11

Ashton's POV

I waited patiently infront of Kat's door for her to come out, or let me in. Tonight we were going out with her friends, I was excited. I wanted to see how she interacted with them and how they with her. Seconds later the door opens up to Kat wearing black skinny jeans, black shiny shoes, a black and white striped shirt, a jean jacket and some black and gray sweater with a bag over her shoulder, this girl no doubt had a sense of style.

"You look wonderful as always." I smile at her as she looks down at her feet and locks her door. Glad she wasn't wearing her sunglasses. "Thanks, you look good too." She says turning back around and giving me a nudge to begin walking down to my car.

I look down at my black t-shirt and black jeans and then back at Kat. "I look pretty basic." I chuckle and she shakes her head. "It's simple yet stylish, I like wearing black. As you noticed." She says and I nod. "And I have noticed."

I unlock my car, opening her door for her. Once she's in I rush to the other side and get in as well.

"What bar?" I asks turning the car on and backing out of her driveway. "Hooch."

-

"They should be.... Ah, there they are." Kat says standing on her tip toes, she turns to me, grabbing my forearm and pulling me through the crowd.

"Hey guys." Kat says to the group of 7. "Hey Kat and friend." A girl says hugging Kat then turning to me. "This is Ashton." Kat announces to the group and every begins shaking my hand.

"I'm Jessie, this is my boyfriend Logan" i smile and hake both of their hands. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Lewis, this is Tom, Frankie and Michelle." I once again shake each of their hands. "Do you want a drink? You guys got to catch up with us!" Jessie says laughing as Kat shrugs and looks to me. "Sure."

Within seconds a beer and shot are put infront of us. "Cheers?" I say smiling at Kat and she nods, tilting her head back and taking the shot. I follow after her, the liquor burning my throat in the process.

"That was revolting." Kat says sticking her tongue out and shaking her head. I chuckle and nod, grabbing my beer I take a sip and wait for Kat to do the same.

"Stop being so separate from the group! Come over here!" Lewis says at Kat and she tells me to follow her to them.

"So, Kat you know what I'm going to ask." Lewis says with an eyebrow raised and she rolls her eyes shaking her head, "We're not dating." She says, I then realize he was wondering why I came with her.

He raises a brow and mouths, 'not yet' making Kat nudge him with her shoulder, her face red. I smile at the fact that she hides her face from mine before t goes back to its normal color.

"So Ashton, what do you do?" Lewis asks me and I sip my beer. "Well I work at double A right now till I save up my money for something.. I don't know." I chuckle, I didn't really have a life plan.

"That's good, both you and Kat have that grunge-y style, I like it." He nods and turns to one of his friends who begins telling him a joke.

"I work with him, he's also Jessie's cousin." Kat says and I nod, they did look a bit similar. "He's cool." I smile at her and she nods. "Kat! Where's your best friend? We went on one date and then she disappeared." I think his name was Frankie.

"She's been preoccupied." Kat shrugs and Frankie frowns. "Tell her to call me, or should I go over tomorrow?"

"I mean you can come over tomorrow but it's a 50/50 chance of her being there." Kat shrugs and I look back at Frankie. His face gives off the image of him thinking it over. "Well after you and Tom pick Lewis up, I can just camp out at your house till she gets home, yeah?"