonight baby." He said, grabbing my hand.

"I'm glad you did too but if you couldn't I would have understood why." I replied. "I love you Jimin." I added.

"I love you too baby." He said, when two other people came up to us. This time it was a boy and a girl. Can't they see that he's holding my hand? I guess they don't care that he's on a date.

"Jimin oppa, can I have your autograph?" The girl and boy asked. Jimin just smiled at them and gave them an autograph. I love their fans and all but can they let him have a personal life sometimes? I'm clearly right here and they are coming over and interrupting our date. The boy and girl then walked away after bowing to him, not even sparing me a glance.

"I'm sorry baby." He apologized. I motioned that it was fine, which it was but it can be frustrating. Our food finally came and when I went to take a bite of my food, I saw something shiny in the food. I used the fork to grab it and saw that it was a ring, which made my eyes open wide.

I looked at Jimin to see him smiling at me. He got the ring off the fork and wiped it off with his napkin and made it look like new. He stood up and came over to me and got on one knee.

"Baby, I'm happy that I texted your number instead of Taehyung's if I didn't I would never have met you which I would've regretted for the rest of my life. I can't imagine a life without you in it. We brought a beautiful little girl into this world, I'm grateful you're in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. You make me the happiest man alive, we may have our ups and downs but that just makes our relationship stronger. I don't ever want to live in a world without you. So Kim Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked, holding the ring in front of me. I would be lying if I said I didn't have tears in my eyes.

"Yes of course I'll marry you Jimin!" I exclaimed. He slid the ring on my finger and stood up. I stood up as well and hugged him. "I love you so much Jimin." I said, the tears falling down my cheek. Of course they were happy tears.

"I love you so much too baby." He said, hugging me tighter. There was clapping and cheering around us and people yelling "congratulations". We pulled away and began eating. The whole time I was eating, I couldn't stop thinking about the proposal.
____________________________________
I was listening to Your Eyes Tell by BTS while writing the proposal part.