Chapter Sixty Four [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

"Not you too" I heard Zoro growl in annoyance as I clutched my sides and banged my fist on the deck of the ship.

"What should I call you? Robin or something more daring that declares my love?" Sanji blissfully sighed in thought. I loudly snorted upon hearing this, causing the other laughing men to stop and look at me before we all burst out into even louder fit of laughter. It wasn't long before my sides were starting to hurt as barely any sound came out of my mouth due to how hard I was currently laughing with tears now streaming down my face. "Leaving?" I suddenly heard the blond hum as Robin stood and wandered off, not really answering him other than giving him a smile.

"Oh, that was a good laugh" I sighed, wiping my eyes clean of any tears with the back of my hand. "Luffy, you truly are a comedic genius" I praised with a grin, causing the captain to happily laugh.

"Ah, she's great," Sanji dreamily sighed, "with an adult charm, she's far different than Nami and Skylar" he remarked, staring off after the woman as she took her leave towards the back of the ship and tried striking up conversation with Zoro.

"Wonder what they're talking about?" I hummed, curiously tilting my head.

"What's the forecast, navigator? Is it smooth sailing ahead?" Robin suddenly asked, turning around once she realized she was getting nowhere with the swordsman.

"The wind is calm and the weather's beautiful, there's no problem on my end, sis" Nami happily chirped.

"How would you know? You haven't stopped gawking at that jewelry!" Zoro snapped.

"Treasure" Nami cooed, ignoring the irritated swordsman.

"I mean, she did say there was no problems on her end" I grinned, causing him to grumble.

"Sanji, is our snack ready?" Luffy suddenly asked.

"Be patient..." Sanji grumbled.

"But I'm hungry!" Luffy whined as Usopp and Chopper were quick to join him with me not that far behind as I shrugged my shoulders and started to complain alongside the three. A snack didn't sound too bad right about now. 

-The Next Day-

-Everybody's P.O.V-

Down in the men's room, the soft snores that could be heard coming from the majority of the men didn't seem to bother Skylar in the least as she continued to comfortably snooze away, body curled up tight against her and Zoro's swords after having passed out on the couch last night without bothering to move them. Zoro and Sanji were sprawled out on the floor right underneath her as Chopper slept peacefully at the table, having drifted off in the middle of going over some notes. Luffy and Usopp were the only ones that had fallen asleep on one of the hammocks together, their bodies a tangled mess of limbs as they slept.

Up in the crow's nest, Nami was curled up tight in a blanket in an attempt to keep warm. Despite having been on watch duty that night, she had dozed off sometime in the early hours of the morning. She woke with a start when she suddenly sneezed before yawning as she finally took notice of the morning sun starting to rise in the distance.

"Huh?" she stretched before squinting her eyes when she suddenly saw something in the distance.

"Can't breathe...Eyelash...stop..." Usopp fearfully muttered in his sleep, violently twitching every now and then.

"I'm sorry...I won't call you that again...please..." Skylar quietly whimpered in her sleep, pulling the swords closer to her body as if they were an object meant to be cuddled before harshly gasping as her body jolted upright. Her eyes were wild as she frantically scanned the room, chest heaving in her attempt to gather her bearings before eventually settling down once she recognized the sleeping men scattered around the room.