Welcome back!

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Idea by RealNagitoKomaeda [When they mention "Daddy" They are referring to Gundham, "papa" Is Kazuichi)

Kazuichi walked in the house only to be greeted with two little boys and a younger girl at the door.

"Oh, hey kiddos, where's daddy?" He chuckled, patting all of their heads.

"Daddy is in the kitchen!" The two twin boys said at the same time.

"Okay... What do you kids want to eat?" He asked, turning to look at them, "... Daddy is already making food, I don't think he will want to cook again" They said.

"Oh, okay, follow me to the living room!" He smiled, picking up the little girl.

"Ehehe!" She giggled, hugging her dad.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Souda asked.

"... H-..." The little girls face turned red, "H... Ha-"

"... Yes..? What is it Yua?"

"Ham... Hamster" She giggled.

"Ham- oh! Hold on sweety, let me get them for you" He chuckled, he got off the couch and left his daughter with the twins.

"Gundham, babe, where are your ha- Devas?" He asked, wrapping his arms around his husband.

"... They're up stairs, and be careful with them, remember what happened in high school?"

"... Yeah Yeah! I know, it was an accident!" He groaned, "love you~" He smiled, kissing his cheek.

"... I-I love you as well my beloved..." Tanaka blushed.

"Hehe!" Kazuichi let go of Gundham and walked up stairs to their bedroom, grabbing the cage and bringing it downstairs.

"Yua! I got the hamsters!" He shouted, "yu-"

His eyes widened as soon as he saw the twins attacking her with the pillows.

"Dai! Kai! Get off of your little sister!" He shouted, running towards them, "Yua? Are you alright?" He asked, lifting her up.

"It's okay... I got what you wanted..." He smiled, "... Thanks Papa" She smiled, hugging her dads arm.

"... Of course my little du-"

"Excuse me, what do you two think you are doing?" An intimidating voice growled.

"..." Tanaka grabbed the two boys by the sleeves and glared at them, "treating your sister with a non proper manner, how pitiful... Especially from you Dai!" He mumured, "..." The two boys stood there quitly and sighed.

"Now I better see you comfort her or I will not fret to-"

"Gundham! Remember! This isn't high school, they're kids!" Kazuichi interrupted him.

"Oh... I forgot about that-"

"They can deal with it themselves..." He smiled, hugging his husband, "for now, we just need to let them play with the... Devas" He chuckled.

"Of course... I suppose Yua has a very strong connection with them" He smirked, "clearly she got that from me!"

"Gundham shut up!" He joked, slightly pushing him to the side.

"Geez! You still act so cocky!" He laughed.

"How absurd, I merel-"

"PAPPAAA!!!"

"Yua?!" Kazuichi screeched, rushing downstairs.

"Yua! What is it!" He asked, looking around the living room.

"Kai won't give me the remote!" She cried.

"... Yua, it's kai's turn choosing a show to watch, I'm sorry... But you can watch what me and daddy are watching in the room" He smiled, picking her up.

"Let's go"

When they went in the room, Souda placed Yua in between him and his husband.

"What do you what to watch sweety?" He asked.

"... Uhm... My Little Pony!"

"Of course, My Little Pony" Souda mumured, turning the Television on and playing the show.

Clearly Gundham got annoyed by it, since he just fell asleep.

"Yua, I'm going to bed, tell your brothers to not stay up that late... Night..." He picked his daughter up and moved her to the side so he can he back with Gundham.

"Night Papa" She smiled, she turned the TV off and tucked her dads in the bed.

"Night Night"

(Hello! Welcome back to my oneshots! Turns out the limit is 200 so... This is going to be story 201!! Also, I forgot to mention that Yua is 3, Dai and Kai are 7 )