97

Intro to smut!(not full smut though!!!) Just letting you guys know! Also if your going to be reading the sequel - smut will probably be in it more than this book so be prepared (not that your forced to read it)

Ashton's POV - same night as last chapter

I brought my lips to her neck, pecking just below her chin a couple times. My hands slide down the sides of her body, landing on her hips. Her head is flat against her pillow, her eyes closed, her hands massaging my scalp slowly - delicately, her legs wrapped around my waist, loosely.

I finally bring my lips back to hers, kissing her on the lips, easily nudging my tongue past her full lips, our noses nudging as I tilt my head to get a better angle.

"Whatcha doing with those hands, Irwin?" Kat asks on my lips, her hands now on the back of my neck, while mine are sliding past her waist band.

"Exploring." I respond, my lips moving to her cheeks then to her jawline, then back to her full lips again.

"Without me?" She says and I can't help but chuckle, breaking the kiss for a second.

"Would you like to take part in my exploration?" I ask, my eyes watching her intently. She blushes a crimson red, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip.

"Maybe." With that I take her lips once again, my hands coming to her shirt and lightly tugging it up before Kat does the rest by pulling it off and discarding it on the floor.

"Step 1." I mumble on her lips making Kat nervously chuckle. I knew she was nervous in any situation like this and it only made it better, because I was the one guiding her through it all.

"Step 2?" She asks tugging on my shirt, I nod, a small smirk on my lips as I make her fully pull it off, throwing it on the floor with hers.

"Now relax baby, it's just me." I remind her, bringing my lip to hers, taking them in a slow gentle kiss to calm her nerves.

I can feel her hands get clammy, her pulse increased. "Baby, just relax. Relax." I speak quietly on her lips, one of my hands going to her leggings, tugging the waistband down a little.

"I'm trying." Kat says breaking the kiss, her arms wrapped around my neck. Her eyes stared at me nervously, her cheeks flushed. I place my forehead on hers, my hand still playing with the waistband of her pants.

"Don't worry baby, it's not like we're going to have sex. We agreed to have it after marriage, so all we're doing right now exploring. Me and you, alone - exploring each other. That's it." I speak quietly, Kat nods at my words, her arms pulling my head down to meet her lips which I take gracefully.

We kiss for a while, till I know she's somewhat distracted I begin to pull her leggings down, Kat mindlessly tosses them off when I stop them at her shins.

I can't help but break the kiss to get a good view of her in a black lace bra and panties, her cheeks red. "Stop looking, your making me nervous." Kat says pulling my head down to hers.

My hand slides down her body to her knee, bringing her leg up so its hitched up. She instinctively leaves it there, so I can run my finger down her smooth legs.

"But your so beautiful baby." I respond, kissing her knee before placing kisses on her stomach and making my way up to her face.

"It's not fair when I'm the only one naked you know..." Kat says, her eyes shooting down to my jeans then back to my face.

I chuckle, raising a brow at the quiet girl underneath me. "Your right, it is unfair. Although since I undressed you... It only fair if you undress me."