60

Not that most of my chapters are fillers but this one definitely is but I was in class and couldn't write much and this just popped in my head so yeah!

"Stop tickling me!" I giggled as pain was starting to be felt in my ribs. Ashton's fingers dug into my sides, his face in the crook of my neck where his stubble was pricking at my skin.

"A-Ashton!" I giggle, tears in my eyes at the tickling sensation.

"I need to change! I just got-" I can't even concentrate on my sentence because he's still tickling me.

"From work." I finish, Ashton shrugs and wraps his arms around my waist, hoisting me up.

"Put me down!" I chuckle, Ashton shakes his head, a playful grin on his face.

Ashton continues to carry me to his room, tossing me on his bed, him falling on top of me to trap me under him.

"My ribs are throbbing because of you." I pout at him, his arms at either side of my head.

"They don't call me he tickle monster for nothing." Ashton says and I roll my eyes. "No one calls you that."

Ashton makes a 'hmph' sound and lowers his head to mine. His nose nudges my cheek, his stubble rubbing my chin.

"You need to shave." I say flinching away from the prickly feeling.

"Shave? I don't think so. It took me my whole life to get this, thank you very much." Ashton says rubbing his imaginary beard.

"Then don't come near me with it." I challenge him. He raises a brow at me and nods his head. "Yeah, totally because I'm capable of doing so." Sarcasm dripping in his words.

I laugh and put my hands on his waist above me.

"I think you are." Ashton puckers his lips as he pretends to think it over.

"Nah, I doubt it."

"Sure." I drag out, raising an eyebrow and nodding my head at him. My fingers run up and down his aides, an idea popping in my head.

"Guess what Ashton?" I say, a playful smirk on my lips.

"What?"

"Revenge!" I shout, pushing Ashton to the side of the bed next to me, my hands attacking his sides.

I throw one leg over his waist and straddle his lap, my fingers squirming around his neck and his sides.

Ashton's face holds a grin, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip to stop from laughing.

I reach over Ashton's head and grab a pillow, waking his torso with it.

"Hey! No weapons!" Ashton laughs as I whack him again.

Ashton's strong grip quickly pulls the pillows from my hands, also pulling me and making me lean over Ashton, my hands on either side of his face.

Ashton stops laughing and my face instantly gets hot. The unwanted sexual tension is in the air, I know it.

"Well this is different." Ashton mumbles with a small grin on his lips as his large hands go to my waist.

"Yeah..." I respond awkwardly. Our faces were inches apart, my hair covering us from the outside world, his grip on my waist kept me from moving off and our torsos were basically connected.

"Are you not going to kiss me?" Ashton jokes, tilting his head to the side alittle. I chuckle, rolling my eyes. I don't move my head towards him so Ashton takes the liberty of putting his fingers under my chin, bringing me lower to his face.

"So stubborn." He mumbles before he kisses me.

This felt kind of weird. I've never kissed a guy while being on him. This all sounded so sexual to me but it was as innocent as it can get. I would much rather kiss Ashton when I wasn't on him, it just made me slightly uncomfortable.

Ashton's hand goes back to my waist, his lips lapping over mine. "What's wrong?" He says into my mouth. I breathe through my nose, shaking my head.

"Nothing." I mutter, my eyes are shut and my arms are starting to hurt from holding my weight up. How was Ashton able to do this?

"Liar." Ashton says pulling away. I gulp and shake my head. "Nothing, I'm just going to sit on the bed-"

"Why?" Ashton asks holding his grip on my waist as I tried to squirm off of him. He wasn't helping my case.

"I just - I feel uncomfortable." I mumble not meeting his gaze.

"With what? The kiss? Babe - we kissed before."

"No, just this.... Position." I whisper, embarrassed.

I look to see Ashton staring at me, a small reassuring smile on his face.

"Two things. 1. You got on me, 2. If your uncomfortable with something just tell me. Okay?" Ashton asks placing a finger under my chin to get me to look at him.

I nod earning a smile from Ashton. "Now get off of me you filthy animal!" Ashton says lighting tossing me off his waist.

I chuckle and roll my eyes at him. "Your crazy."