94

Part 2

After meeting all of Ashton's family, receiving a few gifts from his parents, ate food and lots of cake, Ashton and I parted the large group and made our way to his childhood bedroom - well now it was Maxie's.

"Don't think that this is all I had planned because it's not." Ashton smirks at me, intertwining our fingers as he stands infront of me.

I groan, throwing my head back just as Ashton pulls me into his chest, his head nudging into my neck, peppering small kisses along the side.

"Ashton, you know I don't care for birthdays this was more than anticipated." I say, bringing my hands to his shoulders to push him back a little, his face coming into full view.

"Yeah well I want to spoil you." He shrugs, his hands on my waist securely as he comes to peck my lips.

"What if I don't want to be spoiled?" I ask, raising a brow at him. He chuckles, shaking his head at me. "Every girl wants to be spoiled - they just don't say it." This time I laugh, shaking my head at him.

"I'm not 'every girl'." I say with a smug grin and he nods, his forehead placed on mine. "Your right, your my girl." I blush at his words, I always loved when he said I was his girl although I never told him that because I didn't want to over feed his already slightly large ego.

-

When we got back to the hotel it was already pretty late, tiredness was seeping through my body.

"Thank you, for today." I yawn as I sit on the edge of the bed, my hands still in Ashton's.

"Don't thank me, I enjoyed today - glad you met my family." Ashton says pulling me up from the bed so I stand directly in front of him.

"Yeah, they're good people." I compliment and Ashton smiles, moving his hands to my waist.

"So how does it feel to be 23?" He smirks and I chuckle shrugging. "Oh, super old. I think I'm already getting back pain - y'know with my aging and all." I joke at him.

"Well maybe I'll have to assist you in getting into bed, hm?" Ashton speaks and before I can comprehend his words he picks me up bridal style, and begins walking to the side of the bed - laying me down and then climbing in next to me. Or should I say on top of me, half his weight was on my stomach but I didn't mind.

"Your a weird dude." I chuckle, my hands goings to his cheeks, caressing the little stubble he had.

"You love this weird dude." Ashton says leaning in and pecking my lips. I sigh, dramatically rolling my eyes at him. "Sadly."

Ashton grins at me before taking my lips with his again, in a soft tender kiss. My hands slide up on the side of his face and into his unruly mane of curliness and frizz. Ashton's nose nudges mine as he tilts his head to accommodate the kiss, his hands sliding up and down the side of my body.

Ashton continues the kiss as he uses one arm to hold himself up, moving his body so he's fully above me - our lips still intact.

That is, until I feel a hard nudge on my thigh.

I break away from the kiss, my eyes looking down at his pants. "If that's your peni-"

"It's not." Ashton laughs, reaching into his pocket for the object. He pulls out a black small box and my eyes widen.

"Y-You know I'm not ready for marriag-"

"I know, Kat!" Ashton chuckles, "It's a promise ring." He says more seriously, holding the box in his hands, staring at me intensely.

"It's a ring that symbolizes us being together for a very long time, and being honest with each other, and appreciating each other. Basically it's a space keeper on your ring finger till we get married. You are reserved for me." Ashton says and I smile at him, taking the box in my hands, opening it slowly.

Oh my. It's shiny, yet not showoff-y, it has beautiful diamonds - black diamonds.

"Happy birthday." Ashton whispers and I can't help but throw my arms around his neck, pulling him down so his whole weight is on top of me.

"I love you." I say just as he pecks my lips, eyeing his gift in my hands.

"Aren't you going to put it on?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes at him, taking the ring out the box and slipping it on my finger, perfect fit.

"It's beautiful, like you." Ashton compliments, kissing my knuckles.

"So I'm reserved, hm?" I joke, raising a brow at him.

"Yep, gotta have some type of guy repellent on you and what's more repellent than a wedding ring look alike." Ashton jokes and I roll my eyes at him,

"You don't have to worry about me." I say and Ashton nods. "I know, it's the guys."

I chuckle at him, snuggling my head onto his chest. His arm wrapping around my back.

Happy birthday to me.

-

I didn't know how to end it :///// also sorry for the delay in chapterssssssss