74

Okay so this chapter has the 'adult' things I was talking about. I will not be adding any type of smut/sex scenes unless desired but until then they will just continue doing things like this, like I said before, I want it to protray as a real life relationship so yeah. I usually do A/N at the end but I just wanted to let you guys know before hand!

Ashton's POV

My shift was finally over. I was thankful. Melanie pissed me off a little with her comments, why the hell would I cheat after she just asked how my girlfriend was? She didn't have half a brain.

I sat in the car, staring at the doors of Kat's work, a few people coming out every now and then.

She's one of the last people that come out, her hands moving in gestures as she discusses something with Nathan and some other guy, a girl trailing behind them.

She shakes both Nathan's and the other guys hand, patting the girls back, they all disperse throughout the parking lot. Kat quickly notices me, walking to the car, a small smile on her face.

Once she's seated next to me, I reach over pecking her lips.

"How's your day?" I ask as I drive out the parking lot.

"Good.. Yours?" She asks staring at my profile.

"Eh... It's been alright, nothing exciting." I shrug and she nods, her hand finds mine on my thigh, our fingers intertwining instantly.

"What's this? Affection? From Kat? Wow this is new." I jokingly remark, Kat slaps my chest making me laugh.

"I'm affectionate.." She mumbles and I nod, grabbing her hand again.

"Your are." I bring her hand to my lips, pecking her knuckles multiple times.

The car ride to Kat's is relatively quiet, nothing needed to be said. We always basked in the silence of each other, it was nice. We didn't need a conversation to know how we felt, just holding hands silently was enough.

-

"Your crushing me." Kat mumbles as I lay on top of her, my head in her neck.

"No - I'm keeping you warm." I say muffled, Kat groans and I just chuckle, raising my head to look at her.

"I love you." I sing song, shaking my head slightly making Kat giggle.

"I love you too, dork." She says as she runs her hands through my unruly hair, my eyes fluttering shut.

"Ashton.." Kat mumbles, her voice quiet, it came out more like a question.

"Yeah?" I watch her intently as her eyes stare at my hair, she gulps, licking her lips as she opens her mouth.

"Do you ever... Think about sex?" She asks quietly, I furrow my eyebrows at her. I didn't get what she was trying to say.

"What do you mean?"

"Like... We never did it but I'm sure you've done it before.. It's just I don't know." She says with red cheeks as she shakes her head.

"If your asking if I have the urge to have sex with you then yeah, I do. But I would never pressure you, I want you to bring it up. I don't want to make you feel like you have to have sex with me - we can wait, or never have it at all. It's your call." I say staring at Kat, her bottom lip is in between her teeth.

"Never at all? Is that even possible for guys?" Kat asks giggling slightly.

"It's possible if your deeply in love." I respond, attaching my lips to hers. It's a slow kiss, Kat's hands still in my hair, rubbing and combing through.

My hands go to her waist, my thumb running along her hip bone.

"Maybe we can just... Take steps?" Kat whispers on my lips, I furrow my eyebrows, looking at her questioningly.

"Steps?" She nods, her lips pecking mine again.

"Just - explore or something?" She says slowly and I nod, I can feel her heart beating fast and I know she's nervous.

Her lips attach to mine again, in a love and lust filled kiss. Kat rubs her hands down my back, tugging up my shirt.

I detach my lips from hers to attach them to them right after my shirt slips off.

"Your turn?" I ask into Kat's mouth, she nods hesitantly as I grab the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and off.

"Your beautiful." I mumble into her mouth, my mouth detaches from hers as my lips trail down her jaw and neck.

Her hands roam my chest, then my shoulder blades then to the bottom of my back.

My lips continue their assault on her neck, lowering to her collar bone.

"Ashton.. C-Can I try something?" Kat asks breathily and I nod, she pushes me softly off of her, I furrow my eyebrows but begin to breath hard as she sits on my torso, her bra clad chest staring down at me.

Kat leans back down, attaching her lips to mine, my hands quickly find her waist, gripping her in my hand.

Kat does what I do, detaching her lips from mine as they travel to my neck, sucking and kissing lightly.

I close my eyes, euphoria running through my veins. If this felt good, just making out shirtless with Kat then I never needed sex.

"Is t-that okay?" Kat asks timidly, bringing her hands to push her self in a sitting positron again.

I nod, my voice not working due to the sight of her.

Her lips are swollen and pink, her neck slightly red due to my assault, her breathing is heavy making her chest rise and fall with every breath.

My hand trails her torso, I can visibly see Kat gulp.

"Your beautiful." I mumble loud enough for her to hear.

"Thank you... It means a lot to know you think I'm okay looking." She whispers, her hands flat on my chest.

"Your more than okay looking, your so gorgeous.. I don't get it." I say cheesily. Kat's cheeks go red, her hair falling around her face as she looks down then back up at me.

"Would I be horrible to say we stop?" Kat asks timidly.

I wrap my arm around her back, turning us so were facing each other, my arm continuing to pull her into my chest.

"Of course not, I want you to be comfortable with me. You call the shots for anything happening in here, alright?" I ask and Kat bites her lip, a smile on her lips.

"Okay." She says snuggling closer to me. I close my eyes, my arms protectively around her body. I'd do anything for this girl. Whatever she wanted, whatever she needed, whatever she desired - she'd get.

This was the strongest love I've ever felt and I was so glad it was Kat.

-

Whatcha guys think?